Iran attacks a U.S. Aircraftcarrier

The Iranians have missile technology which allows them to fire a missile with pinpoint accuracy. They know that the US knows it.
They are attempting to start an International incident. This will deflect the world's attention from their nuclear bomb making program.
They know the US knows what they are attempting.
If there is one round fired from one of Iran's rubber dinghies which hits a US warship WW111 will have officially started.
WWII would not begin because three warships shot down a missile and sank some rubber dingies and or fast boats. BTW, there are no missile types that can be carried on those small boats with the capability to sink an aircraft carrier like the Truman or the accompanying vessels. Those little boats were being targeted by a wide assortment of weapons before they even got close.

USS Cole
False comparison, but you had to say something.
He thinks the USS Cole was hit with a missile and.....sank.

Why would I think that?
You mentioned the USS Cole which was damaged by suicide bombers who pulled next to her. It has no relationship to the false insinuation or allegation that the USS Truman came under some kind of missile attack. Your mention of the USS Cole was in response to my post stating that the small boats involved with this story did not have the ability to sink the USS Truman or the accompanying ships. Only you know why you would post the name of a ship that was damaged by a suicide bombing.

The Iranians are testing Obama to see what he will do.

My guess is, he's already failed the test.
Obamy is doing what he has always done best: Fucking golfing! It's only costing the US taxpayer close to half a million bucks a day.
Mele Kalikimaka: Taxpayer's gift to Obama is $470,000 a day Hawaiian vacation
At least he isn't sucking Saudi or Russian dicks.
He is despicable! He could have stayed in Washington and given that fucking money to the Vets!
The is the worst period in US Presidential history and we have partially the 'OJ jury' to blame and the White Guilter LIBs.

WWII would not begin because three warships shot down a missile and sank some rubber dingies and or fast boats. BTW, there are no missile types that can be carried on those small boats with the capability to sink an aircraft carrier like the Truman or the accompanying vessels. Those little boats were being targeted by a wide assortment of weapons before they even got close.

USS Cole

Bullshit, you were to ignorant or unable to comprehend to see or read What he posted.
Ignorant is not a word you should toss around as it has come back and bitch slapped you .

Why so defenseless needle dick?

Oh I know what it is, could it be because the USS Cole happened on Clinton's watch and everyone blamed him for cutting the Navy warships ?
Hey captain dumbshit, it's defensive not defenseless.
And you don't know what it is.
The ship was not on alert .
We got caught with our pants down.

Bullshit, you were to ignorant or unable to comprehend to see or read What he posted.
Ignorant is not a word you should toss around as it has come back and bitch slapped you .

Oh I know what it is, could it be because the USS Cole happened on Clinton's watch and everyone blamed him for cutting the Navy warships ?

What do you mean I don't know what it is fuck head , I am the one who brought it up.

We've got a real leader, genius. You'll probably realize that.....but fail to accept it.....in a few years.
Take his dick out of your mouth. Makes you look like a faggot.
It is almost disgusting how so many of you limp wrists bite your tongue and close your mind over that immature dumbfuck. Seriously.
The classic I've just got my ass handed to me so I'll use the you're a fag ploy.
I got my ass handed to me? LOL yea, then he disappeared when I asked him to explain.. You are the male version of truthmatters. Just STFU
You just keep telling yourself that.
What he said was obvious and true
If you need to have the obvious explained then you are stupid.
Dman
Its funny you ALWAYS say that. You know why? You are too goddamn stupid to explain anything.
Period.
Yes I do, not because I'm stupid ,it's because you are .

USS Cole

Why would I think that?
You mentioned the USS Cole which was damaged by suicide bombers who pulled next to her. It has no relationship to the false insinuation or allegation that the USS Truman came under some kind of missile attack. Your mention of the USS Cole was in response to my post stating that the small boats involved with this story did not have the ability to sink the USS Truman or the accompanying ships. Only you know why you would post the name of a ship that was damaged by a suicide bombing.

Oh golly...

Look at the whole narrative/ script.

You are the one who insinuated no John boat could get close enough and I brought up the Cole to remind you it was false.

About 1,500 yards is a close cal on the high seas but it's interesting that the U.S. Carrier watched the missile go by without taking any action. Are Carriers equipped to defend themselves from missile attack or are they under orders by the administration to surrender in the event of an attack?

Take his dick out of your mouth. Makes you look like a faggot.
It is almost disgusting how so many of you limp wrists bite your tongue and close your mind over that immature dumbfuck. Seriously.
The classic I've just got my ass handed to me so I'll use the you're a fag ploy.
I got my ass handed to me? LOL yea, then he disappeared when I asked him to explain.. You are the male version of truthmatters. Just STFU
You just keep telling yourself that.
What he said was obvious and true
If you need to have the obvious explained then you are stupid.
Dman
Its funny you ALWAYS say that. You know why? You are too goddamn stupid to explain anything.
Period.
Yes I do, not because I'm stupid ,it's because you are .

What are you 12 years old?

images

That's right you fucking idiot. The US Navy in the fucking Gulf wasn't on high alert' Dear God you're fucking dumb. Every US Navy vessel in the Gulf is 100% of the time on high alert. The US Navy has the most advanced technology in the world. The Navy tracks every boat in the Gulf 24/7. The Navy knew precisely where the sand monkeys boat was and the US Navy has technology to know to the millisecond when anything is fired from it.
You really really need to wise up. You're posts are like from a ten year old.

Why would I think that?

Oh golly...

Look at the whole narrative/ script.

You are the one who insinuated no John boat could get close enough and I brought up the Cole to remind you it was false.
I never made that insinuation. You are distorting what I said. I was commenting on that specific incident on the open seas.

That's right you fucking idiot. The US Navy in the fucking Gulf wasn't on high alert' Dear God you're fucking dumb. Every US Navy vessel in the Gulf is 100% of the time on high alert. The US Navy has the most advanced technology in the world. The Navy tracks every boat in the Gulf 24/7. The Navy knew precisely where the sand monkeys boat was and the US Navy has technology to know to the millisecond when anything is fired from it.
daws was talking about the USS Cole when it was in attacked while anchored in port.

About 1,500 yards is a close cal on the high seas but it's interesting that the U.S. Carrier watched the missile go by without taking any action. Are Carriers equipped to defend themselves from missile attack or are they under orders by the administration to surrender in the event of an attack?

They have the Phalanx , yea why didn't they use it?

I thought they were are buddies now or sumthing.....

An Iranian rocket came within 1,500 yards of American aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman in the Strait of Hormuz, a Pentagon official reportedly told CNN.

The incident occurred on Saturday at approximately 11:25 a.m., 23 minutes after the Iranian navy announced that it was about to conduct a live-fire training exercise in the area, Reuters reports.

According to an NBC report, multiple rockets were fired directly but not directly at the US aircraft carrier.

That's more of a close encounter than an attack. Like a chihuahua growling at a mastiff.

You should be explaining that to the OP.

It was a rocket. Maybe they realized they didn't need to. I mean, why show your hand if you don't have to.

Because they were not under attack or threat of attack, in international waters and it would have been an act of war to fire on the Iranian boats who where also in international waters.

Forum List

Back