Iran attacks a U.S. Aircraftcarrier

Ignorant is not a word you should toss around as it has come back and bitch slapped you .

Why so defenseless needle dick?

Oh I know what it is, could it be because the USS Cole happened on Clinton's watch and everyone blamed him for cutting the Navy warships ?
Hey captain dumbshit, it's defensive not defenseless.
And you don't know what it is.
The ship was not on alert .
We got caught with our pants down.
That's right you fucking idiot. The US Navy in the fucking Gulf wasn't on high alert' Dear God you're fucking dumb. Every US Navy vessel in the Gulf is 100% of the time on high alert. The US Navy has the most advanced technology in the world. The Navy tracks every boat in the Gulf 24/7. The Navy knew precisely where the sand monkeys boat was and the US Navy has technology to know to the millisecond when anything is fired from it.
You really really need to wise up. You're posts are like from a ten year old.
Could you be anymore paranoid?
First you claim the US navy was caught with their pants down in the most dangerous naval shipping lane in the world. Then you claim they are just being "paranoid" by being on high alert 24/7.
Which is it dummy?

They shouldn't be there in the first place. In the Middle East I mean, the West in general should never have started meddling in that region to begin with.

The Iranians are testing Obama to see what he will do.

My guess is, he's already failed the test.
Obamy is doing what he has always done best: Fucking golfing! It's only costing the US taxpayer close to half a million bucks a day.
Mele Kalikimaka: Taxpayer's gift to Obama is $470,000 a day Hawaiian vacation
At least he isn't sucking Saudi or Russian dicks.
He is despicable! He could have stayed in Washington and given that fucking money to the Vets!
The is the worst period in US Presidential history and we have partially the 'OJ jury' to blame and the White Guilter LIBs.
Thu Obama golfing ploy Doesn't fly bush spent most of his first term golfing!
Who took more vacation -- George W. Bush or Barack Obama? Don't you ever get anything right? Get your tongue out of Obamy's asshole you idiot!
Hey, idiot person who calls smarter people an idiot, read your link you dopey fool. It says Bush took three times as many vacation trips and four times as many days on vacation.

The Iranians are testing Obama to see what he will do.

My guess is, he's already failed the test.
Obamy is doing what he has always done best: Fucking golfing! It's only costing the US taxpayer close to half a million bucks a day.
Mele Kalikimaka: Taxpayer's gift to Obama is $470,000 a day Hawaiian vacation
At least he isn't sucking Saudi or Russian dicks.
He is despicable! He could have stayed in Washington and given that fucking money to the Vets!
The is the worst period in US Presidential history and we have partially the 'OJ jury' to blame and the White Guilter LIBs.
Thu Obama golfing ploy Doesn't fly bush spent most of his first term golfing!
Who took more vacation -- George W. Bush or Barack Obama? Don't you ever get anything right? Get your tongue out of Obamy's asshole you idiot!
Hey, idiot person who calls smarter people an idiot, read your link you dopey fool. It says Bush took three times as many vacation trips and four times as many days on vacation.
Bravo

Why so defenseless needle dick?

Oh I know what it is, could it be because the USS Cole happened on Clinton's watch and everyone blamed him for cutting the Navy warships ?
That's right you fucking idiot. The US Navy in the fucking Gulf wasn't on high alert' Dear God you're fucking dumb. Every US Navy vessel in the Gulf is 100% of the time on high alert. The US Navy has the most advanced technology in the world. The Navy tracks every boat in the Gulf 24/7. The Navy knew precisely where the sand monkeys boat was and the US Navy has technology to know to the millisecond when anything is fired from it.
First you claim the US navy was caught with their pants down in the most dangerous naval shipping lane in the world. Then you claim they are just being "paranoid" by being on high alert 24/7.
Which is it dummy?

They shouldn't be there in the first place. In the Middle East I mean, the West in general should never have started meddling in that region to begin with.
It was the main source of energy that fueled our giant economy and comfortable lifestyles during the second half of the 20th Century. We still depend on the oil that comes from that region and hence, there is still a reason to protect our interest there.

Oh look at this the japs attack and down a U.S. warplane when Billy boy was president and he did NOTHING..
Sure the official report said "ACCIDENT"

:badgrin:

Accidental downing of US aircraft by the Japanese destroyerYūgiri
On 4 June 1996, a Japanese Phalanx accidentally shot down a US A-6 Intruder from the USS Independence that was towing a radar target during gunnery exercises about 1,500 miles west of the main Hawaiian island ofOahu. A Phalanx aboard the Asagiri class destroyer Yūgiri locked onto the Intruder instead of the target. Both pilots ejected safely.[20] A post-accident investigation concluded that the Yūgiri's gunnery officer gave the order to fire before the A-6 was out of the CIWS engagement envelope.

A bit like the "accidental" attack on the USS Liberty....34 sailors dead, 171 seriously injured...but what the heck, it was an "accident", a case of "mistaken identity".

Washington DC accepted that old horsecrap and didn't do what they would normally do in such a case....

Oh look at this the japs [sic] attack and down a U.S. warplane...

The word is "Japanese," genius, and your own quote shows that it was not an "attack," with the deliberateness you intended by using the word.

Which is it dummy?

It was the main source of energy that fueled our giant economy and comfortable lifestyles during the second half of the 20th Century. We still depend on the oil that comes from that region and hence, there is still a reason to protect our interest there.

"Protecting" "interests" doesn't tend to include invading sovereign nations and bombing them and their people to pieces though....right?

Which is it dummy?

"Protecting" "interests" doesn't tend to include invading sovereign nations and bombing them and their people to pieces though....right?
Hey you you might be more lucid than I thought

Which is it dummy?

That requires subjective analysis, i.e, opinion. Maybe, maybe not.

..... it was an "accident",........

And you don't believe it was an accident?

I'm saying that often there's certain double standards. Imagine, even back then, if Egypt or Iran would have destroyed that vessel and killed those sailors....yes, they'd have been bombed.
No, it was a joint training exercise where a target was being towed by the US aircraft. It was a predictable accident that has happened in the past whenever the protocol and process is not followed to specificity.

Which is it dummy?

Hey you you might be more lucid than I thought

I'm always lucid, you have to get me on the best subjects to really appreciate it :wink:

..... it was an "accident",........

And you don't believe it was an accident?

I'm saying that often there's certain double standards. Imagine, even back then, if Egypt or Iran would have destroyed that vessel and killed those sailors....yes, they'd have been bombed.

Were they or are they one of our most trusted and important allies? Smarten up.

Define "Ally".

Forum List

Back