🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iowa marching band walks off field national anthem

When your in Rome!!!!

You what? Disrespect America in front of foreigners while showing respect for THEIR nation?

That's not what I would do.

That's what a bunch of anti-American pieces of shit do.
The image Black Americans has suffered around the world because of propaganda published by White controlled media. You've made them 2nd class citizens in the eyes of the world. That being the case, what loyalty is owed to you by a 2nd class citizen? Thankfully, most Blacks soldier on despite knowing what people like you harbor in your hearts They not only stand for the NA but they fight in all of YOUR wars...and salute the flag proudly while doing so. But if one of their brothers kneels in peace to protest the hypocrisy behind that flag, exemplified not only by cops killing unarmed blacks but other myriad ways, it is profound. The protest is. to recognize that Blacks blood sacrifices on the battlefield has earned them he right to live
and be equal in every way. Since we know that White America continues ro reject that invarious subtle ways. Kaepernick's kneeling is long overdue...and we all ought to get behind him until YOU LISTEN.

I will never listen to any SOB who does not salute the flag during the national anthem. Kneeling is not a right and the 1st amendment doesn't have a damn thing to do with being disrespectful. When do you un-American trash receptacles get it through your commie skulls that it ain't about rights.

You are a good little Nazi. Kneeling is a right. Why don't you Nazis get the fact that the Constitution represents out country. The anthem and flag are nothing unless you respect the Constitution which you do not.
Sorry but I cannot agree with you regarding Hoss,he is a fine American,I may not agree with him on some issues,he is the opposite of a Nazi and a very decent man,he could eat(and drink) at my table anytime,just saying. tor

Anyone who pushes conformity is a Nazi. Kneeling is a right just as the 95 year old veteran did in solidarity with the players. It is about rights. Rights that somer people don't like.

By doing so, you are the one who is disrespecting the Country. I have no respect for a country that is led by Trump. Trump is a thug.

Your side are the thugs.

MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg

You are the thug. These are your friends not mine.

Nope. THat's the left, with widespread support of the left.

It actually is more akin to the white supremacists Trump supporters support.

Three points.

1. White Supremacist are an ignored fringe irrelevant to Trump's support.

2. ANd nope. The White Supremacists for quite some time have been showing up with bare faces. It is the Left that has adopted their old habit of wearing masks so they can commit violent crimes and not get caught.

3. You are a race baiting asshole.

1. That is why he gave aid and comfort to white supremacists in Charlottesville.

2. I suppose you know everyone who is anti-Trump wears a mask. You saw everyone of them. I saw none of the anti-white supremacists wearing masks.

3. You are the race baiter asshole.

You what? Disrespect America in front of foreigners while showing respect for THEIR nation?

The image Black Americans has suffered around the world because of propaganda published by White controlled media. You've made them 2nd class citizens in the eyes of the world. That being the case, what loyalty is owed to you by a 2nd class citizen? Thankfully, most Blacks soldier on despite knowing what people like you harbor in your hearts They not only stand for the NA but they fight in all of YOUR wars...and salute the flag proudly while doing so. But if one of their brothers kneels in peace to protest the hypocrisy behind that flag, exemplified not only by cops killing unarmed blacks but other myriad ways, it is profound. The protest is. to recognize that Blacks blood sacrifices on the battlefield has earned them he right to live
and be equal in every way. Since we know that White America continues ro reject that invarious subtle ways. Kaepernick's kneeling is long overdue...and we all ought to get behind him until YOU LISTEN.

I will never listen to any SOB who does not salute the flag during the national anthem. Kneeling is not a right and the 1st amendment doesn't have a damn thing to do with being disrespectful. When do you un-American trash receptacles get it through your commie skulls that it ain't about rights.

You are a good little Nazi. Kneeling is a right. Why don't you Nazis get the fact that the Constitution represents out country. The anthem and flag are nothing unless you respect the Constitution which you do not.
Sorry but I cannot agree with you regarding Hoss,he is a fine American,I may not agree with him on some issues,he is the opposite of a Nazi and a very decent man,he could eat(and drink) at my table anytime,just saying. tor
Hossfly is a good man, a veteran, and one who loves America. I don't agree with his politics at times, but he has an All American Heart.
If you accept racism and bigotry as being intrinsic to American heritage, hossfly is certainly a fine example of that. But I've got a
different opinion of what an American is.
People of all races working together without prejudice to make this a better country for all
are the most patriotic Americans. The days of the hossflys amongst us are numbered.

That should be the last time they are on a sports field.
Don't We have FREEDOM OF SPEECH ????or have I missed something here....No one is being Anti-American BUT they are Anti-Trump and his Bullshit crap he spews.they have every right to say so>
just because you are a Trumpite Lemming,most of us have a brain...your post is futile to say the least
You're as stupid as they are. Protesting against the right to protest. Dont you see how abjectly stupid that is?
That is just what the Far Right does: protest against the right to protest.
What are you talking about? What would that have to do with my post?
View attachment 154814
So you have no answer. Just demand speech stifling. Very Democrat of you.

Anyone who pushes conformity is a Nazi. Kneeling is a right just as the 95 year old veteran did in solidarity with the players. It is about rights. Rights that somer people don't like.

It's also about power. What's driving most of the white Conservative rage about this is that they don't have the power to silence the players who are using their power to express their grievances. For so long, Conservatives have been able to exert their power over black people by stifling their voice. Only there's no way for them to stifle or oppress a player kneeling during the anthem, and they can't silence him because he's not even talking when he does, so that's why they must invent standards for the flag...because they are powerless to stop the players.

If you accept racism and bigotry as being intrinsic to American heritage, hossfly is certainly a fine example of that. But I've got a different opinion of what an American is.
People of all races working together without prejudice to make this a better country for all
are the most patriotic Americans. The days of the hossflys amongst us are numbered.

As much as I wish you were right, I don't think the hossflys are ever going to go away. What has to happen is their voices have to be drowned out. That is accomplished by dragging your friends to the polls to vote. The more people who vote, the less likely the hossflys of the world are to win and get the power they are desperate to use to oppress minorities, women, Jews, gays, Muslims, etc.

If you accept racism and bigotry as being intrinsic to American heritage, hossfly is certainly a fine example of that. But I've got a different opinion of what an American is.

As much as I wish you were right, I don't think the hossflys are ever going to go away. What has to happen is their voices have to be drowned out. That is accomplished by dragging your friends to the polls to vote. The more people who vote, the less likely the hossflys of the world are to win and get the power they are desperate to use to oppress minorities, women, Jews, gays, Muslims, etc.

You and your girlfriend JQPublic1 are so far off base it's laughable. You should check out my profile page and click the information box. Find any Nazis there.

Hossfly is a good man, a veteran, and one who loves America. I don't agree with his politics at times, but he has an All American Heart.
If you accept racism and bigotry as being intrinsic to American heritage, hossfly is certainly a fine example of that. But I've got a
I don't know about most of that. I would take Hossfly in the foxhole with me any time. What I do know is that America is turning its back on the hard left.

Don't We have FREEDOM OF SPEECH ????or have I missed something here....No one is being Anti-American BUT they are Anti-Trump and his Bullshit crap he spews.they have every right to say so>
just because you are a Trumpite Lemming,most of us have a brain...your post is futile to say the least
You're as stupid as they are. Protesting against the right to protest. Dont you see how abjectly stupid that is?
View attachment 154814
Rosh wants to protest but deny the right to others who disagree with him to protest.

I don't know about most of that. I would take Hossfly in the foxhole with me any time. What I do know is that America is turning its back on the hard left.
Birds of a feather flock together. America isn't turning its back on the left. America is the left. The right is mostly a smaller contigency of angry White males. If there is any back turning, its the populists army of Trumpbots turning their backs on establishment republicans. But the mother of back turning is yet to come. If either Obamacare, medicaid and medicare is lost... the back turning will
Reach epic proportions....the Democrats will RISEagain.

JQPublic1, you are goofy as S. J.

These things go in cycles. Yes, the Dems will gain power again.

View attachment 154814
Rosh wants to protest but deny the right to others who disagree with him to protest.
Not at all. I only pointed out the stupidity in protesting the right to protest which is what all of these anthem-protesting sheep are doing. You seem to be suffering from the same degree of misapprehension.

Good!
More of this will happen.
And it should.
It's not about what you whiner liars think it is.
The more you lie and say it's TO disrespect the flag, the more it will happen.
As if the flag is all-important anyway.
This is good news.
Look at you getting a thrill up your leg over this. Lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hoss apples. Sure, you can kneel but a baseball bat will cure it.
Careful..just because a person is kneeling doesn't mean his eyes are closed...and these days...the kneeler just might be armed.

That makes the Attitude Adjuster easier to apply.
If you believe that you are either crazy or stupid!

13 out of 300 band members walked off the field, I wouldn't paint the 287 that remained with the same brush.

Sorry but your summation of Hoss.,is putting it mildly incorrect and unkind,in life you meet people you respect,you don't have to agree with them always but often they turn into a Great Friend and I regard him as a Great Friend,look honestly I could never understand why he had this thing for Hillary but you can't help who turns you on,I tried to wean him off her but he was having none of it....LOL....I think at one time or another,we have all been there.

Hoss is a Great Man and the world is better off for him being here, Busy I may not agree with him on every subject but what you should realize is..I have his back and always will do,have a nice day Busy...tor

Forum List

Back