🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iowa marching band walks off field national anthem

Good!
More of this will happen.
And it should.
It's not about what you whiner liars think it is.
The more you lie and say it's TO disrespect the flag, the more it will happen.
As if the flag is all-important anyway.
This is good news.

It is more than disrespecting our flag. It is disrespecting our country and those who have served to protect it. Patriotism is what is important and that is what keeps that flag flying, and it isn't a very good thing for those who don't respect our country. Ask Kapersnicker. Blacks also thought it was a good thing to call for the assassination of cops. That worked out well...
Blacks and that white guy playing you from Brussels have a lot in common. But he doesn't have to face the repercussions. He doesn't live here. You do.

Trump's policies were great compared to his opponents.

Thanks to Trump, the 83-month consecutive private-sector job creation streak came to an end. A streak that started the month Obamacare was signed into law.

Standard liberal asshole.Denial is proof.LOL! And you are serious!Fuck you, you race baiting asshole.

What a whiny little bitch!

Seriously, look how much you spit when I simply call you out for being emasculated by black men who have more power to get their message out, then you do at silencing them.

That's what it's all about; your personal inadequacies and insecurities. You and your fellow snowflakes are just so distraught that you can't silence these successful black athletes. It's just a callback to Jim Crow times, and you want to silence them not because of their message, but because you need and crave that power that you don't have, and never will have.

Because you will never be the success your parents deluded you into thinking you would.

YOur race baiting spin on the issue does not change the fact that a bunch of you lefties are being disrespectful to America and Americans and we Americans are insulted and rightfully so.

Fuck the kneelers and fuck you, you race baiting piece of shit.

It is more than disrespecting our flag. It is disrespecting our country and those who have served to protect it. Patriotism is what is important and that is what keeps that flag flying, and it isn't a very good thing for those who don't respect our country. Ask Kapersnicker. Blacks also thought it was a good thing to call for the assassination of cops. That worked out well...Blacks and that white guy playing you from Brussels have a lot in common. But he doesn't have to face the repercussions. He doesn't live here. You do.

Forced patriotism is fascism. If you have to measure your patriotism by how tall you stand for the flag, then you're not a patriot. You're a fascist.

Trump's policies were great compared to his opponents.

Thanks to Trump, the 83-month consecutive private-sector job creation streak came to an end. A streak that started the month Obamacare was signed into law.

I'm aware of the lefty belief that shifting the cost of health care from the employers to the tax payers is a huge advantage.

It is an unsupported claim, and better lefties than you have tried.

Meanwhile, Hillary was quite happy with the massive and ever growing trade deficits we have had, and had no plans to do shit about them.

NOthing you said has anything to do with anything I have ever said, nor Trump ever said.

Trump's a fascist, you enable him, and antifa opposes you both because they're anti-fascist.

Your crazy talk just shows that you are bat shit crazy.

Trump was duly elected on a platform of Trade and Immigration policies designed to serve AMERICAN interests.

That you lefties find that radical just shows how bat shit crazy you all are. NOt that there has been any doubt for a long, long time.

It is more than disrespecting our flag. It is disrespecting our country and those who have served to protect it. Patriotism is what is important and that is what keeps that flag flying, and it isn't a very good thing for those who don't respect our country. Ask Kapersnicker. Blacks also thought it was a good thing to call for the assassination of cops. That worked out well...Blacks and that white guy playing you from Brussels have a lot in common. But he doesn't have to face the repercussions. He doesn't live here. You do.

Forced patriotism is fascism. If you have to measure your patriotism by how tall you stand for the flag, then you're not a patriot. You're a fascist.

I'll settle for forced, not actively disrespecting the country.

My expectations from you lefties is very low.

YOur race baiting spin on the issue does not change the fact that a bunch of you lefties are being disrespectful to America and Americans and we Americans are insulted and rightfully so.

What a whiny little bitch response.

The more kneeling black men on TV, the more insecure and inadequate you feel that you cannot do anything to silence them. So now you're being forced into a conversation on race you're desperate not to have, with good reason! You're a racist piece of shit and you don't want to admit it.

You Conservative snowflakes will never attain the level of success those black NFL players have. You will never attain that platform they have. You will never attain their wealth. You will never attain anything. So you want to do everything in your power to silence them because their speech makes you feel insignificant and insecure, as it should.

Breaking you down is the first step to helping you grow.

Colin Kaepernick kneeling on camera reminds you that you will never achieve that level of success, be that influential a public figure, and have a righteous goal to aim. And because you're insecure, you will try to silence him so you don't have to be reminded of all that.

Why not just fucking kill yourself instead? Because you don't sound like a very happy person.

Nope. THat's the left, with widespread support of the left.
Some completely unsolicited input: All things considered, I'd think it would be smarter to just ignore all this stuff.
Anti-Americanism is not normal and should be taboo in a healthy American society. Or at least unpopular.
Well, here's a thought to chew on. My guess is that there are two different things going on here.

First, I think most of the players are sincere in their actions, or they are sincere in supporting others in theirs.

But second, I think it's possible that the usual suspects who are supporting and enabling this are leveraging it for another reason, and that is their ongoing efforts to strip this country of its traditions and institutions as payback for its history, their attempt at "fundamental change". So in this case, we're talking about its flag and its anthem. Other institutions and traditions are under attack in other ways.

So in other words, are the players attacking and displaying anti-American behavior? No, I don't think so. But they're being used and leveraged by those who do have a different agenda. So the two groups are best kept separated.

Just a thought.

So here's a recap of the Left's position on the issues surrounding the US flag and the national anthem:

Left wing nutjob: "I'm a proud of my country!"

<national anthem starts playing...>

Left Wing nutjob: "Fuck America! I'm not standing up for this racist country!"

<British national anthem starts playing...>

Left wing nutjob: "Long Live the Queen!"

You feelings driven Libs Hate the fact that Trump won so your emotions dictate that it must be Hate that provided victory. In fact it was Truth and Facts that provided victory and you hate those also

Yet another educational institution infected with the cancer of Leftist ideology.

I guess free speech has no place in the alt right except when they want to.
You don't exercise "free speech" by making a public spectacle showing hatred for America when you're supposed to play in a marching band as part of the event, dufus.

Besides, why is it always these attention whore marching bands that make fools out of themselves in public?

What a whiny little bitch response.

The more kneeling black men on TV, the more insecure and inadequate you feel that you cannot do anything to silence them. So now you're being forced into a conversation on race you're desperate not to have, with good reason! You're a racist piece of shit and you don't want to admit it.

You Conservative snowflakes will never attain the level of success those black NFL players have. You will never attain that platform they have. You will never attain their wealth. You will never attain anything. So you want to do everything in your power to silence them because their speech makes you feel insignificant and insecure, as it should.

Breaking you down is the first step to helping you grow.

Colin Kaepernick kneeling on camera reminds you that you will never achieve that level of success, be that influential a public figure, and have a righteous goal to aim. And because you're insecure, you will try to silence him so you don't have to be reminded of all that.

Why not just fucking kill yourself instead? Because you don't sound like a very happy person.

1. First of all, i have no idea of the racial break down of the kneelers. I don't care. ANY American who has to actively show disrespect to the Flag and the Nation, is a fuck-o, imo, and should be treated accordingly. So fuck you and your race baiting.

2. Your attempt to make this about me are noted and dismissed. They are just one of many strategies the Left has to avoid discussing issues honestly or seriously.

Because you know you don't want THAT, ever.

Nope. THat's the left, with widespread support of the left.
Some completely unsolicited input: All things considered, I'd think it would be smarter to just ignore all this stuff.
Anti-Americanism is not normal and should be taboo in a healthy American society. Or at least unpopular.
Well, here's a thought to chew on. My guess is that there are two different things going on here.

First, I think most of the players are sincere in their actions, or they are sincere in supporting others in theirs.

But second, I think it's possible that the usual suspects who are supporting and enabling this are leveraging it for another reason, and that is their ongoing efforts to strip this country of its traditions and institutions as payback for its history, their attempt at "fundamental change". So in this case, we're talking about its flag and its anthem. Other institutions and traditions are under attack in other ways.

So in other words, are the players attacking and displaying anti-American behavior? No, I don't think so. But they're being used and leveraged by those who do have a different agenda. So the two groups are best kept separated.

Just a thought.

I do not question the sincerity of the kneelers.

I question their Patriotism and their respect and loyalty to their fans and fellow citizens.

Since they are willing to actively disrespect the nation and it's citizens in order to make a political point.

I don't care about their sincerity. It is irrelevant to their actions, imo.

Yet another educational institution infected with the cancer of Leftist ideology.

I guess free speech has no place in the alt right except when they want to.
You don't exercise "free speech" by making a public spectacle showing hatred for America when you're supposed to play in a marching band as part of the event, dufus.

Besides, why is it always these attention whore marching bands that make fools out of themselves in public?

High school bands often engage in fundraising. Those kids just pissed that away.

So here's a recap of the Left's position on the issues surrounding the US flag and the national anthem:

And if we call them on that, it's because we are "racist".

Fucking assholes.

it's a FAD like wearing sandals and getting pierced ears was for teenaged girls in the 1960s. Like tattoos now. They're ALL DOING IT

Its an extension of the civil rights movement, good for them.

good call, penny------dropping acid was ALSO an extension of the civil rights movement ------it was MIND EXPANDING--------My take on dropping acid was not
"GOOD FOR THEM"

Are you aware of the civil rights movement. Does not sound like it.

And if we call them on that, it's because we are "racist".

Fucking assholes.

When your in Rome!!!!

Forum List

Back