Iowa teacher blasts Biden for grabbing her hands when she asked him a question

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
'You need to ask first': Iowa teacher blasts Biden for grabbing her hands when she asked him a question

CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa — Joe Biden left an Iowa teacher unimpressed with his canned response to her question about collective bargaining, but what she resented more was how he abruptly seized her hands and clung onto them.
Jessica Roman, 41, had stopped Biden, 76, as he greeted voters on Monday during the Hawkeye Area Labor Council's Labor Day picnic in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The North Liberty preschool teacher, who works with special needs children, was pressing the former vice president on his plans to help unionized members of her profession under recent changes to Iowa's collective bargaining laws when he reached for her hands

ME: What can I add to that? Creepy Sleepy Uncle Joe just can't learn. His senility has recently been brought into question

'You need to ask first': Iowa teacher blasts Biden for grabbing her hands when she asked him a question

CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa — Joe Biden left an Iowa teacher unimpressed with his canned response to her question about collective bargaining, but what she resented more was how he abruptly seized her hands and clung onto them.
Jessica Roman, 41, had stopped Biden, 76, as he greeted voters on Monday during the Hawkeye Area Labor Council's Labor Day picnic in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The North Liberty preschool teacher, who works with special needs children, was pressing the former vice president on his plans to help unionized members of her profession under recent changes to Iowa's collective bargaining laws when he reached for her hands

ME: What can I add to that? Creepy Sleepy Uncle Joe just can't learn. His senility has recently been brought into question

The problem with this is only that it has been a problem in the past really. Otherwise I wouldn't find someone taking my hand like this to be that odd if he's trying to make a point. Honestly I think we're in a #MeToo panic which doesn't thrill me either.

But in his case, because he's been called on a lot of things that are more creepy than this, he should know better.

FB_IMG_1567761656422.jpg

So let’s get this straight

Trump can grab pussy but Biden can’t grab hands

Is Biden hand-splaining? It is weird how he grabbed her hand that was holding a water bottle. I get if he went to shake her hand and forgot to let go, but restricting her hand holding the water bottle is just odd.

Either way if she felt uncomfortable she should have tried to move back away from him, pulled back her arms or simple said I think I'm going to drop my water bottle to get him to disengage from grasping her hands.

The problem with this is only that it has been a problem in the past really. Otherwise I wouldn't find someone taking my hand like this to be that odd if he's trying to make a point. Honestly I think we're in a #MeToo panic which doesn't thrill me either.

But in his case, because he's been called on a lot of things that are more creepy than this, he should know better.
I would actually say the opposite. I would say that this would have been a bigger problem if it weren't for the fact that the teacher is actually a Democrat and probably a supporter, so if you read the story in the link she kind of goes easy on him. Women who support Democrats always forgive rapists and abusers in order to support their cause, and I say that as a woman. Bill Clinton was one of the worst rapists and womanizers ever and yet women's organizations supported him over the Republican opponent

I would actually say the opposite. I would say that this would have been a bigger problem if it weren't for the fact that the teacher is actually a Democrat and probably a supporter, so if you read the story in the link she kind of goes easy on him. Women who support Democrats always forgive rapists and abusers in order to support their cause, and I say that as a woman. Bill Clinton was one of the worst rapists and womanizers ever and yet women's organizations supported him over the Republican opponent

Oh I'm well-acquainted with the women's groups and Clinton--before that I was in my twenties and had been liberal, but trending moderate. Watching that crap show was the final straw for me--the utter hypocrisy disgusted me. I was done. Have never and WOULD never vote Democrat again.

Touch-gate hasn't brought Biden down. He'll keep touching and will still win. Americans like politicians who grab without asking. Even Pusseee.

Grabbing her pussy would be better?

grab her hand, then pay her $100k to keep their little secrete under the rug -

:abgg2q.jpg:

Oh I'm well-acquainted with the women's groups and Clinton--before that I was in my twenties and had been liberal, but trending moderate. Watching that crap show was the final straw for me--the utter hypocrisy disgusted me. I was done. Have never and WOULD never vote Democrat again.

I see. Well, I appreciate that. I am always impressed with people who have the intellectual honesty to re-examine their positions or affiliations

Forum List

Back