Iran attacks a U.S. Aircraftcarrier

He is such a major embarrassment to this country. Seriously.
NO
FUCKING
JOKE

Please merge. I didn't see this damn thing until now. Ugh sorry :)

Sorry that you are as dumb as the OP of this thread? I'd be too.
Whats dumb about it, exactly?

You both tried to make a planned, publicized training excercise seem like an afront to the US and an slap to Obama's face. That's what's dumb about it. Granted, your headline is less stupid than this one.....but it was misleading nonetheless.

Please merge. I didn't see this damn thing until now. Ugh sorry :)

Sorry that you are as dumb as the OP of this thread? I'd be too.
Whats dumb about it, exactly?

You both tried to make a planned, publicized training excercise seem like an afront to the US and an slap to Obama's face. That's what's dumb about it. Granted, your headline is less stupid than this one.....but it was misleading nonetheless.

Raines said this incident was "uncharacteristic of most interactions" between the U.S. and Iranian navies.
The USS Harry S. Truman remained in what the Pentagon termed an "internationally recognized maritime traffic lane" when the Iranian navy announced over maritime radio channels that it was about to conduct such an exercise. Raines said at no time did the Truman stray into Iranian territorial waters.
A U.S. military officials added that while the Iranians did not appear to be targeting any specific ships with the exercise, their actions were "unnecessarily provocative and unsafe."
There was never any direct communication between the U.S. and Iranian navies during the incident, according to the official.
You believe it.

The Iranians have missile technology which allows them to fire a missile with pinpoint accuracy. They know that the US knows it.
They are attempting to start an International incident. This will deflect the world's attention from their nuclear bomb making program.
They know the US knows what they are attempting.
If there is one round fired from one of Iran's rubber dinghies which hits a US warship WW111 will have officially started.

We've got a real leader, genius. You'll probably realize that.....but fail to accept it.....in a few years.
Take his dick out of your mouth. Makes you look like a faggot.
It is almost disgusting how so many of you limp wrists bite your tongue and close your mind over that immature dumbfuck. Seriously.

We've got a real leader, genius. You'll probably realize that.....but fail to accept it.....in a few years.
It is almost disgusting how so many of you limp wrists bite your tongue and close your mind over that immature dumbfuck. Seriously.

Please.....name the last REAL leader that we've had....according to you.

Real leaders dont give weapon caches to the enemy you brain dead moron!

Of course. That's what he did. And the giftwrapping was just spectacular!
So you believe we "accidently" dropped them weapons like 4 times? LMAO
I guess you are ok with us being friends with people that DIRECTLY fund our enemies too?
"the friend of our enemies are our friends" yea, a real leader.

I guess you are ok with us being friends with people that DIRECTLY fund our enemies too?

You seem to be of the impression that I believe the lies that you believe. That's your first mistake.

Please.....name the last REAL leader that we've had....according to you.
Nobody after Ford.

You seem to be of the impression that I believe the lies that you believe. That's your first mistake.
Whats a lie?

Whats a lie?
Well?

I thought they were are buddies now or sumthing.....

An Iranian rocket came within 1,500 yards of American aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman in the Strait of Hormuz, a Pentagon official reportedly told CNN.

The incident occurred on Saturday at approximately 11:25 a.m., 23 minutes after the Iranian navy announced that it was about to conduct a live-fire training exercise in the area, Reuters reports.

According to an NBC report, multiple rockets were fired directly but not directly at the US aircraft carrier.
No where does the article state, infer, imply, hint at etc. That is was in anyway intentional.
So you saying it was an attack is just you talking out your ass.

Do you really believe the Iranians fired a missile and didnt know a U.S. aircraft carrier was in the vicinity? :lmao:
Not what I said .
Assume falsely much.?

He is such a major embarrassment to this country. Seriously.
NO
FUCKING
JOKE
False it's assclowns like you and the rest of the usual suspects that are an embarrassment to this country .
You spend day after day proving true the myth that Americans are stupid, ignorant and lazy

Forum List

Back