🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iowa marching band walks off field national anthem

That should be the last time they are on a sports field.
Don't We have FREEDOM OF SPEECH ????or have I missed something here....No one is being Anti-American BUT they are Anti-Trump and his Bullshit crap he spews.they have every right to say so>
just because you are a Trumpite Lemming,most of us have a brain...your post is futile to say the least
You're as stupid as they are. Protesting against the right to protest. Dont you see how abjectly stupid that is?
Well I don't have my nose rammed up Trumps Asshole like you BROWN NOSE,your prose is Stupidity Personified...Get a Life
What does Trump have to do with it? You really are that stupid.
Well Trump wears THE FLAG like he owns it,he does not,he was going to make America Great Again...He has not,he can't because he is a Two-Bit Bull Shit Artist just awaiting BROWN NOSES like you to swallow his Bull-Shit...Trump has plenty to do with it,demeaning the Presidency,demeaning Women,blaming everyone for his own ineptitude and idiotic ramblings,Being Stupid really does not cover You or Trump properly does it BROWN NOSE,not at all

You're a bit hysterical.

Yes, we are the land of the free, that's why you should respect our anthem.
And let's not forget we are the home of the brave... and Trump was the bravest of them all. He served Putin well ...even through the pain of bone spurs.
Not as well when your man child promised Putin he could screw us over on nuke talks, after the election. Glad that Putin seen Obama as the pussy he is, and told him to fuck off. I think that's when traitors "liberals" started to hate Putin.
Huh,some of us knew Putin was a Dog years ago,I suppose you were on of those DHeads that thought more of Putin than the President of the United States,your Shamelessness knows no bounds...Trumpite

Did Bill know Putin was a dog when Russians paid him $600K for a 20 minute speech in Moscow or the time the Clinton Foundation accepted millions from them?
Probably,A Fool and their Money are easily parted...Like Hoss,Putin probably wanted to give Hillary ONE

They're not fools. There were favors given in return.

Don't We have FREEDOM OF SPEECH ????or have I missed something here....No one is being Anti-American BUT they are Anti-Trump and his Bullshit crap he spews.they have every right to say so>
just because you are a Trumpite Lemming,most of us have a brain...your post is futile to say the least
You're as stupid as they are. Protesting against the right to protest. Dont you see how abjectly stupid that is?
Well I don't have my nose rammed up Trumps Asshole like you BROWN NOSE,your prose is Stupidity Personified...Get a Life
What does Trump have to do with it? You really are that stupid.
Well Trump wears THE FLAG like he owns it,he does not,he was going to make America Great Again...He has not,he can't because he is a Two-Bit Bull Shit Artist just awaiting BROWN NOSES like you to swallow his Bull-Shit...Trump has plenty to do with it,demeaning the Presidency,demeaning Women,blaming everyone for his own ineptitude and idiotic ramblings,Being Stupid really does not cover You or Trump properly does it BROWN NOSE,not at all

You're a bit hysterical.
Nope,not at all,just truthful...Thetor,ever living,ever faithful,ever sure

Iowa marching band walks off field during national anthem

(By Todd Starnes) Ames High School has the unfortunate distinction of having one of the most un-American marching bands in the nation. More than a dozen members of the band linked arms and walked off the football field Friday night during a performance of “The Star-Spangled Banner.” An untold number of other band members refused to play their instruments. It was absolutely disgraceful. Sickening. The children

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh some more ANTI AMERICAN pos losers that need sent over to N. Korea. Asses like this don't deceiver this Country.

And if I was in charge....that would end the marching band for the season....and all of those members would not be allowed to try out again next year...

Sounds about right. They need to learn that insulting people and what people love, carries consequences.

Didn't insult me. But then again I'm on the side of the kneelers, with the war on women, social programs, and tax cuts for the elties, tell me what is there to be proud of, forced patriotism?

AvgGuyIA continues his nonsense. Trump's numbers have tanked the last three weeks.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 9/22 - 10/15 -- 38.6 55.7 -17.1
Gallup 10/13 - 10/15 1500 A 36 59 -23
Rasmussen Reports 10/11 - 10/15 1500 LV 43 56 -13
Economist/YouGov 10/7 - 10/10 1278 RV 41 53 -12
Reuters/Ipsos 10/6 - 10/10 1584 A 36 59 -23
Quinnipiac 10/5 - 10/10 1482 RV 38 56 -18
IBD/TIPP 9/29 - 10/8 887 A 33 61 -28
USA Today/Suffolk 9/27 - 10/1 1000 RV 38 56 -18
CNN 9/26 - 9/28 1037 A 37 56 -19
PBS/Marist 9/25 - 9/27 886 RV 39 54 -15
CNBC 9/24 - 9/27 800 A 38 52 -14
FOX News 9/24 - 9/26 1017 RV 42 53 -11
PPP (D) 9/22 - 9/25 865 RV 42 53 -11

Go back to UtahVision you sack of human garbage.
Yeah, facts and numbers hurt your head.

That is just what the Far Right does: protest against the right to protest.
What are you talking about? What would that have to do with my post?
Please stop talking.jpg

When your in Rome!!!!

You what? Disrespect America in front of foreigners while showing respect for THEIR nation?

That's not what I would do.

That's what a bunch of anti-American pieces of shit do.
The image Black Americans has suffered around the world because of propaganda published by White controlled media. You've made them 2nd class citizens in the eyes of the world. That being the case, what loyalty is owed to you by a 2nd class citizen? Thankfully, most Blacks soldier on despite knowing what people like you harbor in your hearts They not only stand for the NA but they fight in all of YOUR wars...and salute the flag proudly while doing so. But if one of their brothers kneels in peace to protest the hypocrisy behind that flag, exemplified not only by cops killing unarmed blacks but other myriad ways, it is profound. The protest is. to recognize that Blacks blood sacrifices on the battlefield has earned them he right to live
and be equal in every way. Since we know that White America continues ro reject that invarious subtle ways. Kaepernick's kneeling is long overdue...and we all ought to get behind him until YOU LISTEN.

I will never listen to any SOB who does not salute the flag during the national anthem. Kneeling is not a right and the 1st amendment doesn't have a damn thing to do with being disrespectful. When do you un-American trash receptacles get it through your commie skulls that it ain't about rights.

You are a good little Nazi. Kneeling is a right. Why don't you Nazis get the fact that the Constitution represents out country. The anthem and flag are nothing unless you respect the Constitution which you do not.
Sorry but I cannot agree with you regarding Hoss,he is a fine American,I may not agree with him on some issues,he is the opposite of a Nazi and a very decent man,he could eat(and drink) at my table anytime,just saying. tor
Hossfly is a good man, a veteran, and one who loves America. I don't agree with his politics at times, but he has an All American Heart.

Its an extension of the civil rights movement, good for them.
If those blacks are treating this as an extension of the Civil Right movement, instead of kneeling, they would be WILLING to face clubs and police dogs to fight for their perceived lack of equality. Your statement as usual is total bullshit.

Wow, you have really put your foot in your mouth, now you understand why its continuing.
I am spot on in my assessment. The players who are blacks choice of resistance are fucking cowardly wimps compared to the Selma marchers. If we are once again in the time of Jim Crowe, then face a police dog without raising a fist.
People like you hated the Selma marchers too.

Nothing you said, addressed his point, of the lack of any real danger these kneelers are facing.

. THe media is not "white controlled"
Yes it is. And don't try to say Jews do... They don't...Anyway...Most American Jews are White.

Whites are not a unified force and you know that. There is no "they" on any issue.

Nor do I base my opinion on blacks on the media. Nor is my opinion or views on blacks relevant to this issue.
I'll break it to ya gently...this issue is way larger than you or your opinion. I added that comment in response to your tirade about
those angry black Americans who spoke their true feelings about our country instead of lying or being hypocritical. I wouldn't have done that but i do understand their pain.[/QUOTE]

SOrry thought you were talking to ME. I would check the post, but you cut it, so, whatever.

These "angry blacks" and the whites that have joined them and the owners and the league, have chosen as their method of speech, the active disrespect of the nation, during the national anthem.

So, they disrespect me, I disrespect them. Fuck them all.

. I don't care about the "eyes of the world". American blacks are American citizens with all the rights and
MLK used the eyes of the world as a key part of his Civil Rights STRATEGY.. Without that effective plan we might still be waiting for
desegregation to take place.[/QUOTE]

Seemed like you were arguing that my opinion was ill informed because of the media. I would check, but you cut that post, so,

MLK isn't here. These players are not him, the issues are not the same, the nation is not the same, the world is not the same.

. Any American disrespects the Flag or the Nation the way these fuckers did, and I have a problem with that.
But your feelings aren't backed by law. So until then good luck with "having a problem with it".
I'm sure people who feel that way can justify their behavior...I'm not about to try speaking for them.[/QUOTE]

I never claimed that my opinion on this was backed by the law.

My point stands. This is about their disrespect for the Flag, the Nation it stands for, and the American citizens they insulted.

All Americans should return the favor, and treat these kneelers with the same contempt they have showed for US.

4. Your attempt to make this about race is on you, not me.
Kaepernick made this about race and White folks like you have been trying to make it about patriotism instead. You seem oblivious to the reason Colin took a knee in the first place. Realizing you don't care about cops killing unarmed blacks so disproportionally, i can see why you would think the protests and some unpatriotic.statements are a bigger threat to YOU.[/QUOTE]

Kaepernick choose to make his statement by disrespecting the Flag, the Nation it stands for and his fellow American citizens.

He can do that, but if he expects to get a sympathetic ear from the nation he insulted, he is a fool.

YOU are currently trying to make my healthy response to his insults, to not be about his insults but about the insulters' skin color.

I take it you haven't noticed that I have been just as derogatory towards the white players in question, the owners, and the League, for joining in or supporting this series of anti-American insults.

The keelers are quickly becoming irrelevant. These wankers are the cause of the NFL getting a nut sack kick so this will be changing at the stadiums soon.:up:

So are we to believe that there was a mass migration of millions of white, socially liberal Republican voters to the Southern States while at the same time there was a mass migration of white, socially racist Conservatives Democratic voters to the Northeast and Pacific Coast? When did that mass migration happen, and I'm sure you have plenty of voter registration data to back that claim up, right?
I'm not telling you again. I'm done kicking your ass. The Parties never switched. Racist democrats have no reason to switch to the party that ended Slavery. Al Gore Sr was racist. So was FDR, John F Kennedy too, Those men would never become Republicans. Not even today.
Where did all those conservatives Southern
Democrats go. Did they all become liberal overnight back in 1964.

They were outvoted by younger and wealthier whites, and died off to a large extent.

btw........the kneeling wankers are too dumb to recognize that a symbolic gesture doesn't mean dick after while when its having zero impact outside the stadium. duh..........these dummies would continue kneeling for 10 years while the landscape remained unchanged.:2up::bye1::bye1:Symbolic gestures are ghey........some do them over and over and over and over and keep taking bows:boobies::rofl::rofl:

I don't pay taxes for Iowa schools to teach and encourage disrespect for our Country. Somebody needs to be fired and the band disbanded.

By doing so, you are the one who is disrespecting the Country. I have no respect for a country that is led by Trump. Trump is a thug.

Your side are the thugs.

MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg

You are the thug. These are your friends not mine.

Nope. THat's the left, with widespread support of the left.

It actually is more akin to the white supremacists Trump supporters support.

Three points.

1. White Supremacist are an ignored fringe irrelevant to Trump's support.

2. ANd nope. The White Supremacists for quite some time have been showing up with bare faces. It is the Left that has adopted their old habit of wearing masks so they can commit violent crimes and not get caught.

3. You are a race baiting asshole.

Iowa marching band walks off field during national anthem

(By Todd Starnes) Ames High School has the unfortunate distinction of having one of the most un-American marching bands in the nation. More than a dozen members of the band linked arms and walked off the football field Friday night during a performance of “The Star-Spangled Banner.” An untold number of other band members refused to play their instruments. It was absolutely disgraceful. Sickening. The children

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh some more ANTI AMERICAN pos losers that need sent over to N. Korea. Asses like this don't deceiver this Country.

And if I was in charge....that would end the marching band for the season....and all of those members would not be allowed to try out again next year...

Sounds about right. They need to learn that insulting people and what people love, carries consequences.

Didn't insult me. But then again I'm on the side of the kneelers, with the war on women, social programs, and tax cuts for the elties, tell me what is there to be proud of, forced patriotism?

An insult to the Nation as a whole doesn't feel like an insult to you?

And you libs wonder why we question your patriotism.

Anyhow, to your question.

You go to someone else's ritual, one you don't believe in, you still show respect to those around you by not making the moment about you.

I've gone to Catholic masses with my wife's family as part of weddings and funerals. I've kneeled when they've kneeled, I've bowed my head when they prayed.

Because I'm not there to insult them, or to disrupt their rituals.

Because I am not an ass and don't want to insult them.

The Kneelers are asses and are insulting America and Americans.

And I am responding appropriately.

If the kids feel strongly enough to get kicked out of the band for their cause, then so be it.

And if we call them on that, it's because we are "racist".

Fucking assholes.

When your in Rome!!!!

You what? Disrespect America in front of foreigners while showing respect for THEIR nation?

The image Black Americans has suffered around the world because of propaganda published by White controlled media. You've made them 2nd class citizens in the eyes of the world. That being the case, what loyalty is owed to you by a 2nd class citizen? Thankfully, most Blacks soldier on despite knowing what people like you harbor in your hearts They not only stand for the NA but they fight in all of YOUR wars...and salute the flag proudly while doing so. But if one of their brothers kneels in peace to protest the hypocrisy behind that flag, exemplified not only by cops killing unarmed blacks but other myriad ways, it is profound. The protest is. to recognize that Blacks blood sacrifices on the battlefield has earned them he right to live
and be equal in every way. Since we know that White America continues ro reject that invarious subtle ways. Kaepernick's kneeling is long overdue...and we all ought to get behind him until YOU LISTEN.

I will never listen to any SOB who does not salute the flag during the national anthem. Kneeling is not a right and the 1st amendment doesn't have a damn thing to do with being disrespectful. When do you un-American trash receptacles get it through your commie skulls that it ain't about rights.

You are a good little Nazi. Kneeling is a right. Why don't you Nazis get the fact that the Constitution represents out country. The anthem and flag are nothing unless you respect the Constitution which you do not.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hoss apples. Sure, you can kneel but a baseball bat will cure it.

When your in Rome!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Careful..just because a person is kneeling doesn't mean his eyes are closed...and these days...the kneeler just might be armed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Careful..just because a person is kneeling doesn't mean his eyes are closed...and these days...the kneeler just might be armed.

That makes the Attitude Adjuster easier to apply.

Here is a little civics lesson for you. The flag does NOT represent Trump.

The stripes represent the original 13 Colonies and the stars represent the 50 states of the Union. The colors of the flag are symbolic as well; red symbolizes hardiness and valor, white symbolizes purity and innocence, and blue represents vigilance, perseverance and justice.

The flag does now represent Trump. He is the one who abused it by using it for cheap political tricks. I will never honor the flag or anthem as long as Trump os President.

You sound like a petulant child.

You are the one supporting a petulant child. Go back to your daddy Trump like a good little cult member.

Have some dignity and class, for a change.

Why don't you try it.

Here is a little civics lesson for you. The flag does NOT represent Trump.

The stripes represent the original 13 Colonies and the stars represent the 50 states of the Union. The colors of the flag are symbolic as well; red symbolizes hardiness and valor, white symbolizes purity and innocence, and blue represents vigilance, perseverance and justice.

The flag does now represent Trump. He is the one who abused it by using it for cheap political tricks. I will never honor the flag or anthem as long as Trump os President.

Interesting. You say the flag represents Trump. So did it also represent BO, Bush, Clinton and all the other presidents in your (little) mind? I have never heard anyone claim the flag represents the current POTUS. When did that become a thing?

It became Trump's flag when he used the flag and anthem for cheap political gain. I refuse to bow to Trump's attempts to implement conformity. Neither Obama or Bush or Clinton ever suggest you had to stand for the flag or anthem.

Forum List

Back