🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iowa marching band walks off field national anthem

That should be the last time they are on a sports field.
Don't We have FREEDOM OF SPEECH ????or have I missed something here....No one is being Anti-American BUT they are Anti-Trump and his Bullshit crap he spews.they have every right to say so>
just because you are a Trumpite Lemming,most of us have a brain...your post is futile to say the least

The right to free speech does not come with any guarantees that protect against any consequences of that speech.
Land of the Free..NOT
Yes, we are the land of the free, that's why you should respect our anthem.
And let's not forget we are the home of the brave... and Trump was the bravest of them all. He served Putin well ...even through the pain of bone spurs.
Not as well when your man child promised Putin he could screw us over on nuke talks, after the election. Glad that Putin seen Obama as the pussy he is, and told him to fuck off. I think that's when traitors "liberals" started to hate Putin.

So here's a recap of the Left's position on the issues surrounding the US flag and the national anthem:

Left wing nutjob: "I'm a proud of my country!"

<national anthem starts playing...>

Left Wing nutjob: "Fuck America! I'm not standing up for this racist country!"

<British national anthem starts playing...>

Left wing nutjob: "Long Live the Queen!"

And if we call them on that, it's because we are "racist".

Fucking assholes.

When your in Rome!!!!

You what? Disrespect America in front of foreigners while showing respect for THEIR nation?

That's not what I would do.

That's what a bunch of anti-American pieces of shit do.
The image Black Americans has suffered around the world because of propaganda published by White controlled media. You've made them 2nd class citizens in the eyes of the world. That being the case, what loyalty is owed to you by a 2nd class citizen? Thankfully, most Blacks soldier on despite knowing what people like you harbor in your hearts They not only stand for the NA but they fight in all of YOUR wars...and salute the flag proudly while doing so. But if one of their brothers kneels in peace to protest the hypocrisy behind that flag, exemplified not only by cops killing unarmed blacks but other myriad ways, it is profound. The protest is. to recognize that Blacks blood sacrifices on the battlefield has earned them he right to live
and be equal in every way. Since we know that White America continues ro reject that invarious subtle ways. Kaepernick's kneeling is long overdue...and we all ought to get behind him until YOU LISTEN.

I will never listen to any SOB who does not salute the flag during the national anthem. Kneeling is not a right and the 1st amendment doesn't have a damn thing to do with being disrespectful. When do you un-American trash receptacles get it through your commie skulls that it ain't about rights.

Its all about rights. The right to be taken alive when you are unarmed and pose no real threat by cops who are sworn to protect and serve...regardless of your mental state...j.e.drunk...insane...or distraught.
If that goal can be reached by peacefully kneeling when the NA is played... so be it.
Just don't fuck with me if i choose to do that.

So are we to believe that there was a mass migration of millions of white, socially liberal Republican voters to the Southern States while at the same time there was a mass migration of white, socially racist Conservatives Democratic voters to the Northeast and Pacific Coast? When did that mass migration happen, and I'm sure you have plenty of voter registration data to back that claim up, right?
I'm not telling you again. I'm done kicking your ass. The Parties never switched. Racist democrats have no reason to switch to the party that ended Slavery. Al Gore Sr was racist. So was FDR, John F Kennedy too, Those men would never become Republicans. Not even today.

Correct.

The only one that switched was Strom Thurmond.

As the south became less Democratic it also became less racist.

the Selma marchers met up with Democrats! You own that heritage. Racist Democrats would never join the GOP who Freed the slaves and brought about Civil Rights. BLM is based on the lie of Hands Up, Don't Shoot. Even the liberal media acknowledges that. Blacks are being trouble makers and this protest will not end well for the Players.

And the AntiFa-uck Ups are going to get theirs too.
Lemme guess...and you're going to be the one that's going to give it to them?

200w.gif

Last edited:
High school bands often engage in fundraising. Those kids just pissed that awa
That photograph of the band members is making the rounds and getting tagged on Social media

They have alienated a LOT of people and pissed away a lot of goodwill.
So what?at least they can say they have a backbone,unlike some of you...Get Real>>>>>Get Up Stand Up...Stand Up For Your Rights

That photograph of the band members is making the rounds and getting tagged on Social media

So what?at least they can say they have a backbone,unlike some of you...Get Real>>>>>Get Up Stand Up...Stand Up For Your Rights

So if I disagree with their protest, I lack a backbone?

Don't We have FREEDOM OF SPEECH ????or have I missed something here....No one is being Anti-American BUT they are Anti-Trump and his Bullshit crap he spews.they have every right to say so>
just because you are a Trumpite Lemming,most of us have a brain...your post is futile to say the least

The right to free speech does not come with any guarantees that protect against any consequences of that speech.
Land of the Free..NOT
And let's not forget we are the home of the brave... and Trump was the bravest of them all. He served Putin well ...even through the pain of bone spurs.
Not as well when your man child promised Putin he could screw us over on nuke talks, after the election. Glad that Putin seen Obama as the pussy he is, and told him to fuck off. I think that's when traitors "liberals" started to hate Putin.
Huh,some of us knew Putin was a Dog years ago,I suppose you were on of those DHeads that thought more of Putin than the President of the United States,your Shamelessness knows no bounds...Trumpite

It is more than disrespecting our flag. It is disrespecting our country and those who have served to protect it. Patriotism is what is important and that is what keeps that flag flying, and it isn't a very good thing for those who don't respect our country. Ask Kapersnicker. Blacks also thought it was a good thing to call for the assassination of cops. That worked out well...
Blacks and that white guy playing you from Brussels have a lot in common. But he doesn't have to face the repercussions. He doesn't live here. You do.
What repercussions? And by whom?

So if I disagree with their protest, I lack a backbone?
Backbone,I thought you'd never heard of the word before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is more than disrespecting our flag. It is disrespecting our country and those who have served to protect it. Patriotism is what is important and that is what keeps that flag flying, and it isn't a very good thing for those who don't respect our country. Ask Kapersnicker. Blacks also thought it was a good thing to call for the assassination of cops. That worked out well...
Blacks and that white guy playing you from Brussels have a lot in common. But he doesn't have to face the repercussions. He doesn't live here. You do.
What repercussions? And by whom?
Ignore her Marc,she knows not the minute nor the hour

Land of the Free..NOT
Huh,some of us knew Putin was a Dog years ago,I suppose you were on of those DHeads that thought more of Putin than the President of the United States,your Shamelessness knows no bounds...Trumpite

Did Bill know Putin was a dog when Russians paid him $600K for a 20 minute speech in Moscow or the time the Clinton Foundation accepted millions from them?

Land of the Free..NOT

Did Bill know Putin was a dog when Russians paid him $600K for a 20 minute speech in Moscow or the time the Clinton Foundation accepted millions from them?
Probably,A Fool and their Money are easily parted...Like Hoss,Putin probably wanted to give Hillary ONE

Most blacks do not live lives of nobility
70% are either unemployed, incarcerated, on government assistance, undereducated, with child but unmarried, drug and/or alcohol addicted
Liberals believe these facts to be racist but really the facts are disruptive of their feelings driven fantasies

Take STL (please). Once thriving, companies expanding. Near 1 mil. Population began to errrr... "shift". When people went to work, homes robbed. Incompetent criminal Dems elected repeatedly. Viscious cycle. Whitey moved, companies driven out by theft, bad workers, unions, taxes, crime. Now NSTL is like war zone, 1/2 empty......no jobs, vacant lots. Suburbs and SSTL doing better. Murder rate very high NSTL. Truth. 50 yr numbers don't lie. //

AvgGuyIA continues his nonsense. Trump's numbers have tanked the last three weeks.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 9/22 - 10/15 -- 38.6 55.7 -17.1
Gallup 10/13 - 10/15 1500 A 36 59 -23
Rasmussen Reports 10/11 - 10/15 1500 LV 43 56 -13
Economist/YouGov 10/7 - 10/10 1278 RV 41 53 -12
Reuters/Ipsos 10/6 - 10/10 1584 A 36 59 -23
Quinnipiac 10/5 - 10/10 1482 RV 38 56 -18
IBD/TIPP 9/29 - 10/8 887 A 33 61 -28
USA Today/Suffolk 9/27 - 10/1 1000 RV 38 56 -18
CNN 9/26 - 9/28 1037 A 37 56 -19
PBS/Marist 9/25 - 9/27 886 RV 39 54 -15
CNBC 9/24 - 9/27 800 A 38 52 -14
FOX News 9/24 - 9/26 1017 RV 42 53 -11
PPP (D) 9/22 - 9/25 865 RV 42 53 -11

Go back to UtahVision you sack of human garbage.

And if I was in charge....that would end the marching band for the season....and all of those members would not be allowed to try out again next year...
Successfully making them martyrs.

Good job spruce.

dude-its-gonna-be-like-stealing-babies-from-a-candy.jpg

When your in Rome!!!!

You what? Disrespect America in front of foreigners while showing respect for THEIR nation?

That's not what I would do.

That's what a bunch of anti-American pieces of shit do.
The image Black Americans has suffered around the world because of propaganda published by White controlled media. You've made them 2nd class citizens in the eyes of the world. That being the case, what loyalty is owed to you by a 2nd class citizen? Thankfully, most Blacks soldier on despite knowing what people like you harbor in your hearts They not only stand for the NA but they fight in all of YOUR wars...and salute the flag proudly while doing so. But if one of their brothers kneels in peace to protest the hypocrisy behind that flag, exemplified not only by cops killing unarmed blacks but other myriad ways, it is profound. The protest is. to recognize that Blacks blood sacrifices on the battlefield has earned them he right to live
and be equal in every way. Since we know that White America continues ro reject that invarious subtle ways. Kaepernick's kneeling is long overdue...and we all ought to get behind him until YOU LISTEN.

I will never listen to any SOB who does not salute the flag during the national anthem. Kneeling is not a right and the 1st amendment doesn't have a damn thing to do with being disrespectful. When do you un-American trash receptacles get it through your commie skulls that it ain't about rights.
Considering some of you White Americans MADE LYNCHING AN ART FORM...I think you comment is Obtuse and Shallow

Dumbness should not be replied too.
Thanks for the warning...shall we put your dumbass on ignore?

So are we to believe that there was a mass migration of millions of white, socially liberal Republican voters to the Southern States while at the same time there was a mass migration of white, socially racist Conservatives Democratic voters to the Northeast and Pacific Coast? When did that mass migration happen, and I'm sure you have plenty of voter registration data to back that claim up, right?
I'm not telling you again. I'm done kicking your ass. The Parties never switched. Racist democrats have no reason to switch to the party that ended Slavery. Al Gore Sr was racist. So was FDR, John F Kennedy too, Those men would never become Republicans. Not even today.
Where did all those conservatives Southern
Democrats go. Did they all become liberal overnight back in 1964.

Forum List

Back