Iran: ‘American Sailors Started Crying After Arrest’!

that's what Hussein has done to the military in USA

sissified it totally

The Military hates Barack ....it's not listening to him or his gang anymore!

Bless the real Military.
So...you easily fall for the Iranian propaganda...you are no true supporter of our military.

he is pussifiyng the military....trying to

but he won't succeed.
You are calling the serving members of the US military a bunch of weak pussies because that is what a commander of the Iranian Guard called them because of your hatred of the President. You are willing and pleased to disparage and insult the people who risk their lives to protect you because of your sick obsession of hate.

Waited until they got $150 BILLION and now back to your regularly scheduled HATE AMERICA rants....

Washington Free Beacon ^ | January 16, 2016 | Adam Kredo
Meanwhile, during Friday prayers in Iran, a commander of the IRGC unit that detained the U.S. boats and claimed that the American military cowered when faced down by Iranian troops. “I saw the weakness, cowardice, and fear of American soldiers myself. Despite having all of the weapons and equipment, they surrendered themselves with the first action of the guardians of Islam,” Ahmad Dolabi, an IRGC commander, said in Persian-language remarks at a prayer service in Iran’s Bushehr providence. “American forces receive the best training and have the most advanced weapons in the world,” he added. “But they did not have...
Waited until they got $150 BILLION and now back to your regularly scheduled HATE AMERICA rants....

Meanwhile, during Friday prayers in Iran, a commander of the IRGC unit that detained the U.S. boats and claimed that the American military cowered when faced down by Iranian troops. “I saw the weakness, cowardice, and fear of American soldiers myself. Despite having all of the weapons and equipment, they surrendered themselves with the first action of the guardians of Islam,” Ahmad Dolabi, an IRGC commander, said in Persian-language remarks at a prayer service in Iran’s Bushehr providence. “American forces receive the best training and have the most advanced weapons in the world,” he added. “But they did not have...
Right, vig, and I'm sure if we had a Republican president, like Trump for instance, they would be too scared to slander our military like that. BTW, are you eligible for a draft? Will you volunteer for duty?

There is something peculiar about this incident.

What were those heavily armed little boats doing? The sailors are dressed like no sailors I've ever seen. I don't believe they "drifted" into Iran's waters and I don't believe both boats had engine or fuel problems.

Until we hear from the sailors we won't know what the real story is.
Exactly!
The Seals/Special OPs were on a snooping mission and got caught. The White house and Navy have been putting out one ludicrous lie after another and they just get worse. They make Bagdad Bob pale by comparison. Now the White house/Navy are claiming the Commander of the two million dollar boats unilaterally decided to take a 'shortcut' by going 50 miles off-course into waters claimed by Iran to get to the nearest fucking fuel station!!!!!!
No one in the mission commander's position takes a fucking leak without getting their mission task officially changed. It's CYA "all the way all day in every way".
I saw a Navy officer tasked with sending fifty hot meals to his men be told that the menu had changed due to a shortage of something and a substitution would have to be made. He said: "I'll need that in writing".
Regular Navy sure as hell doesn't dress the way these men/woman dressed. Regular Navy personnel would NEVER even get a chance to set foot on a CB......EVER!!!!!!!!
The CB's are brisling with firepower/advanced weapons systems NO regular Navy personnel would EVER get a chance to even touch.....ever!
THINK!!!!!! everyone.
Next week Obama's press secretary will claim the CBs were just out fishing for the crews dinner and a 'big wind' blew the CBs 50 miles off-course.

What were those heavily armed little boats doing? The sailors are dressed like no sailors I've ever seen. I don't believe they "drifted" into Iran's waters and I don't believe both boats had engine or fuel problems.

We won't be hearing from any member of the team of Seals/Special OPs. ever.

The US Navy doesn't send two million dollar boats equipped with the most advanced communication/weapon systems into the most dangerous body of water in the world manned by "sailors" to go 'deliver' the boats somewhere. Doesn't happen. There were Navy personal in fucking San Diego who knew within a foot where the CBs were at all times. THINK EVERYONE PLEASE!!!!!!

Exactly!
The Seals/Special OPs were on a snooping mission and got caught. The White house and Navy have been putting out one ludicrous lie after another and they just get worse. They make Bagdad Bob pale by comparison. Now the White house/Navy are claiming the Commander of the two million dollar boats unilaterally decided to take a 'shortcut' by going 50 miles off-course into waters claimed by Iran to get to the nearest fucking fuel station!!!!!!
No one in the mission commander's position takes a fucking leak without getting their mission task officially changed. It's CYA "all the way all day in every way".
I saw a Navy officer tasked with sending fifty hot meals to his men be told that the menu had changed due to a shortage of something and a substitution would have to be made. He said: "I'll need that in writing".
Regular Navy sure as hell doesn't dress the way these men/woman dressed. Regular Navy personnel would NEVER even get a chance to set foot on a CB......EVER!!!!!!!!
The CB's are brisling with firepower/advanced weapons systems NO regular Navy personnel would EVER get a chance to even touch.....ever!
THINK!!!!!! everyone.
Next week Obama's press secretary will claim the CBs were just out fishing for the crews dinner and a 'big wind' blew the CBs 50 miles off-course.

Another conspiracy theory again Boy?

It isn't the America hating that is the real problem...it is the people killing that they are going to do with all that money.....

The US Navy doesn't send two million dollar boats equipped with the most advanced communication/weapon systems into the most dangerous body of water in the world manned by "sailors" to go 'deliver' the boats somewhere. Doesn't happen. There were Navy personal in fucking San Diego who knew within a foot where the CBs were at all times. THINK EVERYONE PLEASE!!!!!!
I believe you, dan, but I am a little confused as to whether you think this kind of tactic is exclusive to the Obama admin. I am thinking Gary Powers, numerous 'cold war' incidents, spy plane over China in the 2000s, etc. As I recall, they were all 'strays' and they are the few known. God knows how many unknown little failures our nation has had going back to Ethan Allen. And excusing as accidental is SOP.

It isn't the America hating that is the real problem...it is the people killing that they are going to do with all that money.....
You do know that it is THEIR money, don't you?

Then again...

• Calling BS on the official story of the Iranian capture of two US riverine boats

American Thinker ^ | 1/17/16 | Thomas Lifson
    See also: The most plausible explanation for the 10 riverine sailors captured by Iran A fascinating comment on Rick Moran’s blog about the Iranian capture of our sailors is making waves in the blogosphere and on Facebook.� It makes a lot more sense than any of the official explanations we have received for the capture and subsequent release of the sailors. Thomas Lipscomb explains: Flash! A former Navy SEAL, Matt Bracken, just blew up what I have been calling "a pack of lies from the US and Iran"�on what the hell happened that got our boats captured and taken to...
This is the SWCC logo. They are the warriors who directly support the SEALs, as well as run other missions. The USN has a very good website with a kickass 40 second video right on top.

944017_1093107304042042_6654119678638233129_n.jpg

Navy SWCC - SEALSWCC.COM | Official website U.S. Navy SWCC

12400488_1093131427372963_6470421458448457533_n.jpg

Taking%2Ba%2BShip%2B1.jpg

Last edited:
Everything about this incident and any deals with Iran from this administration is suspect. The narrative changes each hour.

I am calling it the Valerie Jarret effect

Most Americans that can THINK (yes, in here it is perhaps half the posters!) realize...

Darkwolf1_1.jpg

Welcome to Propaganda. Usually you love it, as long as Fox wrote it.
Idiot

...and you love anti-American propaganda. That makes you a douche.

its not official from iran revolution gaurd.
.im iranian .but im reading this shit in usmessageboard !!!!!!

...and you love anti-American propaganda. That makes you a douche.
Nope, but, unlike you apparently, understand it. Just because you think American shit don't stink doesn't mean the rest of the world does.

Forum List

Back