🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iowa could require HS students to pass citizenship exam to graduate

Great policy...I wonder if shithole Mexifornia will adopt such a policy...haha
Wetbacks have proven over and over again they can't make it here without stealing from their neighbors...Time to Americanize and raise that iQ cockroaches.

Wetbacks have proven over and over again they can't make it here without stealing from their neighbors...Time to Americanize and raise that iQ cockroaches.
The ugly American!

Iowa could require students pass citizenship exam to graduate

Great idea! Thank goodness my kids attend a charter school system and this is already in the curriculum for high school.
About time. We ought to know the history and values we expect from others. Not to mention some posters here could use a refresher on the American ideal. I don't know if I could answer the questions. I don't even know what they are. Do you have a sample of citizenship questions?

Great idea! Thank goodness my kids attend a charter school system and this is already in the curriculum for high school.

Indoctrination.
Yeah god forbid high school students know about their countries history and policies....just fucking horrible!

Actually I'm not opposed to indoctrination.

What I was doing was presenting something which many on the right supposedly oppose when it suits them, but ignore when they actually like it.

About time. We ought to know the history and values we expect from others. Not to mention some posters here could use a refresher on the American ideal. I don't know if I could answer the questions. I don't even know what they are. Do you have a sample of citizenship questions?
No but I am sure they are easy to find.

The ugly American!

Thanks...much appreciated!
I've totally depussified and woke the fuck up...I realized my country was being taken from me...I got angry, and fed up, I quit being scared of being considered a racist. I'm ready to fight for a change while you sit on your hands waiting for people with nuts like me to make a difference...Don't feel bad, most are cowards they're prepared to hand the the U.S. to Mexico on a silver platter. Stand there and watch from the sidelines while I make shit happen...or get angry and fucking DO SOMETHING!

The ugly American!

I've totally depussified and woke the fuck up...I realized my country was being taken from me...I got angry, and fed up, I quit being scared of being considered a racist. I'm ready to fight for a change while you sit on your hands waiting for people with nuts like me to make a difference...Don't feel bad, most are cowards they're prepared to hand the the U.S. to Mexico on a silver platter. Stand there and watch from the sidelines while I make shit happen...or get angry and fucking DO SOMETHING!
Broke loser, I AM angry. I just don't waste it on bluster that sounds remarkably like whining. But I am also interested in what national or state actions you base your claim that your country is being taken from you. I get that you think we should build a southern wall, paid for by middle-class Americans, but that never entered your head, I suspect, until Trump used it to snare you and then moved the goal post from Mexico to taxpayer funding. I am asking what angered you before Trump got you. Was it the hemorrhage of jobs beginning in '07? Was it an eternal war? Was it cattle grazing on government land? I would really like to know what motivates you to the anger you turn on your own.

Indoctrination.
Yeah god forbid high school students know about their countries history and policies....just fucking horrible!

Iowa students are already required to earn credits in American history and US government to graduate.

Indoctrination.

Iowa students are already required to earn credits in American history and US government to graduate.

Seems like the sort of thing that people should be doing at high school. Why should you have to do US History when you want to become a doctor? Waste of time.

The ugly American!

Broke loser, I AM angry. I just don't waste it on bluster that sounds remarkably like whining. But I am also interested in what national or state actions you base your claim that your country is being taken from you. I get that you think we should build a southern wall, paid for by middle-class Americans, but that never entered your head, I suspect, until Trump used it to snare you and then moved the goal post from Mexico to taxpayer funding. I am asking what angered you before Trump got you. Was it the hemorrhage of jobs beginning in '07? Was it an eternal war? Was it cattle grazing on government land? I would really like to know what motivates you to the anger you turn on your own.

That’s awfully arrogant of you to assume the retarded shit you have. The good people of this nation were fed up with being invaded by illegal Mexicans long before Trump was elected...use your head.
No quality American ever gave two shits about who would pay for the wall...YOU DID...the arithmetic is elementary, the wall pays for itself. Third graders can do the math.
LOOK, I know your type, you’re so caught up in trying to be noble that you refuse to see the forrest for the trees...there’s nothing noble in that...it’s fucking ignorant is what it is.
Turn on my own?”
Who of “my own” have I turned on? REAL, legitimate Americans appreciated anyone willing to fight to keep America American.
I would really like to know what motivates you”
I could write a novel about how illegals have negatively affected me...any good citizen in Mexifornia can.
I'll give it to you in short without nitpicking the smaller stuff:
Higher taxes
Crowded emergency rooms
Extreme traffic on roadways
Slower response times from fire and police
I've had to send my three kids to private schools their whole lives to keep them from the filth at $2,000 per month
Trash and Bud Light cans thrown out on roadways
Trash and dirty diapers left on our beaches
Old couches and mattresses thrown out in vacant lots
Graffiti all over the place
Degenerate filth loitering at every Home Depot and pissing in public
Abandoned stray pit bulls and chihuahua's run the streets of ghettos
Uninsured and underinsured drivers on roadways. (Family has been hit three times by illegals without insurance)
Real American's who speak English in Southern California feel like foreigners on their own soil.
High school age kids can't get work experience or entry level high school age jobs because 35 year old illegals have made burger flipping a career.

Again, I could go on and on...but hopefully you get the drift by now.

[
No quality American ever gave two shits about who would pay for the wall...YOU DID...the arithmetic is elementary, the wall pays for itself. Third graders can do the math.

Worst spin of the day.

Huh...how so?
Let me teach you some third grade math....
$100 billion plus spent on illegals and their money trees/anchor babies/silver tooths/pet humans each and every year for an infinite period of time or a one time expense of $25 billion for a wall, defense and admin.
I mean, come on bud, why is this so hard for Loons to wrap their heads around.....FUCK, use a calculator if you must. This shit is rudimentary.
Now go ahead with your desperate hair splitting and semantics....your turn.

[

Worst spin of the day.

Huh...how so?
Let me teach you some third grade math....
$100 billion plus spent on illegals and their money trees/anchor babies/silver tooths/pet humans each and every year for an infinite period of time or a one time expense of $25 billion for a wall, defense and admin.
I mean, come on bud, why is this so hard for Loons to wrap their heads around.....FUCK, use a calculator if you must. This shit is rudimentary.
Now go ahead with your desperate hair splitting and semantics....your turn.

Trying to spin away Trump's big fat lie about the Mexicans paying for the wall.

The ugly American!

That’s awfully arrogant of you to assume the retarded shit you have. The good people of this nation were fed up with being invaded by illegal Mexicans long before Trump was elected...use your head.
LOOK, I know your type, you’re so caught up in trying to be noble that you refuse to see the forrest for the trees...there’s nothing noble in that...it’s fucking ignorant is what it is.
Turn on my own?”
Who of “my own” have I turned on? REAL, legitimate Americans appreciated anyone willing to fight to keep America American.
I could write a novel about how illegals have negatively affected me...any good citizen in Mexifornia can.
Higher taxes
Crowded emergency rooms
I've had to send my three kids to private schools their whole lives to keep them from the filth at $2,000 per month
Uninsured and underinsured drivers on roadways. (Family has been hit three times by illegals without insurance)
Real American's who speak English in Southern California feel like foreigners on their own soil.
High school age kids can't get work experience or entry level high school age jobs because 35 year old illegals have made burger flipping a career.

Broke loser, thank you for the list of your gripes. Knowing where you are coming from is a good step in understanding your bitterness. You have valid cause. However, I notice most of your gripes are sort of generic. Litter, graffiti, trash on roadways and beaches, crowded ERs, extreme traffic, uninsured drivers, slow EMS response times. Do you think these disgusting habits would disappear if we were 'cleansed' of illegal immigrants? There is not a single illegal on my street, yet I am out there every day picking up fast food bags, candy wrappers and discarded soda bottles. The school bus stops at a corner near me, and they leave a trail of trash at drop off daily. Many parents gather waiting to pick up the kids, and they say and do nothing to prevent the little darlings from trashing yards not their own. I haven't paid much attention to their ethnicity, just their lax parents.

The ugly American!

Turn on my own?”
Higher taxes
Crowded emergency rooms

Broke loser, thank you for the list of your gripes. Knowing where you are coming from is a good step in understanding your bitterness. You have valid cause. However, I notice most of your gripes are sort of generic. Litter, graffiti, trash on roadways and beaches, crowded ERs, extreme traffic, uninsured drivers, slow EMS response times. Do you think these disgusting habits would disappear if we were 'cleansed' of illegal immigrants? There is not a single illegal on my street, yet I am out there every day picking up fast food bags, candy wrappers and discarded soda bottles. The school bus stops at a corner near me, and they leave a trail of trash at drop off daily. Many parents gather waiting to pick up the kids, and they say and do nothing to prevent the little darlings from trashing yards not their own. I haven't paid much attention to their ethnicity, just their lax parents.

Do you think these disgusting habits would disappear if we were 'cleansed' of illegal immigrants?”

Come on bud....You’re joking...right?
Have you been to Mexico? Have you seen how these people live in their own filth...not even a dog will shit where it sleeps...Mexicans will destroy their own communities...it’s what thirdworlders do. You know this, you’re just caught blind in your nobility.
I live in an area among nothing but decent, real Americans with class....you won’t find a single piece of trash on our roadways...ever.....You find that odd...huh?
Don’t let your naivety keep you blind...it’s okay to see things as they actually are. Don’t be scared.

Does Nancy Pelosi know about this?

I have no doubt what her response would be.

"It's an attempt to Make America White Again."

Forum List

Back