🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iowa marching band walks off field national anthem

Iowa marching band walks off field during national anthem

(By Todd Starnes) Ames High School has the unfortunate distinction of having one of the most un-American marching bands in the nation. More than a dozen members of the band linked arms and walked off the football field Friday night during a performance of “The Star-Spangled Banner.” An untold number of other band members refused to play their instruments. It was absolutely disgraceful. Sickening. The children

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh some more ANTI AMERICAN pos losers that need sent over to N. Korea. Asses like this don't deceiver this Country.

And if I was in charge....that would end the marching band for the season....and all of those members would not be allowed to try out again next year...

Iowa marching band walks off field during national anthem

(By Todd Starnes) Ames High School has the unfortunate distinction of having one of the most un-American marching bands in the nation. More than a dozen members of the band linked arms and walked off the football field Friday night during a performance of “The Star-Spangled Banner.” An untold number of other band members refused to play their instruments. It was absolutely disgraceful. Sickening. The children

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh some more ANTI AMERICAN pos losers that need sent over to N. Korea. Asses like this don't deceiver this Country.

And if I was in charge....that would end the marching band for the season....and all of those members would not be allowed to try out again next year...

Sounds about right. They need to learn that insulting people and what people love, carries consequences.

That should be the last time they are on a sports field.
Don't We have FREEDOM OF SPEECH ????or have I missed something here....No one is being Anti-American BUT they are Anti-Trump and his Bullshit crap he spews.they have every right to say so>
just because you are a Trumpite Lemming,most of us have a brain...your post is futile to say the least

Here is a little civics lesson for you. The flag does NOT represent Trump.

The stripes represent the original 13 Colonies and the stars represent the 50 states of the Union. The colors of the flag are symbolic as well; red symbolizes hardiness and valor, white symbolizes purity and innocence, and blue represents vigilance, perseverance and justice.
So......Red=Hardiness and Valour,I agree...White=You as a nation are Not Pure or Innocent at all...Blue=Yes you are Vigilant...Perseverance,often But when going to War,you win the battles but never the War itself...Justice,well that is debatable indeed

Don't We have FREEDOM OF SPEECH ????or have I missed something here....No one is being Anti-American BUT they are Anti-Trump and his Bullshit crap he spews.they have every right to say so>
just because you are a Trumpite Lemming,most of us have a brain...your post is futile to say the least

The right to free speech does not come with any guarantees that protect against any consequences of that speech.
Land of the Free..NOT
Yes, we are the land of the free, that's why you should respect our anthem.
I made an opinion,I respect all nations National Anthems...You are not free in most peoples opinion,you are controlled actually but you just assume you are not.

The right to free speech does not come with any guarantees that protect against any consequences of that speech.
Land of the Free..NOT
Yes, we are the land of the free, that's why you should respect our anthem.
I made an opinion,I respect all nations National Anthems...You are not free in most peoples opinion,you are controlled actually but you just assume you are not.

If you go to another person's ritual and actively disrespect it, you are being an ass and should be treated accordingly.

So here's a recap of the Left's position on the issues surrounding the US flag and the national anthem:

Left wing nutjob: "I'm a proud of my country!"

<national anthem starts playing...>

Left Wing nutjob: "Fuck America! I'm not standing up for this racist country!"

<British national anthem starts playing...>

Left wing nutjob: "Long Live the Queen!"

And if we call them on that, it's because we are "racist".

Fucking assholes.

When your in Rome!!!!

You what? Disrespect America in front of foreigners while showing respect for THEIR nation?

That's not what I would do.

That's what a bunch of anti-American pieces of shit do.
The image Black Americans has suffered around the world because of propaganda published by White controlled media. You've made them 2nd class citizens in the eyes of the world. That being the case, what loyalty is owed to you by a 2nd class citizen? Thankfully, most Blacks soldier on despite knowing what people like you harbor in your hearts They not only stand for the NA but they fight in all of YOUR wars...and salute the flag proudly while doing so. But if one of their brothers kneels in peace to protest the hypocrisy behind that flag, exemplified not only by cops killing unarmed blacks but other myriad ways, it is profound. The protest is. to recognize that Blacks blood sacrifices on the battlefield has earned them he right to live
and be equal in every way. Since we know that White America continues ro reject that invarious subtle ways. Kaepernick's kneeling is long overdue...and we all ought to get behind him until YOU LISTEN.

I will never listen to any SOB who does not salute the flag during the national anthem. Kneeling is not a right and the 1st amendment doesn't have a damn thing to do with being disrespectful. When do you un-American trash receptacles get it through your commie skulls that it ain't about rights.
Considering some of you White Americans MADE LYNCHING AN ART FORM...I think your comment is Obtuse and Shallow

And if we call them on that, it's because we are "racist".

Fucking assholes.

When your in Rome!!!!

You what? Disrespect America in front of foreigners while showing respect for THEIR nation?

The image Black Americans has suffered around the world because of propaganda published by White controlled media. You've made them 2nd class citizens in the eyes of the world. That being the case, what loyalty is owed to you by a 2nd class citizen? Thankfully, most Blacks soldier on despite knowing what people like you harbor in your hearts They not only stand for the NA but they fight in all of YOUR wars...and salute the flag proudly while doing so. But if one of their brothers kneels in peace to protest the hypocrisy behind that flag, exemplified not only by cops killing unarmed blacks but other myriad ways, it is profound. The protest is. to recognize that Blacks blood sacrifices on the battlefield has earned them he right to live
and be equal in every way. Since we know that White America continues ro reject that invarious subtle ways. Kaepernick's kneeling is long overdue...and we all ought to get behind him until YOU LISTEN.

I will never listen to any SOB who does not salute the flag during the national anthem. Kneeling is not a right and the 1st amendment doesn't have a damn thing to do with being disrespectful. When do you un-American trash receptacles get it through your commie skulls that it ain't about rights.
Considering some of you White Americans MADE LYNCHING AN ART FORM...I think you comment is Obtuse and Shallow

Dumbness should not be replied too.

These are CHILDREN in school. No, they don't have Freedom of Speech.

When your in Rome!!!!

Considering some of you White Americans MADE LYNCHING AN ART FORM...I think you comment is Obtuse and Shallow

WHAT DON'T YOU LIKE ABOUT THE TRUTH ?

I haven't lynched anyone. Sounds like a damn good idea.

I haven't lynched anyone. Sounds like a damn good idea.
You can start with Me if you are capable But you would have to get off the Bottle first

It's not emotional enough

Its an extension of the civil rights movement, good for them.
If those blacks are treating this as an extension of the Civil Right movement, instead of kneeling, they would be WILLING to face clubs and police dogs to fight for their perceived lack of equality. Your statement as usual is total bullshit.

Wow, you have really put your foot in your mouth, now you understand why its continuing.
I am spot on in my assessment. The players who are blacks choice of resistance are fucking cowardly wimps compared to the Selma marchers. If we are once again in the time of Jim Crowe, then face a police dog without raising a fist.
People like you hated the Selma marchers too.

These are just impressionable young students. We can like or dislike what they do, but they're well within their rights. In a few years when they have jobs and kids, half will be democrats, half will be republicans. Anyway, like or hate what they do, but defend their right to do it.

These are just impressionable young students. We can like or dislike what they do, but they're well within their rights. In a few years when they have jobs and kids, half will be democrats, half will be republicans. Anyway, like or hate what they do, but defend their right to do it.

And if they had knelt to protest Obama you'd be calling them racist hicks.

No, I usually don't get into name calling. And what good is protesting if you're worried that you might offend someone?

No, I usually don't get into name calling. And what good is protesting if you're worried that you might offend someone?

Fair enough, but the majority of the left would!

So are we to believe that there was a mass migration of millions of white, socially liberal Republican voters to the Southern States while at the same time there was a mass migration of white, socially racist Conservatives Democratic voters to the Northeast and Pacific Coast? When did that mass migration happen, and I'm sure you have plenty of voter registration data to back that claim up, right?
I'm not telling you again. I'm done kicking your ass. The Parties never switched. Racist democrats have no reason to switch to the party that ended Slavery. Al Gore Sr was racist. So was FDR, John F Kennedy too, Those men would never become Republicans. Not even today.

. THe media is not "white controlled"
Yes it is. And don't try to say Jews do... They don't...Anyway...Most American Jews are White.

Nor do I base my opinion on blacks on the media. Nor is my opinion or views on blacks relevant to this issue.
I'll break it to ya gently...this issue is way larger than you or your opinion. I added that comment in response to your tirade about
those angry black Americans who spoke their true feelings about our country instead of lying or being hypocritical. I wouldn't have done that but i do understand their pain.

. I don't care about the "eyes of the world". American blacks are American citizens with all the rights and
MLK used the eyes of the world as a key part of his Civil Rights STRATEGY.. Without that effective plan we might still be waiting for
desegregation to take place.

. Any American disrespects the Flag or the Nation the way these fuckers did, and I have a problem with that.
But your feelings aren't backed by law. So until then good luck with "having a problem with it".
I'm sure people who feel that way can justify their behavior...I'm not about to try speaking for them.

4. Your attempt to make this about race is on you, not me.
Kaepernick made this about race and White folks like you have been trying to make it about patriotism instead. You seem oblivious to the reason Colin took a knee in the first place. Realizing you don't care about cops killing unarmed blacks so disproportionally, i can see why you would think the protests and some unpatriotic.statements are a bigger threat to YOU.

Forum List

Back