Iran attacks a U.S. Aircraftcarrier

We've got a real leader, genius. You'll probably realize that.....but fail to accept it.....in a few years.
Take his dick out of your mouth. Makes you look like a faggot.
It is almost disgusting how so many of you limp wrists bite your tongue and close your mind over that immature dumbfuck. Seriously.
The classic I've just got my ass handed to me so I'll use the you're a fag ploy.

We've got a real leader, genius. You'll probably realize that.....but fail to accept it.....in a few years.
It is almost disgusting how so many of you limp wrists bite your tongue and close your mind over that immature dumbfuck. Seriously.
The classic I've just got my ass handed to me so I'll use the you're a fag ploy.
I got my ass handed to me? LOL yea, then he disappeared when I asked him to explain.. You are the male version of truthmatters. Just STFU

The Iranians have missile technology which allows them to fire a missile with pinpoint accuracy. They know that the US knows it.
They are attempting to start an International incident. This will deflect the world's attention from their nuclear bomb making program.
They know the US knows what they are attempting.
If there is one round fired from one of Iran's rubber dinghies which hits a US warship WW111 will have officially started.
WWII would not begin because three warships shot down a missile and sank some rubber dingies and or fast boats. BTW, there are no missile types that can be carried on those small boats with the capability to sink an aircraft carrier like the Truman or the accompanying vessels. Those little boats were being targeted by a wide assortment of weapons before they even got close.

Real leaders dont give weapon caches to the enemy you brain dead moron!

Of course. That's what he did. And the giftwrapping was just spectacular!
So you believe we "accidently" dropped them weapons like 4 times? LMAO
I guess you are ok with us being friends with people that DIRECTLY fund our enemies too?
"the friend of our enemies are our friends" yea, a real leader.
Do you mean those weapons?

The Iranians have missile technology which allows them to fire a missile with pinpoint accuracy. They know that the US knows it.
They are attempting to start an International incident. This will deflect the world's attention from their nuclear bomb making program.
If there is one round fired from one of Iran's rubber dinghies which hits a US warship WW111 will have officially started.
WWII would not begin because three warships shot down a missile and sank some rubber dingies and or fast boats. BTW, there are no missile types that can be carried on those small boats with the capability to sink an aircraft carrier like the Truman or the accompanying vessels. Those little boats were being targeted by a wide assortment of weapons before they even got close.

USS Cole

Please.....name the last REAL leader that we've had....according to you.
Nobody after Ford.
Are you even old enough to remember Ford ?
He was a place keeper President.
Can you name any of his accomplishments?
E

Nobody after Ford.
E
Nope. But unlike dumbfucks like you, I read about history. I think its insane to repeat the same shit over and over.

I got my ass handed to me? LOL yea, then he disappeared when I asked him to explain.. You are the male version of truthmatters. Just STFU
You just keep telling yourself that.
What he said was obvious and true
If you need to have the obvious explained then you are stupid.
Dman

Nobody after Ford.
E
Nope. But unlike dumbfucks like you, I read about history. I think its insane to repeat the same shit over and over.
False history is one of my favorite subjects
If you think repeating the same shit endlessly is insane then maybe you should stop saying shit like dumbfucks, and fag,dick,?

USS Cole
False comparison, but you had to say something.

USS Cole

Bullshit, you were to ignorant or unable to comprehend to see or read What he posted.

USS Cole
He thinks the USS Cole was hit with a missile and.....sank.

USS Cole

Why would I think that?

USS Cole

Why would I think that?
Do you actually think?

USS Cole

Bullshit, you were to ignorant or unable to comprehend to see or read What he posted.
Ignorant is not a word you should toss around as it has come back and bitch slapped you .

USS Cole

Ignorant is not a word you should toss around as it has come back and bitch slapped you .

Why so defenseless needle dick?

Oh I know what it is, could it be because the USS Cole happened on Clinton's watch and everyone blamed him for cutting the Navy warships ?

You just keep telling yourself that.
What he said was obvious and true
If you need to have the obvious explained then you are stupid.
Dman
Its funny you ALWAYS say that. You know why? You are too goddamn stupid to explain anything.
Period.

Forum List

Back