Iran buys 100 Russian refueling aircraft

SassyIrishLass
They are building a nuke.....duh
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Who was? Israel?

Israel builds nukes every day.

Israel detonates one of their nukes every so often...Syria, Yemen, Bali...New York City.

Dude, don't be tagging me in your comments. I have no use for an anti Semitic asshole

The only anti-Semite :asshole: here is you.

SassyIrishLass

Who was? Israel?

Israel detonates one of their nukes every so often...Syria, Yemen, Bali...New York City.

Dude, don't be tagging me in your comments. I have no use for an anti Semitic asshole

Go join the other assholes in ignore. Bye

As the Iran deal becomes a reality, Washington’s neoconservatives and their allies are bristling. A sanctioned and isolated Iran had long been one of their policy pillars. This is no longer the case. The neocon agenda has experienced a major setback. Is this a temporary reversal or a stunning defeat?

SassyIrishLass

Who was? Israel?

Go join the other assholes in ignore. Bye

Keep projecting, anti-Semite~!

Poll: American Jews Support Iran Nuclear Deal

Poll American Jews Support Iran Nuclear Deal Tikun-Olam Tikun Olam-

Apparently Israel hasn't told it's U.S. shabbos goy slaves to support the deal.

Shabbos goy
Originally, a non-Jew who does work on Sabbath that a Jew] cannot do. In modern times, it is a non-Jew who toadies to the every wish and whim of the Jews, especially in politics, or a non-Jew who is heavily supportive of Israel.

Shabbos goy
Originally, a non-Jew who does work on Sabbath that a Jew] cannot do. In modern times, it is a non-Jew who toadies to the every wish and whim of the Jews, especially in politics, or a non-Jew who is heavily supportive of Israel.
Who farted and blew you thru the door?

Well that didn't take long.....Iran played Obungles and Kerry like a fiddle.

Iran buys 100 Russian refueling aircraft for its air force to reach any point in the Mid East

In defiance of the international arms embargo, Iran last week placed an order with Moscow for a huge fleet of 100 Russian IL78 MKI tanker aircraft (NATO: Midas) for refueling its air force in mid-flight, thereby extending its range to 7,300 km. This is reported exclusively by DEBKAfile from its military and intelligence sources. The transaction runs contrary to the terms of the nuclear accord the six world powers and Iran signed in Vienna earlier this month.
These tanker planes can simultaneously refuel six to eight warplanes. Their acquisition brings Israel, 1.200km away – as well the rest of the Middle East - within easy range of Iranian aerial bombardment. It also puts Iran’s air force ahead of Israel’s in terms of the quantity and range of its refueling capacity.

Whereas opponents of the Vienna deal have warned that Tehran will spend the billions of dollars released by sanctions relief as a bonanza for fueling its campaigns of terror in the region, it turns out that Iran’s first post-accord purchase is a heavy investment in the rearmament and upgrade of its armed forces’ aggressive capabilities.

Iran buys 100 Russian refueling aircraft for its air force to reach any point in the Mid East

They had to have screwed that up.
Dont see em being able to fill more than one jet at a time. Maybe they meant they could refill 6 to 8 plans per fuel load.
At any rate....
Obama is a complete fuck up,so who didnt see this coming?
The boy has the TidyBowl touch....

Shabbos goy

I guess thats easy for them to say....since they live in fucking America!!!

Oh you Zionist believe all the propaganda. No little one, they are not building a nuke, even so , Israel has them.

Coming from an anti Semite such as yourself that means very little.
Oh you Zionist believe all the propaganda. No little one, they are not building a nuke, even so , Israel has them.

I'm anti war. Many Jews are anti rogue regime in Israel as well.
You are a liar, your every post proves you have a hatred of Jews. You are an asshole and a loon.

HereWeGoAgain
-------------------------------------------------

Not everybody is a sucker for jewish propaganda like you and the OP are.

I'm anti war. Many Jews are anti rogue regime in Israel as well.
You are a liar, your every post proves you have a hatred of Jews. You are an asshole and a loon.

Marxist, Zionist Jews, hate every last NON Jew there is in the world. Their Talmud and their rabbi's program them to do that.

Want to explain to everyone how Christians acting in self defense and returning the gesture of the Marxist, Zionist Jews is a BAD thing?

SassyIrishLass

Who was? Israel?

What causes an alleged intelligent somewhat impartial American adult to come to such asinine, hateful and false statements and opinions?

Take the Jewish label off the Israelis and the Muslim label off the Arabs and the Persians and what do you have? You have one waste land almost deserted of humanity except for basically some Bedouins and shepherds under Ottoman Turk rule. You have some people from Europe (jewish but we will ignore that for the moment) who offered the Ottoman’s money for swamp land. They also paid absentee wealthy Egyptian landlords for other tracks of worthless land in the desert. These settlers move in and reclaim the swamp lands and bring the desert into bloom.

Lo and behold all of a sudden there are employment opportunities for poor neighbors so Egyptians, Lebanese, Syrians, et al. move in to the same region and take advantage of those European settlers’ hard work and good graces. Note, this is not a country, it is a parcel of a much larger territory under Ottoman rule.

Move ahead a number of decades and all of a sudden those Egyptians, Syrians, etc. demand the Europeans leave because they now call themselves “Palestinians” and it is their land, their country these evil Europeans forced their way into.

Then there is a war and the Europeans win. The so-called Palestinians, many of them left their homes under their own volition until the war was over then they planned to move back. Did not quite work to plan. The European settlers say they can all move back if they sign some peace treaty or if their jealous neighbors sign treaties. None of them will of course. So conflicts continue far and away because the neighbors all hate the Europeans and lie continuously what these conflicts are all about. So stupid or hateful Americans, and other Europeans, and Russians and U.N. nations all buy into the Islam B.S. Why?, I have no idea? That is what I am still trying to figure out?

SassyIrishLass

Who was? Israel?

What causes an alleged intelligent somewhat impartial American adult to come to such asinine, hateful and false statements and opinions?

Take the Jewish label off the Israelis and the Muslim label off the Arabs and the Persians and what do you have? You have one waste land almost deserted of humanity except for basically some Bedouins and shepherds under Ottoman Turk rule. You have some people from Europe (jewish but we will ignore that for the moment) who offered the Ottoman’s money for swamp land. They also paid absentee wealthy Egyptian landlords for other tracks of worthless land in the desert. These settlers move in and reclaim the swamp lands and bring the desert into bloom.

Lo and behold all of a sudden there are employment opportunities for poor neighbors so Egyptians, Lebanese, Syrians, et al. move in to the same region and take advantage of those European settlers’ hard work and good graces. Note, this is not a country, it is a parcel of a much larger territory under Ottoman rule.

Move ahead a number of decades and all of a sudden those Egyptians, Syrians, etc. demand the Europeans leave because they now call themselves “Palestinians” and it is their land, their country these evil Europeans forced their way into.

Then there is a war and the Europeans win. The so-called Palestinians, many of them left until the war was over then they planned to move back. Did not quite work to plan. The European settlers say they can all move back if they sign some peace treaty or if their jealous neighbors sign treaties. None of them will of course. So conflicts continue far and away because the neighbors all hate the Europeans and lie continuously what these conflicts are all about. So stupid or hateful Americans, and other Europeans, and Russians and U.N. nations all buy into the Islam B.S. Why?, I have no idea? That is what I am still trying to figure out?

Look up ....Eretz Yisrael: Greater Israel....for a better understanding .

How comfy are you with the idea of Israel controlling ALL of the resources of the ME?

Since that IS what it is all about.

SassyIrishLass

Who was? Israel?

Then there is a war and the Europeans win. The so-called Palestinians, many of them left until the war was over then they planned to move back. Did not quite work to plan. The European settlers say they can all move back if they sign some peace treaty or if their jealous neighbors sign treaties. None of them will of course. So conflicts continue far and away because the neighbors all hate the Europeans and lie continuously what these conflicts are all about. So stupid or hateful Americans, and other Europeans, and Russians and U.N. nations all buy into the Islam B.S. Why?, I have no idea? That is what I am still trying to figure out?

How comfy are you with the idea of Israel controlling ALL of the resources of the ME?

I have read and know more about the history of Israel and 20th century Middle East than I suspect you have ever come close to grasping.

I do not need for you to post any quotes by David Ben Gurion or Moshe Dyan or whoever your favorite quote of the day is attributed to. I could post a thousand quotes by evil Islamic mufti's, etc., but that is not the point. The point is the facts on the ground and facts of history. And how was land obtained and who is the evil aggressors for no good cause. That is the story you need to come to terms with. Or don't.

I agree with the author of this piece.

Why Israel will hit Iran after Obama's gone

President Obama is publicly confident that at least one-third of either the House or the Senate will sustain his removal of sanctions against Iran, as part of the deal to postpone Iran’s development of nuclear weapons. If he is right, sanctions will end in mid-September.

Sixteen months later, America will have a new president. Very soon thereafter, Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is likely to take military action against Iranian nuclear facilities. The United States will be drawn in to help support Israel.

Under President Obama, such support cannot be assumed to be forthcoming; under any likely successor president, it will be. Israel cannot destroy all of Iran’s nuclear capabilities in one blow. Assuming the U.S. is backing up Israel, Israel could return to the task several times. It is even conceivable that the U.S., under a new president, would assist Israel in destroying the most hardened, deeply buried Iranian nuclear enrichment site.

This prediction is based on what the leaders of Israel, Iran, and the U.S. have said and done. Netanyahu has told the United Nations and Congress that the proposed deal is a pathway to an Iranian nuclear weapon which, whether in two months (as had appeared possible) or 10 years (as is permitted, even anticipated, under the agreement), poses a grave threat to Israel’s existence. The Israeli opposition Labor party agrees.

Why Israel will hit Iran after Obama s gone - The Orange County Register

HereWeGoAgain
-------------------------------------------------

Not everybody is a sucker for jewish propaganda like you and the OP are.

Do you understand just how stupid your post was?
How about those American Jews move to Israel and then you can poll them again.

You're an anti-semitic jew hater, I see.

SassyIrishLass

Who was? Israel?

I have read and know more about the history of Israel and 20th century Middle East than I suspect you have ever come close to grasping.

I do not need for you to post any quotes by David Ben Gurion or Moshe Dyan or whoever your favorite quote of the day is attributed to. I could post a thousand quotes by evil Islamic mufti's, etc., but that is not the point. The point is the facts on the ground and facts of history. And how was land obtained and who is the evil aggressors for no good cause. That is the story you need to come to terms with. Or don't.

I doubt that you have read and know more about the history of Israel and 20th century Middle East than I do; although I am sure you know by heart much more propaganda than I would EVER care to know.

I doubt that you have read and know more about the history of Israel and 20th century Middle East than I do; although I am sure you know by heart much more propaganda than I would EVER care to know.

Well then quit spewing all your Jew-hate over these boards and give us the facts of the 20th century origins and conflicts in the region!!! I am sick of your type telling us what the "Zionists" all plotted to do and finding your faviorite quotes. I can find cross words by any human on the planet.

What you need to do (not that I really give a shit) is tell me why the Jews moved into this region illegally? Then tell me what they did illegally or criminally to their Arab neighbors! Give us the facts because I am sick of your pathetic quotes as your pathetic defense. The Arabs are the problem, grow up.

turzovka

Well then quit spewing all your Jew-hate over these boards and give us the facts of the 20th century origins and conflicts in the region!!! I am sick of your type telling us what the "Zionists" all plotted to do and finding your faviorite quotes. I can find cross words by any human on the planet.

What you need to do (not that I really give a shit) is tell me why the Jews moved into this region illegally? Then tell me what they did illegally or criminally to their Arab neighbors! Give us the facts because I am sick of your pathetic quotes as your pathetic defense. The Arabs are the problem, grow up.
-----------------------------------------

Jew hate, you SAY? Guess what, numbnuts?

You can stop projecting because I and others are sick of you spewing anti-semitc, Islamophobic, anti-Christ, anti-Christian, anti-Gentile hate over these boards.

The problem is a theocracy with nukes that believes they are supposed to own all the land from the Nile to the Euphrates and all the wealth everywhere else. The problem is a theocracy with nukes willing to play dirty tricks to get their enemies to fight each other, or to trick their friends into fighting their wars for them; witness the Lavon affair, the attack on the USS Liberty, and the planting of fake radio messages to trick Reagan into bombing Libya, 911 etc.

Jews say Zionists are the problem. I agree with them.

jews-against-zionism.jpg

I bet you REALLY hate genuine Jews, don't you ? You hypocritical Zio propagandist!

Forum List

Back