🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iowa marching band walks off field national anthem

Don't We have FREEDOM OF SPEECH ????or have I missed something here....No one is being Anti-American BUT they are Anti-Trump and his Bullshit crap he spews.they have every right to say so>
just because you are a Trumpite Lemming,most of us have a brain...your post is futile to say the least

The right to free speech does not come with any guarantees that protect against any consequences of that speech.
Land of the Free..NOT
Yes, we are the land of the free, that's why you should respect our anthem.
And let's not forget we are the home of the brave... and Trump was the bravest of them all. He served Putin well ...even through the pain of bone spurs.
Not as well when your man child promised Putin he could screw us over on nuke talks, after the election. Glad that Putin seen Obama as the pussy he is, and told him to fuck off. I think that's when traitors "liberals" started to hate Putin.
So what happened during the "nuke" talks?

Good!
More of this will happen.
And it should.
It's not about what you whiner liars think it is.
The more you lie and say it's TO disrespect the flag, the more it will happen.
As if the flag is all-important anyway.
This is good news.
I don't pay taxes for Iowa schools to teach and encourage disrespect for our Country. Somebody needs to be fired and the band disbanded.

By doing so, you are the one who is disrespecting the Country. I have no respect for a country that is led by Trump. Trump is a thug.

Your side are the thugs.

MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg

You are the thug. These are your friends not mine.

Nope. THat's the left, with widespread support of the left.

It actually is more akin to the white supremacists Trump supporters support.

So are we to believe that there was a mass migration of millions of white, socially liberal Republican voters to the Southern States while at the same time there was a mass migration of white, socially racist Conservatives Democratic voters to the Northeast and Pacific Coast? When did that mass migration happen, and I'm sure you have plenty of voter registration data to back that claim up, right?
I'm not telling you again. I'm done kicking your ass. The Parties never switched. Racist democrats have no reason to switch to the party that ended Slavery. Al Gore Sr was racist. So was FDR, John F Kennedy too, Those men would never become Republicans. Not even today.

Correct.

The only one that switched was Strom Thurmond.

As the south became less Democratic it also became less racist.
:lol: Where did all those southern conservative democrats go? They just didn't disappear into thin air. And if the south became less democratic...how did that happen if low class white conservatives like you didn't switch parties? Fuck Thurmond and the Dixiecrats...they are insignificant compared to the mass shift to the GOP by the poor white folks in the wake of the Democrat s capitulation on Civil Rights iszues

Trump flipped districts that voted for Obama twice by large margins.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. With Russia hacking our voting systems, it doesn't take that much strain to think they also hacked our vote totals.

Conservatives wouldn't have won shit without Russia helping them.

I predicted this.

THe lefty talking heads talk shit about Russia "hacking" the elections, and when called on it, talk about "leaks".

BUT, all the while, the mass of sheeple, are hearing "hack" and thinking computers, ie voting computers.

Only a matter of time before asshole lefties, desperate for an excuse for being so wrong about Trump winning, edit their memories to think that that "hacking" was vote totals.

Trump's policies were great compared to his opponents. That's why he crushed them all.

Especially Hillary.

Not true. Trump won the nomination because he had a small base to work from. He got a plurality of all the votes cast in the Republican primaries not a majority. For example, Rubio should have dropped out after losing SC. Yet he persisted through the southern primaries and got just enough for Trump to win. Trump beat Clinton because 25% of Trump's voters said it was a vote against Clinton not they agree with Trump on issues.

Its all about rights. The right to be taken alive when you are unarmed and pose no real threat by cops...

A point not in dispute.
Maybe not in dispute by you...but a sizeable number of Conservatives do dispute it.

Nobody supports corrupt and abusive cops. This whole kneeling thing is a sham for suckers.
You are joking, right? Hundreds of posts right here on USMB by so called conservatives contradict you. For most of those posters cops can do no wrong. And their sentiments are echoed in the courtrooms when cops are put on trial for murdering someone. No matter how damning the evidence. ..no matter how skilled and prepared the prosecutor is..one fucking bigotted juror can put a hold on justice by refusing to join fellow jurors in convicting a killer cop. You can't see that because you don't want to.

Yet another educational institution infected with the cancer of Leftist ideology.

I guess free speech has no place in the alt right except when they want to.
You don't exercise "free speech" by making a public spectacle showing hatred for America when you're supposed to play in a marching band as part of the event, dufus.

Besides, why is it always these attention whore marching bands that make fools out of themselves in public?

Yes you do exercise free speech. You are the one showing your hatred for America by using the anthem and flag as a cheap political attack. Trump disrespected America when he did it. DUFUS!!!

That should be the last time they are on a sports field.
Don't We have FREEDOM OF SPEECH ????or have I missed something here....No one is being Anti-American BUT they are Anti-Trump and his Bullshit crap he spews.they have every right to say so>
just because you are a Trumpite Lemming,most of us have a brain...your post is futile to say the least

Here is a little civics lesson for you. The flag does NOT represent Trump.

The stripes represent the original 13 Colonies and the stars represent the 50 states of the Union. The colors of the flag are symbolic as well; red symbolizes hardiness and valor, white symbolizes purity and innocence, and blue represents vigilance, perseverance and justice.

The flag does now represent Trump. He is the one who abused it by using it for cheap political tricks. I will never honor the flag or anthem as long as Trump os President.

So here's a recap of the Left's position on the issues surrounding the US flag and the national anthem:

Left wing nutjob: "I'm a proud of my country!"

<national anthem starts playing...>

Left Wing nutjob: "Fuck America! I'm not standing up for this racist country!"

<British national anthem starts playing...>

Left wing nutjob: "Long Live the Queen!"

And if we call them on that, it's because we are "racist".

Fucking assholes.

When your in Rome!!!!

You what? Disrespect America in front of foreigners while showing respect for THEIR nation?

That's not what I would do.

That's what a bunch of anti-American pieces of shit do.
The image Black Americans has suffered around the world because of propaganda published by White controlled media. You've made them 2nd class citizens in the eyes of the world. That being the case, what loyalty is owed to you by a 2nd class citizen? Thankfully, most Blacks soldier on despite knowing what people like you harbor in your hearts They not only stand for the NA but they fight in all of YOUR wars...and salute the flag proudly while doing so. But if one of their brothers kneels in peace to protest the hypocrisy behind that flag, exemplified not only by cops killing unarmed blacks but other myriad ways, it is profound. The protest is. to recognize that Blacks blood sacrifices on the battlefield has earned them he right to live
and be equal in every way. Since we know that White America continues ro reject that invarious subtle ways. Kaepernick's kneeling is long overdue...and we all ought to get behind him until YOU LISTEN.

I will never listen to any SOB who does not salute the flag during the national anthem. Kneeling is not a right and the 1st amendment doesn't have a damn thing to do with being disrespectful. When do you un-American trash receptacles get it through your commie skulls that it ain't about rights.

You are a good little Nazi. Kneeling is a right. Why don't you Nazis get the fact that the Constitution represents out country. The anthem and flag are nothing unless you respect the Constitution which you do not.

You're as stupid as they are. Protesting against the right to protest. Dont you see how abjectly stupid that is?
That is just what the Far Right does: protest against the right to protest.
What are you talking about? What would that have to do with my post?

Its all about rights. The right to be taken alive when you are unarmed and pose no real threat by cops...

A point not in dispute.
Maybe not in dispute by you...but a sizeable number of Conservatives do dispute it.

Nobody supports corrupt and abusive cops. This whole kneeling thing is a sham for suckers.
You are joking, right? Hundreds of posts right here on USMB by so called conservatives contradict you. For most of those posters cops can do no wrong. And their sentiments are echoed in the courtrooms when cops are put on trial for murdering someone. No matter how damning the evidence. ..no matter how skilled and prepared the prosecutor is..one fucking bigotted juror can put a hold on justice by refusing to join fellow jurors in convicting a killer cop. You can't see that because you don't want to.

Cops are arrested, fired and admonished all the time for improper behavior. Just because a few cops do something bad and skate doesn't mean all law enforcement across America is corrupt, unjust and is out to get the black man. It's absurd.

What I find contradictory are all the liberals demanding justice that were elated when Hillary skated. Lol.

The stripes represent the original 13 Colonies and the stars represent the 50 states of the Union. The colors of the flag are symbolic as well; red symbolizes hardiness and valor, white symbolizes purity and innocence, and blue represents vigilance, perseverance and justice.

The flag does now represent Trump. He is the one who abused it by using it for cheap political tricks. I will never honor the flag or anthem as long as Trump os President.

Interesting. You say the flag represents Trump. So did it also represent BO, Bush, Clinton and all the other presidents in your (little) mind? I have never heard anyone claim the flag represents the current POTUS. When did that become a thing?

You're as stupid as they are. Protesting against the right to protest. Dont you see how abjectly stupid that is?
Well I don't have my nose rammed up Trumps Asshole like you BROWN NOSE,your prose is Stupidity Personified...Get a Life
What does Trump have to do with it? You really are that stupid.

You sound like a petulant child.

You are the one supporting a petulant child. Go back to your daddy Trump like a good little cult member.

You are the one supporting a petulant child. Go back to your daddy Trump like a good little cult member.

Have some dignity and class, for a change.

Well I don't have my nose rammed up Trumps Asshole like you BROWN NOSE,your prose is Stupidity Personified...Get a Life
What does Trump have to do with it? You really are that stupid.
Well Trump wears THE FLAG like he owns it,he does not,he was going to make America Great Again...He has not,he can't because he is a Two-Bit Bull Shit Artist just awaiting BROWN NOSES like you to swallow his Bull-Shit...Trump has plenty to do with it,demeaning the Presidency,demeaning Women,blaming everyone for his own ineptitude and idiotic ramblings,Being Stupid really does not cover You or Trump properly does it BROWN NOSE,not at all

And if we call them on that, it's because we are "racist".

Fucking assholes.

When your in Rome!!!!

You what? Disrespect America in front of foreigners while showing respect for THEIR nation?

That's not what I would do.

That's what a bunch of anti-American pieces of shit do.
The image Black Americans has suffered around the world because of propaganda published by White controlled media. You've made them 2nd class citizens in the eyes of the world. That being the case, what loyalty is owed to you by a 2nd class citizen? Thankfully, most Blacks soldier on despite knowing what people like you harbor in your hearts They not only stand for the NA but they fight in all of YOUR wars...and salute the flag proudly while doing so. But if one of their brothers kneels in peace to protest the hypocrisy behind that flag, exemplified not only by cops killing unarmed blacks but other myriad ways, it is profound. The protest is. to recognize that Blacks blood sacrifices on the battlefield has earned them he right to live
and be equal in every way. Since we know that White America continues ro reject that invarious subtle ways. Kaepernick's kneeling is long overdue...and we all ought to get behind him until YOU LISTEN.

I will never listen to any SOB who does not salute the flag during the national anthem. Kneeling is not a right and the 1st amendment doesn't have a damn thing to do with being disrespectful. When do you un-American trash receptacles get it through your commie skulls that it ain't about rights.

You are a good little Nazi. Kneeling is a right. Why don't you Nazis get the fact that the Constitution represents out country. The anthem and flag are nothing unless you respect the Constitution which you do not.
Sorry but I cannot agree with you regarding Hoss,he is a fine American,I may not agree with him on some issues,he is the opposite of a Nazi and a very decent man,he could eat(and drink) at my table anytime,just saying. tor

Forum List

Back