Iphone manufacturer foxconn plans to replace almost every human worker with robots

The purpose of "globalization" is harmonized regulatory systems such that capital knows no nationalism. Nationalism is for the little people.

The Little People make up the world
The Leaders need to be reminded of that.

Absolutely!!! That will never happen using the systems rules, such as the vote.

The leaders were completely united behind Hillary, from the Bushes to the Kennedys to the international Left.

And they got their asses handed to them.

Briexit is also shaking them.

Change is in the air.

Why are you so afraid of change?

The purpose of "globalization" is harmonized regulatory systems such that capital knows no nationalism. Nationalism is for the little people.

The leaders were completely united behind Hillary, from the Bushes to the Kennedys to the international Left.

Change is in the air.

I'm afraid you aren't gong to get any appreciable change. We'll see, but look pard, Goldman Sachs and Wall Street are always in the room; elections never have THOSE consequesnces.

Change is in the air.

I'm afraid you aren't gong to get any appreciable change. We'll see, but look pard, Goldman Sachs and Wall Street are always in the room; elections never have THOSE consequesnces.

There has never been an election like this one.

You did note that the GOP leadership was supporting Hillary, right?

Change is in the air.

The economic cannibalization of american society and wealth redistribution of public funds toward private hands began a half century ago now; it has been utterly bipartisan, with no daylight between neoliberalism and neoconservatism when it comes to "the people". Bush to Obama was a seamless transition. Sorry, I do not see any possibility that any 1%er type celebrity is coming to save anything. It will be on us if it ever comes. Trump will serve Trump. Your only hope is your fellow citizens which is why the corporate state media stokes division. If all we are prepared to do is vote and go back home, you'd do well to settle in. The average american worker has been working for less and less real take home pay since the 70's. By design.

Change is in the air.

The economic cannibalization of american society and wealth redistribution of public funds toward private hands began a half century ago now; it has been utterly bipartisan, with no daylight between neoliberalism and neoconservatism when it comes to "the people". Bush to Obama was a seamless transition. Sorry, I do not see any possibility that any 1%er type celebrity is coming to save anything. It will be on us if it ever comes. Trump will serve Trump. Your only hope is your fellow citizens which is why the corporate state media stokes division. If all we are prepared to do is vote and go back home, you'd do well to settle in. The average american worker has been working for less and less real take home pay since the 70's. By design.

And both parties leadership united behind HIllary.

Trump was a populist revolution.

You are missing the boat.

Change is in the air.

You don't mind if I disagree, I can do that, right? Thanks.

Change is in the air.

And I will be here to point out the growing gap between your opinion and reality.

It's not to late to join the bandwagon.

And I will be here to point out the growing gap between your opinion and reality.

Bandwagons and group think is your arena, enjoy.

It's ok to be afraid of change. But this is good change. If we win.

Your side you mean, that's not where I'm coming from or into, that's your thing.

Your side you mean, that's not where I'm coming from or into, that's your thing.

Actually, everything you post shows that it is where you are going from.

You just can't accept that change is coming in a form you did not anticipate.

This is the revolution you've been waiting for. I hope you notice before it is over.

This is the revolution you've been waiting for. I hope you notice before it is over.

Might want to get a reality check
upload_2017-1-1_11-20-24.png

Funny, it already is over. People chose a celebrity again and went home. Goldman Sachs and the usual recycled swamp rats came along as per usual. You just need to feel what you need to feel, so the illusion is alive and well. Watch.

Forum List

Back