🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran Agrees to Nuclear Talks with US!!!!

Iran will be happy to talk all the way to the point the get the bomb, and Maobama is fine with that. A promise to maybe talk is not a promise at all. When they shut down the centrafuges and come to the table then you will know their serious.
i have to agree. iran leadership have promised a lot to come to the table in the past but never have .

can,t imagine can deal with their leader with his such extreme views.

Iran is just trying to buy time, that's all. They know Israel is ready to strike and Iran thinks that if we agree to talks with US, Israel will hold off and wait. They will talk with the US, jerk us off for a bit, then when they think they can stop an Israeli air strike, Iran will cause a scene and leave in a huff over something like a video, lol.

Our President seems to be handling foreign policy quite well!

U.S. Officials Say Iran Has Agreed to Nuclear Talks

By HELENE COOPER and MARK LANDLER

Published: October 20, 2012

Connect With Us on Twitter

Follow @nytimesworld for international breaking news and headlines.

WASHINGTON — The United States and Iran have agreed for the first time to one-on-one negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program, according to Obama administration officials, setting the stage for what could be a last-ditch diplomatic effort to avert a military strike on Iran.

Iranian officials have insisted that the talks wait until after the presidential election, a senior administration official said, telling their American counterparts that they want to know which American president they would be negotiating with.

News of the agreement — a result of intense, secret exchanges between American and Iranian officials that date almost to the beginning of President Obama’s term — comes at a critical moment in the presidential contest, just two weeks before Election Day and a day before the final debate, which is to focus on national security and foreign policy.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

How many times is this now? Why is it proof that Obama is doing a good job when it wasn't proof that Bush was? Is it possible that you are a complete idiot?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/21/w...talk-to-us-about-nuclear-program.html?hp&_r=0

WASHINGTON — The United States and Iran have agreed for the first time to one-on-one negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program, according to Obama administration officials, setting the stage for what could be a last-ditch diplomatic effort to avert a military strike on Iran.

Iranian officials have insisted that the talks wait until after the presidential election, a senior administration official said, telling their American counterparts that they want to know which American president they would be negotiating with.

News of the agreement — a result of intense, secret exchanges between American and Iranian officials that date almost to the beginning of President Obama’s term — comes at a critical moment in the presidential contest, just two weeks before Election Day and a day before the final debate, which is to focus on national security and foreign policy.

LMAO. I haven't read this thread but I heard either Karl Rove or Newt Gingrich say on Hannity that Obama's "October surprise", would be to announce agreements with Iran. No one is stupid enough to believe this.

Oops.. It was Dick Morris I think who predicted this.

Last edited:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/21/w...talk-to-us-about-nuclear-program.html?hp&_r=0

LMAO. I haven't read this thread but I heard either Karl Rove or Newt Gingrich say on Hannity that Obama's "October surprise", would be to announce agreements with Iran. No one is stupid enough to believe this.

Oops.. It was Dick Morris I think who predicted this.
white house spokeman have accorded to buzzfeed denied the story. so we see if true or not.

Sorry bout that,

1. This is ***LOL*** able, Obama using a *little midget, eyes too close together, mad man* as a political tool to gather momentum for the next debate this Monday Night in less than 48 hours. :badgrin:
2. Only the real fucking stupid will bite the hook on this, which means about half the country, the libnuts.
3. He is feeding his base, like a zoo keeper feeding the fish chum from a bucket, sloping it around with a smaller bucket with a handle on it. :badgrin:
4. This is shameless and underhanded, tricky no less, but I am confident Romney will find away to turn the tables on this, and deliver a sound, one, two, three, punch on this.
5. In my opinion, Obama just gifted a good portion of the debate to defeat even before the debate kick off!
6. Obama is such a hollow empty shell of a man, who is desperate to leverage his position as President in order to take some advantage, I know what advantage he thinks he could get from this will again,*blow up in his face*.
7. This is going to be very entertaining, come *Monday Night Fights*.
8. Romney is a lot smarter than you people give him credit for.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. This is ***LOL*** able, Obama using a *little midget, eyes too close together, mad man* as a political tool to gather momentum for the next debate this Monday Night in less than 48 hours. :badgrin:
2. Only the real fucking stupid will bite the hook on this, which means about half the country, the libnuts.
3. He is feeding his base, like a zoo keeper feeding the fish chum from a bucket, sloping it around with a smaller bucket with a handle on it. :badgrin:
4. This is shameless and underhanded, tricky no less, but I am confident Romney will find away to turn the tables on this, and deliver a sound, one, two, three, punch on this.
5. In my opinion, Obama just gifted a good portion of the debate to defeat even before the debate kick off!
6. Obama is such a hollow empty shell of a man, who is desperate to leverage his position as President in order to take some advantage, I know what advantage he thinks he could get from this will again,*blow up in his face*.
7. This is going to be very entertaining, come *Monday Night Fights*.
8. Romney is a lot smarter than you people give him credit for.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
well no doubt with librya thing the debate on monday night going to be a tough one for obama. he got turn up simple as that. can,t have first debate repeat otherwise it bleak for us and good for your guy,

North Korea is not ruled by religious fanatics fundamentalists like Iran!
well inorth korea not much better, it led by dicactors who have denied their people chance of proper freedom.

May be so.... but it doesn't send suicide bombers into building because of their religion.
true but it has nuclear weapons that it has said is used to destory a entire neighbour of theirs. not much better really. both countries led by bad people

well inorth korea not much better, it led by dicactors who have denied their people chance of proper freedom.

May be so.... but it doesn't send suicide bombers into building because of their religion.
true but it has nuclear weapons that it has said is used to destory a entire neighbour of theirs. not much better really. both countries led by bad people

Iran is much, much worse in my opinion.

Well, let's put this all together.

The President blames a video for the murders of 4 Americans at the US Embassy in Lybia all the while knowing it was coming and that it was a terrorist attack. Also, I suspect the President being part of this attack and told the terrorist not to take hostages, but murder the Americans instead. The President didn't want another "Iranian Hostage" thing like the one that Helped get Carter out of the White House.

After a couple of weeks and pressure building up for the President to tell the truth, he finally caves and says it was a terrorist attack. Hillary Clinton then goes on the record taking responsibility to try and get some of the heat off off the Presidents back, but it don't work and the American people see through the smoke and mirrors.

Now that Romney has an ever growing lead in the polls, the President is now desperate. He calls good ole what's his name up over there in Iran and says, "Dude, I'm getting my ass kicked, I need your help. Tell the world that you want to talk to the US about nukes. I need something to make it look like I can do something. Man, I really screwed the dog on this one."

So, good ole what's his name jumps on tv or whatever and helps his buddy out.

Uh oh, did I just say that President Obama had a part in the deaths of 4 Americans for political gain? You're damn right I did and I bet he personally pulled the trigger.

President Obama is sweating like a fat whore on Nickle night. He's done, toast, gone and thank you Lord Jesus he is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back