Iran: ‘American Sailors Started Crying After Arrest’!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waited until they got $150 BILLION and now back to your regularly scheduled HATE AMERICA rants....

Washington Free Beacon ^ | January 16, 2016 | Adam Kredo
Meanwhile, during Friday prayers in Iran, a commander of the IRGC unit that detained the U.S. boats and claimed that the American military cowered when faced down by Iranian troops. “I saw the weakness, cowardice, and fear of American soldiers myself. Despite having all of the weapons and equipment, they surrendered themselves with the first action of the guardians of Islam,” Ahmad Dolabi, an IRGC commander, said in Persian-language remarks at a prayer service in Iran’s Bushehr providence. “American forces receive the best training and have the most advanced weapons in the world,” he added. “But they did not have...

Iran is lying.

But....Obama has empowered Iran. They used our sailors for propoganda. And got 100 billion dollars back. And all sanctions lifted.

Ok lefties....NOW WHAT? Iran is building a nuke to erase Israel and spark WW3.

It does make you wonder how they were so easily captured. Two American naval vessels captured without a shot being fired.
Not too mention how did the two boats get in that predicament in the first place? The GPS's failed on both boats? What are the chances.
Even if they did fail, why didn't the boats make a run for it when they saw the Iranians approaching?

Last edited:
Waited until they got $150 BILLION and now back to your regularly scheduled HATE AMERICA rants....

Meanwhile, during Friday prayers in Iran, a commander of the IRGC unit that detained the U.S. boats and claimed that the American military cowered when faced down by Iranian troops. “I saw the weakness, cowardice, and fear of American soldiers myself. Despite having all of the weapons and equipment, they surrendered themselves with the first action of the guardians of Islam,” Ahmad Dolabi, an IRGC commander, said in Persian-language remarks at a prayer service in Iran’s Bushehr providence. “American forces receive the best training and have the most advanced weapons in the world,” he added. “But they did not have...
Welcome to Propaganda. Usually you love it, as long as Fox wrote it.

There is something peculiar about this incident.

What were those heavily armed little boats doing? The sailors are dressed like no sailors I've ever seen. I don't believe they "drifted" into Iran's waters and I don't believe both boats had engine or fuel problems.

Until we hear from the sailors we won't know what the real story is.

Every report I've seen indicates that the U.S. sailors acted honorably, honestly, bravely and in a manner that should inspire American pride and thanks that what could have been a crisis ended so quickly and without the exaggerated back and forth military huff and bluff that might very well have happened if the war hawks on either side had their way.

that's what Hussein has done to the military in USA

sissified it totally

The Military hates Barack ....it's not listening to him or his gang anymore!

Bless the real Military.

sissified it totally

Bless the real Military.
The cannon fodder listens to who cuts their checks. That's their job, that and dying doing whatever the fuck we tell them to.

sissified it totally

Bless the real Military.
The cannon fodder listens to who cuts their checks. That's their job, that and dying doing whatever the fuck we tell them to.

wanna bet ?

they hate the ground he walks

they all hate Barack

sissified it totally

Bless the real Military.

wanna bet ?

they hate the ground he walks

they all hate Barack
As if it fucking matters? Oh wait, that's right, it fucking does not. Carry on...

sissified it totally

Bless the real Military.
So...you easily fall for the Iranian propaganda...you are no true supporter of our military.

sissified it totally

Bless the real Military.
So...you easily fall for the Iranian propaganda...you are no true supporter of our military.

he is pussifiyng the military....trying to

but he won't succeed.

Just weeks ago progressives were telling us that Islamic propaganda used Trump, and that's why we shouldn't vote for him. But when they use the weakness of our current commander-in-chief, well...not even a peep of criticism for him.

sissified it totally

Bless the real Military.

But if Islamists use Trump in their propaganda, you're all ears.

No doubt. Chances of finding out why the Navy told them to mess around 3 miles from an Iranian base is probably nil. Probably spy activities which seems redundant since drones probably have the little Iranian base with their vintage 1974 Boston Whalers all mapped out already.

sissified it totally

Bless the real Military.
Get real, you setting in your comfy chair does not expose you to reality..

No doubt. Chances of finding out why the Navy told them to mess around 3 miles from an Iranian base is probably nil. Probably spy activities which seems redundant since drones probably have the little Iranian base with their vintage 1974 Boston Whalers all mapped out already.
Never heard of testing the waters?

Forum List

Back