Iphone manufacturer foxconn plans to replace almost every human worker with robots

How much is a War on Illegals going to cost?

That recent rapist was deported 19 times before he was caught for rape.

If we had a secure border, the cost of those 19 deportations would have resulted in 19 deported illegals instead of who knows how many rape victims.

The cost will be worth the decreased harm to our society.

iPhone Manufacturer Foxconn Plans to Replace almost Every Human Worker with Robots
China’s iPhone factories are being automated

Foxconn, the Taiwanese manufacturing giant behind Apple’s iPhone and numerous other major electronics devices, aims to automate away a vast majority of its human employees, according to a report from DigiTimes. Dai Jia-peng, the general manager of Foxconn’s automation committee, says the company has a three-phase plan in place to automate its Chinese factories using software and in-house robotics units, known as Foxbots.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of us saw this coming a long time ago. Every years it's going to get worse. Expect jobs to become less and less as time goes on. Wonder how long it will take the liberals to figure that one out. They will still sit by the door waiting for their heoric Hitler Obama or Clinton to save them if they were in office, the funny thing is since we will have Trump in office they'll expect him to save their dumb asses after they shredded him to pieces, and wanting him dead.
Instead of being called Democrats they should be called " Hypocrites".
Well, dumb fuck, a great many of us saw this coming. And became technicians of one kind or another. And are making very good money. If you expected to continue having good pay at a job that requires no brains, you will have no job, period.

No one is going to change this. What we have to do is arrange work for those that are capable so they have good pay for a lot fewer hours. Otherwise, no market for the products. When charlatans like the orange clown promise they will fix it, they are creating their own problems. No way to keep that promise. Like promising the coal miners that coal will come back when it is economics of gas, wind, and solar that is spelling the doom of coal, not regulations.

do me a favor keep your pet names to someone else because I AM NOT YOUR DUMB FUCK, and TWO I KNOW MORE THAN YOU EVER WILL APPARENTLY, and THIRD YOU DON'T even know WHAT YOU DON"t KNOW.

If we had a secure border, the cost of those 19 deportations would have resulted in 19 deported illegals instead of who knows how many rape victims.

How are you going to secure our border?

You claim that the cost will be worth it; but, the right always denies and disparages that sentiment, by asking for lower taxes.

Morw fear mongering. These robots still need to be controlled by a human. So there needs to be jobs for that.

The jobs will just shift from manual to technological.

You claim that the cost will be worth it; but, the right always denies and disparages that sentiment, by asking for lower taxes.

Walls, fences and armed guards, it's not rocket science.

Taxes? Do you realize that you have not addressed the harm to the rape victim(s)? I've responded to multiple points you have brought up, but you have never answered me as to your empathy for the victim, nor what you would do for her, and those she represents, nor even why you are so dismissive of her and her suffering?

Taxes? Do you realize that you have not addressed the harm to the rape victim(s)? I've responded to multiple points you have brought up, but you have never answered me as to your empathy for the victim, nor what you would do for her, and those she represents, nor even why you are so dismissive of her and her suffering?
All that costs money; where is going to come from? There is no positive multiplier effect from that public policy. And, you cannot eliminate crime with incorrigible, original sinners, or we would Only need, Ten religious Commandments.

A market friendly work visa generates revenue and id metrics. A wall is just a waste of money and we don't have the term, to provide for the general warfare, but the general welfare.

Morw fear mongering. These robots still need to be controlled by a human. So there needs to be jobs for that.

LMAO, man you gotta a to learn , if that's possible.

All that costs money; where is going to come from? There is no positive multiplier effect from that public policy. And, you cannot eliminate crime with incorrigible, original sinners, or we would Only need, Ten religious Commandments.

A market friendly work visa generates revenue and id metrics. A wall is just a waste of money and we don't have the term, to provide for the general warfare, but the general welfare.

1. Your concern about cost is not credible in the context of a 4 trillion dollar federal budget.

2. An inability to completely eliminate crime does not distract from the benefits of NOT actively increasing violent crime and the suffering of it's victims.

3. Your point about "revenue" is moot as you refuse to compare it to the cost of your policy.

4. AND ONCE AGAIN, you refuse to answer my question(s) about your empathy for or what steps you would take OR even why you dismiss the harm suffered by the rapists victim and those many others your policy would impact negatively.

YOu are no longer engaged in debate. All your points have been addressed and you refuse to move the discussion forward by responding further.

You are merely engaged in the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

First off your logical thinking is way off the charts only so many people can fill slots .
and only the best and the brightest will get those positions, You can't possibly be that fkn stupid to not realize how they shovel people into colleges for the same " Big future jobs for that future income" then everybody takes those same course they get out and guess what there isn't a fkn job market because there are way to many ppl just like the legal field, medical field ( although the medical field is kind of hurting at this point)

1. Your concern about cost is not credible in the context of a 4 trillion dollar federal budget.

2. An inability to completely eliminate crime does not distract from the benefits of NOT actively increasing violent crime and the suffering of it's victims.

3. Your point about "revenue" is moot as you refuse to compare it to the cost of your policy.

4. AND ONCE AGAIN, you refuse to answer my question(s) about your empathy for or what steps you would take OR even why you dismiss the harm suffered by the rapists victim and those many others your policy would impact negatively.

YOu are no longer engaged in debate. All your points have been addressed and you refuse to move the discussion forward by responding further.

ID helps prevent crime. A federal ID helps States with their jurisdictional issues.

You don't have a point; you are Only begging the question and resorting to diversion.

No matter how much we as American's whine, how much you white people miss the good ol days, how hopeful you are in Trump, the top 1% of the world will in fact be the beneficiaries of globalization and now robotics.....we do however have a choice....if Iphones are being made cheaply and you want to buy one, buy it or pass....although things may become cheaper from the use of robots, robots can't spend....and the one thing, we as human beings, consumers and as Americans, can do is NOT PATRONIZE BUSINESS'S THAT PUT PEOPLE OUT OF WORK. ITS THAT SIMPLE, SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED DOLLARS THAT DON'T PRACTICE THIS TYPE OF LABOR.

I don't go to ATM's I go inside the banks
I don't go to self service isle, I go to cashiers
I don't swipe my cc, I go inside to pay for gas
BECAUSE PEOPLE, NOT MACHINES NEED OUR BUSINESS!!!

ID helps prevent crime. A federal ID helps States with their jurisdictional issues.

You don't have a point; you are Only begging the question and resorting to diversion.

The Logic of NOT actively increasing crime vs preventing crime after increasing it, has been presented to you.

You have failed to address that.

You are now engaged in the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

This is why lefties generally do not engage in serious debate. Because their arguments do not stand up to scrutiny.

Your choice here is to change your position or to become increasingly dishonest.

The purpose of "globalization" is harmonized regulatory systems such that capital knows no nationalism. Nationalism is for the little people.

The Little People make up the world
The Leaders need to be reminded of that.

Absolutely!!! That will never happen using the systems rules, such as the vote.

The leaders were completely united behind Hillary, from the Bushes to the Kennedys to the international Left.

And they got their asses handed to them.

Briexit is also shaking them.

Change is in the air.

Why are you so afraid of change?
I was born in 1943, during a time of results of radical change. Change that cost over 50 million people their lives. And scarred the lives of billions more. Leaders were installed that saw the world in terms of sick ideologies. And people blindly followed them. These same people committed horrors that a decade earlier they would have hung people for. The orange clown and his followers very much remind me of the people of that period.

Nonsense.

The Godwin panic mongering of the Left was simply an amplification of their normal propaganda technique of smearing their enemies.

That you choose to be a willing dupe of that, is all on you.

But you can't expect anyone not a fellow far lefty to pretend to take you seriously.

The policies issues are about deporting surplus labor to improve jobs and wages for Americans, to bring back jobs, to improve jobs and wages for Americans, and to NOT fuck with Russia, making Americans safer.

That is what Trump's presidency will be about. The question is can the Establishment stop him, or will the people win and get what they want.

Goldman Sachs and Wall Street will prevail like they always do under our ruse of representative democracy, the people are always satisfied with distractions and screaming at each other. And I would look for an expansion of military conflict on the planet, the world's bankers always do well with that when all else fails.

LMAO you have got to be kidding............ the holes are getting bigger.

The Logic of NOT actively increasing crime vs preventing crime after increasing it, has been presented to you.

You have failed to address that.

You are now engaged in the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

This is why lefties generally do not engage in serious debate. Because their arguments do not stand up to scrutiny.

Your choice here is to change your position or to become increasingly dishonest.

A privatized prison system with stock traded on Wall Street and corporate lobbying has a vested interest in higher rates of crime, in criminalizing more and more behavior, and in high recidivism rates. Just good for business. And in a post industrial society with diminishing living wage jobs, the system can turn $40-50K/year/head, and convict lease out labor to corporate power.

My how far we've come, and then gone back.

Repeat after me, anything can be hacked

Repeat after me, anything can be hacked - TechRepublic

Look, this has nothing to do with being rational and coherent. This is about providing and reinforcing scapegoat groups as a target for public frustrations. The power structure needs to keep the masses pointed at each other.

When Trump entered the race he said he was going to fine certain mega corporations in order to pay for removing trespassers.

The Little People make up the world
The Leaders need to be reminded of that.

Absolutely!!! That will never happen using the systems rules, such as the vote.

The leaders were completely united behind Hillary, from the Bushes to the Kennedys to the international Left.

And they got their asses handed to them.

Briexit is also shaking them.

Change is in the air.

Why are you so afraid of change?
I was born in 1943, during a time of results of radical change. Change that cost over 50 million people their lives. And scarred the lives of billions more. Leaders were installed that saw the world in terms of sick ideologies. And people blindly followed them. These same people committed horrors that a decade earlier they would have hung people for. The orange clown and his followers very much remind me of the people of that period.

Nonsense.

The Godwin panic mongering of the Left was simply an amplification of their normal propaganda technique of smearing their enemies.

That you choose to be a willing dupe of that, is all on you.

But you can't expect anyone not a fellow far lefty to pretend to take you seriously.

The policies issues are about deporting surplus labor to improve jobs and wages for Americans, to bring back jobs, to improve jobs and wages for Americans, and to NOT fuck with Russia, making Americans safer.

That is what Trump's presidency will be about. The question is can the Establishment stop him, or will the people win and get what they want.

Goldman Sachs and Wall Street will prevail like they always do under our ruse of representative democracy, the people are always satisfied with distractions and screaming at each other. And I would look for an expansion of military conflict on the planet, the world's bankers always do well with that when all else fails.

And if it does NOT happen, that demonstrates that the People are in charge and the Trump is the agent of Change.

Forum List

Back