🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iowa marching band walks off field national anthem

more symbolic shit.........nobody is caring anymore.:2up: It'd be like me going down to march on Main Street this morning shaking a banana at people about whatever is grieving me at the moment.

Symbolic gestures are ghey
Since you are yelling, you care.

It is most noticable on this Board that the Far Right love free speech as long as it is speech with which they agree. If they don't agree, not so much. And the Far Right and Alt Right will use violence and mayhem if necessary to squelch free speech they don't like.
LOL I see the left blaming the right for their own actions again, remind us who paid protestors to attack whom in the last election again?

Trump.

So here's a recap of the Left's position on the issues surrounding the US flag and the national anthem:

Left wing nutjob: "I'm a proud of my country!"

<national anthem starts playing...>

Left Wing nutjob: "Fuck America! I'm not standing up for this racist country!"

<British national anthem starts playing...>

Left wing nutjob: "Long Live the Queen!"

And if we call them on that, it's because we are "racist".

Fucking assholes.

When your in Rome!!!!

You what? Disrespect America in front of foreigners while showing respect for THEIR nation?

That's not what I would do.

That's what a bunch of anti-American pieces of shit do.

That should be the last time they are on a sports field.
Don't We have FREEDOM OF SPEECH ????or have I missed something here....No one is being Anti-American BUT they are Anti-Trump and his Bullshit crap he spews.they have every right to say so>
just because you are a Trumpite Lemming,most of us have a brain...your post is futile to say the least

Here is a little civics lesson for you. The flag does NOT represent Trump.

The stripes represent the original 13 Colonies and the stars represent the 50 states of the Union. The colors of the flag are symbolic as well; red symbolizes hardiness and valor, white symbolizes purity and innocence, and blue represents vigilance, perseverance and justice.

MindWars
So you're married to a soldier boy? You know, self-proclaimed conservatives don't like women nor gays in combat, so it must be a soldier boy that you're married to...right?

Im neither Dem, nor Rep. nor Conservative.

I am for the rights of everyone without stripping " EVERYONE"S belief, I stand for those who can't. I stand for those I can't stand like leftist fks who act just like this pos football player.

Is it so hard for these bastard leftist football players etc to understand this thought ................. and this is just an example.
( I'm not yelling , this is emphasizing the point)
IF I WENT TO YOUR HOME YOUR PARENTS HOME, AND THEY BELIEVED EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE OFF THEIR HATS AT THE DINNER TABLE, PRAY BEFORE EATING, DIDN'T ALLOW GUM CHEWING, DIDN'T ALLOW HEADPHONES ON AT THE DINNER TABLE,....................... NOW IMAGINE EVERYTHING THEY DIDN'T LIKE I DID IT ANYWAY I CHEWED GUM LIKE A COW, TALKED WITH FOOD IN MY MOUTH STOOD ON THEIR FURNITURE THAT THEY WORKED HARD FOR LEFT MUD ON THEIR NEW RUG.....

Do you get it.......................... thats called respecting people when they might not agree be it they like it or not.
These NFL players are half the time the dumbest pos to begin with they get tax free money make millions for doing NOTHING , they can make up to four hundred grand just sitting on a bench . Mmmmk.

Last edited:
Dear stupid America,
This is a continuation of the Soros/BLM divide. Could there possibly be a connection between the NFL and White Guy George Soros?
Of course there is a connection! I was just teasing:
bowing-to-soros.jpg

Long before President Trump’s public scolding of NFL players for kneeling during the national anthem, the National Football League Players Association (NFLPA) was donating some of their dues to organizations also backed by George Soros. These groups support liberal causes and are part of the “resist” President Trump movement.

2nd Vote, a conservative organization that tracks corporations and organizations funding of liberal causes, is reporting that the NFLPA has donated to many leftist groups including a prominent anti-Trump resistance group called the Center for Community Change Action (CCC). A recent Washington Free Beacon scoop explains the Center for Community Change Action has “been involved in direct action against President Donald Trump and Republicans before and after the November elections
NFL players’ union teamed up with Soros to fund leftist advocacy groups

This has nothing to do with the flag. It is an assault on our patriotism.
The joke is those knees are kneeling for a white guy. The whole thing is an abysmal joke on blacks and the whites that buy into the bullshit...

Last edited:
So here's a recap of the Left's position on the issues surrounding the US flag and the national anthem:

Fucking assholes.

When your in Rome!!!!

did your teachers let you get out of GRAMMAR SCHOOL ----into High School?

I saw this story earlier today.....

1508175963975.jpg

Three Maine roofers put their hammers down and stood up to show respect for the national anthem on Saturday, in the process unknowingly posing for a photo that's been used to symbolize one side of the contentious nationwide debate about "The Star-Spangled Banner."

The roofers, who were working near Waterville High School’s football field, stood for the national anthem “even though they didn’t have to,” Michelle Lyons Cossar, the Old Town resident who snapped the photo, told Fox News on Monday.

While Cossar was standing for the anthem prior to the start of Saturday’s game, she said she heard someone in the stands point out the workers had also risen.

“When I looked over the fence, I saw them standing and respecting the flag,” she said.
That’s when she decided to take a picture.

“I just thought the world could use a little more of that right now,” she added.

Cossar’s photo has been shared nearly 600 times as of Monday afternoon.

The three men in the photo are Dwayne Harrison, Danny Thyng, and James Scruggs, according to Cossar.

Harrison, who is on the far right in the photo, told Fox News that standing for the anthem was the “right thing to do.”

“It is a respect thing for myself -- we did not do this to prove a point,” Harrison said, adding that he wasn’t aware that a picture was taken.

Thyng and Scruggs have not responded to a request for comment.

Shanon Gurski Dixon, a resident of Waterville, shared the Cossar’s picture to her Facebook page. She told Fox News she hopes to one day find and thank the men for “being such good role models to our youth.”
Roofers in Maine stop work to respect national anthem, flag

Most blacks do not live lives of nobility
70% are either unemployed, incarcerated, on government assistance, undereducated, with child but unmarried, drug and/or alcohol addicted
Liberals believe these facts to be racist but really the facts are disruptive of their feelings driven fantasies
You must be an old coot because you are taling like some one who lived just after the Emancipation Proclamation. A lot has changed since then...go catch up.

70% are either unemployed, incarcerated, on government assistance, undereducated, with child but unmarried, drug and/or alcohol addicted
Liberals believe these facts to be racist but really the facts are disruptive of their feelings driven fantasies
You must be an old coot because you are taling like some one who lived just after the Emancipation Proclamation. A lot has changed since then...go catch up.

Got any numbers to back up your disagreement?

Don't We have FREEDOM OF SPEECH ????or have I missed something here....No one is being Anti-American BUT they are Anti-Trump and his Bullshit crap he spews.they have every right to say so>
just because you are a Trumpite Lemming,most of us have a brain...your post is futile to say the least

The right to free speech does not come with any guarantees that protect against any consequences of that speech.
Land of the Free..NOT
Yes, we are the land of the free, that's why you should respect our anthem.

Yet another educational institution infected with the cancer of Leftist ideology.

I guess free speech has no place in the alt right except when they want to.
You don't exercise "free speech" by making a public spectacle showing hatred for America when you're supposed to play in a marching band as part of the event, dufus.

Besides, why is it always these attention whore marching bands that make fools out of themselves in public?

High school bands often engage in fundraising. Those kids just pissed that away.
It isn't only in high school, you will often find the same attention whore mindset in college bands as well. They always do something really stupid or outrageous to get the crowd's attention. Otherwise they are totally ignored, nobody goes to a sporting event for the "marching band".

Yes I do.

Fucking assholes.

When your in Rome!!!!

did your teachers let you get out of GRAMMAR SCHOOL ----into High School?
No grammar taught in the Islamic Madrassa Dopey-poop attended.

The right to free speech does not come with any guarantees that protect against any consequences of that speech.
Land of the Free..NOT
Yes, we are the land of the free, that's why you should respect our anthem.
And let's not forget we are the home of the brave... and Trump was the bravest of them all. He served Putin well ...even through the pain of bone spurs.

Yes I do.

Lol!! That was very, very convincing.

not.png

They'd be wise to realize why he won the first time

he got 70,000 votes in 3 states.... maybe. *shrug*

he got 3,000,000 fewer votes and has about a 30% approval rating.

most of the country thinks he's incompetent.

so how was he elected... .rightwingnut trumptard bigoted white trash.

Oh shut up you miserable fraud. Go play pretend Perry Mason.

These dumbasses kneeling only deserve ridicule and mocking

awwwww... truth hurts, trumptard snowflake?

be quiet and go back to your trailer
Trump won because you dumb asses keep doing the same stupid ignorant shit that pisses of middle America. Keep it up and yu will keep losing.

Trump won because he was not Clinton and that is it.

that might be true if a) he didn't get 3 million fewer votes; and b) have a lot of help from Russia.and a last minute shot in the arm from comey.

but whatever.... and frankly, if you voted for that piece of garbage because he "wasn't her" then you should go see a shrink.

Fucking assholes.

When your in Rome!!!!

You what? Disrespect America in front of foreigners while showing respect for THEIR nation?

The image Black Americans has suffered around the world because of propaganda published by White controlled media. You've made them 2nd class citizens in the eyes of the world. That being the case, what loyalty is owed to you by a 2nd class citizen? Thankfully, most Blacks soldier on despite knowing what people like you harbor in your hearts They not only stand for the NA but they fight in all of YOUR wars...and salute the flag proudly while doing so. But if one of their brothers kneels in peace to protest the hypocrisy behind that flag, exemplified not only by cops killing unarmed blacks but other myriad ways, it is profound. The protest is. to recognize that Blacks blood sacrifices on the battlefield has earned them he right to live
and be equal in every way. Since we know that White America continues ro reject that invarious subtle ways. Kaepernick's kneeling is long overdue...and we all ought to get behind him until YOU LISTEN.

Here is a little civics lesson for you. The flag does NOT represent Trump.

The stripes represent the original 13 Colonies and the stars represent the 50 states of the Union. The colors of the flag are symbolic as well; red symbolizes hardiness and valor, white symbolizes purity and innocence, and blue represents vigilance, perseverance and justice.
When one protests at the games, one is protesting that we are not reaching what the flag represents. The protest honors the flag, the Trumpers do not.

Fucking assholes.

When your in Rome!!!!

The image Black Americans has suffered around the world because of propaganda published by White controlled media. You've made them 2nd class citizens in the eyes of the world. That being the case, what loyalty is owed to you by a 2nd class citizen? Thankfully, most Blacks soldier on despite knowing what people like you harbor in your hearts They not only stand for the NA but they fight in all of YOUR wars...and salute the flag proudly while doing so. But if one of their brothers kneels in peace to protest the hypocrisy behind that flag, exemplified not only by cops killing unarmed blacks but other myriad ways, it is profound. The protest is. to recognize that Blacks blood sacrifices on the battlefield has earned them he right to live
and be equal in every way. Since we know that White America continues ro reject that invarious subtle ways. Kaepernick's kneeling is long overdue...and we all ought to get behind him until YOU LISTEN.

1. THe media is not "white controlled". Nor do I base my opinion on blacks on the media. Nor is my opinion or views on blacks relevant to this issue.

2. I don't care about the "eyes of the world". American blacks are American citizens with all the rights and responsibilities that come with it.

3. Any American disrespects the Flag or the Nation the way these fuckers did, and I have a problem with that.

4. Your attempt to make this about race is on you, not me.

Fucking assholes.

When your in Rome!!!!

I will never listen to any SOB who does not salute the flag during the national anthem. Kneeling is not a right and the 1st amendment doesn't have a damn thing to do with being disrespectful. When do you un-American trash receptacles get it through your commie skulls that it ain't about rights.

Forum List

Back