Iran buys 100 Russian refueling aircraft

turzovka

Well then quit spewing all your Jew-hate over these boards and give us the facts of the 20th century origins and conflicts in the region!!! I am sick of your type telling us what the "Zionists" all plotted to do and finding your faviorite quotes. I can find cross words by any human on the planet.

What you need to do (not that I really give a shit) is tell me why the Jews moved into this region illegally? Then tell me what they did illegally or criminally to their Arab neighbors! Give us the facts because I am sick of your pathetic quotes as your pathetic defense. The Arabs are the problem, grow up.
-----------------------------------------

Jew hate, you SAY? Guess what, numbnuts?

You can stop projecting because I and others are sick of you spewing anti-semitc, Islamophobic, anti-Christ, anti-Christian, anti-Gentile hate over these boards.

The problem is a theocracy with nukes that believes they are supposed to own all the land from the Nile to the Euphrates and all the wealth everywhere else. The problem is a theocracy with nukes willing to play dirty tricks to get their enemies to fight each other, or to trick their friends into fighting their wars for them; witness the Lavon affair, the attack on the USS Liberty, and the planting of fake radio messages to trick Reagan into bombing Libya, 911 etc.

Jews say Zionists are the problem. I agree with them.

jews-against-zionism.jpg

I bet you REALLY hate genuine Jews, don't you ? You hypocritical Zio propagandist!

Go see a doctor, Bobby, that is my advice.

Really, it is seek God in all sincerity and humility.

turzovka

Well then quit spewing all your Jew-hate over these boards and give us the facts of the 20th century origins and conflicts in the region!!! I am sick of your type telling us what the "Zionists" all plotted to do and finding your faviorite quotes. I can find cross words by any human on the planet.

What you need to do (not that I really give a shit) is tell me why the Jews moved into this region illegally? Then tell me what they did illegally or criminally to their Arab neighbors! Give us the facts because I am sick of your pathetic quotes as your pathetic defense. The Arabs are the problem, grow up.

You can stop projecting because I and others are sick of you spewing anti-semitc, Islamophobic, anti-Christ, anti-Christian, anti-Gentile hate over these boards.

The problem is a theocracy with nukes that believes they are supposed to own all the land from the Nile to the Euphrates and all the wealth everywhere else. The problem is a theocracy with nukes willing to play dirty tricks to get their enemies to fight each other, or to trick their friends into fighting their wars for them; witness the Lavon affair, the attack on the USS Liberty, and the planting of fake radio messages to trick Reagan into bombing Libya, 911 etc.

jews-against-zionism.jpg

I bet you REALLY hate genuine Jews, don't you ? You hypocritical Zio propagandist!

Israel's security establishment has broken with PM Bibi on the issue of Iran.

I have a new thread on that. So you can stop w/ your propaganda BS.

Intelligent people are going to put their faith in the belief of the Israel security establishment.

NOT the marxist media and online shills like you.

Oh you Zionist believe all the propaganda. No little one, they are not building a nuke, even so , Israel has them.

Coming from an anti Semite such as yourself that means very little.
Oh you Zionist believe all the propaganda. No little one, they are not building a nuke, even so , Israel has them.

Coming from an anti Semite such as yourself that means very little.

I'm anti war. Many Jews are anti rogue regime in Israel as well.
You are a liar, your every post proves you have a hatred of Jews. You are an asshole and a loon.

I suggest you read the news, a lot of people , including jews in America and Israel think its a good deal.

As Dennis Praeger said today...MAD worked between the U.S. And the Soviet Union...neither wanted to be destroyed. Not so between Israel and Iran. One bomb will essentially destroy Israel. One bomb might kill 5 million Iranians. Iran would take that deal.

Iran never attacked a country, and Israel created Hezbollah and Hamas, and since Lebanon and Gaza are allies along with Syria of Iran why should they not help them, we sure help our ally now, and then send money to adjoining nations to encourage them to behave towards Israel.

Yeah.....and they call the Bingo games at Hillcrest Baptist church every Wednesday night.
I agree with the author of this piece.

Why Israel will hit Iran after Obama's gone

President Obama is publicly confident that at least one-third of either the House or the Senate will sustain his removal of sanctions against Iran, as part of the deal to postpone Iran’s development of nuclear weapons. If he is right, sanctions will end in mid-September.

Sixteen months later, America will have a new president. Very soon thereafter, Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is likely to take military action against Iranian nuclear facilities. The United States will be drawn in to help support Israel.

Under President Obama, such support cannot be assumed to be forthcoming; under any likely successor president, it will be. Israel cannot destroy all of Iran’s nuclear capabilities in one blow. Assuming the U.S. is backing up Israel, Israel could return to the task several times. It is even conceivable that the U.S., under a new president, would assist Israel in destroying the most hardened, deeply buried Iranian nuclear enrichment site.

This prediction is based on what the leaders of Israel, Iran, and the U.S. have said and done. Netanyahu has told the United Nations and Congress that the proposed deal is a pathway to an Iranian nuclear weapon which, whether in two months (as had appeared possible) or 10 years (as is permitted, even anticipated, under the agreement), poses a grave threat to Israel’s existence. The Israeli opposition Labor party agrees.

Why Israel will hit Iran after Obama s gone - The Orange County Register
Bibi doesn't know anything, in 92 he said they'd have a bomb within 5 years and most likely two. Also Israel blew up Iraq's reactor and it had been shown that it never was even designed to make nuclear weapons. Do not put stock in what Israel says.

turzovka

jews-against-zionism.jpg

Israel's security establishment has broken with PM Bibi on the issue of Iran.

I have a new thread on that. So you can stop w/ your propaganda BS.

Intelligent people are going to put their faith in the belief of the Israel security establishment.

NOT the marxist media and online shills like you.

Again, if you have the least bit of desire for establishing any credibility then give us a historical time line of the main bullet points, developments, decisions, etc that were made since the early 1900's. Tell me what those evil Zionists did to you or anybody else. I want to know the origins of the hatred you and the Arabs have for the Jews today. Surely all this animosity did not just arise since Bibi was elected?

As Dennis Praeger said today...MAD worked between the U.S. And the Soviet Union...neither wanted to be destroyed. Not so between Israel and Iran. One bomb will essentially destroy Israel. One bomb might kill 5 million Iranians. Iran would take that deal.

Iran never attacked a country, and Israel created Hezbollah and Hamas, and since Lebanon and Gaza are allies along with Syria of Iran why should they not help them, we sure help our ally now, and then send money to adjoining nations to encourage them to behave towards Israel.

Yeah.....and they call the Bingo games at Hillcrest Baptist church every Wednesday night.

President Obama is publicly confident that at least one-third of either the House or the Senate will sustain his removal of sanctions against Iran, as part of the deal to postpone Iran’s development of nuclear weapons. If he is right, sanctions will end in mid-September.

Sixteen months later, America will have a new president. Very soon thereafter, Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is likely to take military action against Iranian nuclear facilities. The United States will be drawn in to help support Israel.

Under President Obama, such support cannot be assumed to be forthcoming; under any likely successor president, it will be. Israel cannot destroy all of Iran’s nuclear capabilities in one blow. Assuming the U.S. is backing up Israel, Israel could return to the task several times. It is even conceivable that the U.S., under a new president, would assist Israel in destroying the most hardened, deeply buried Iranian nuclear enrichment site.

This prediction is based on what the leaders of Israel, Iran, and the U.S. have said and done. Netanyahu has told the United Nations and Congress that the proposed deal is a pathway to an Iranian nuclear weapon which, whether in two months (as had appeared possible) or 10 years (as is permitted, even anticipated, under the agreement), poses a grave threat to Israel’s existence. The Israeli opposition Labor party agrees.

Bibi doesn't know anything, in 92 he said they'd have a bomb within 5 years and most likely two. Also Israel blew up Iraq's reactor and it had been shown that it never was even designed to make nuclear weapons. Do not put stock in what Israel says.

Did you even read the article? Israel didn't say it. Good grief

Iran is NOT an existential threat. Only the delusional paranoid would think of a country that hasn't attacked anyone in 270 years as an existential threat.

turzovka,

Again, if you have the least bit of desire for establishing any credibility then give us a historical time line of the main bullet points, developments, decisions, etc that were made since the early 1900's. Tell me what those evil Zionists did to you or anybody else. I want to know the origins of the hatred you and the Arabs have for the Jews today. Surely all this animosity did not just arise since Bibi was elected?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iran is NOT an existential threat. Only the delusional paranoid would think of a country that hasn't attacked anyone in 270 years as an existential threat.

Since you have already established yourself against me as a Satan; an adversary...why would I tell you anything when you are not doing what you are demanding I do?

I could say to you....I'd like to know the origins of the hatred you and the marxist jews have for the Arabs and Christians today.

Except I already know the answer and I know you will NEVER tell us what the reasons are.

You're nothing but a Mossad hasbara agent. The truth is not in you.

Last edited:
HereWeGoAgain
I guess thats easy for them to say....since they live in fucking America!!!
-------------------------------------------------

Not everybody is a sucker for jewish propaganda like you and the OP are.

Do you understand just how stupid your post was?
How about those American Jews move to Israel and then you can poll them again.

You're an anti-semitic jew hater, I see.

Nope..not in the least.

Yes I did and the part I responded to was this part:

Netanyahu has told the United Nations and Congress that the proposed deal is a pathway to an Iranian nuclear weapon which, whether in two months (as had appeared possible) or 10 years (as is permitted, even anticipated, under the agreement), poses a grave threat to Israel’s existence.

Netanyahu has told the United Nations and Congress that the proposed deal is a pathway to an Iranian nuclear weapon which, whether in two months (as had appeared possible) or 10 years (as is permitted, even anticipated, under the agreement), poses a grave threat to Israel’s existence.

Bibi is on point. You may as well get used to the fact Israel is not going to allow Iran to obtain a nuke. It's simply not going to happen.

So what?
It is their money and they can damn well buy what they want. Not our business to tell them what they can buy.

Last edited:

Bibi is on point. You may as well get used to the fact Israel is not going to allow Iran to obtain a nuke. It's simply not going to happen.

The Security Establishment in Israel is breaking with Bibi on this issue. They may end up putting him down like a mad dog.

The Security Establishment in Israel is breaking with Bibi on this issue. They may end up putting him down like a mad dog.

Never mind Bibi!

The only mad dog around here is you.

In fact worse than a mad dog...with your lunatic antisemitic rants over and over and over ....

don't you ever get tired?

PM Bibi is the one to watch, after all he hates Muslims. His dad hated Muslims, his brother was killed in the line of duty, and he started the Johnathan Institute. He wrote the books on terrorism. He is a loose canon. I truly believe his goal before death is to have all the West Bank, Jerusalem and Gaza to belong to Israel and full of only Jews, to be the Jewish Messiah. To be a hero.

Ummmm....it is the world's foremost sponsor of terrorism and has used it's clients to attack Israel ceaselessly.
But those are only Jews, right? Who cares?

Eric Arthur Blair
Ummmm....it is the world's foremost sponsor of terrorism and has used it's clients to attack Israel ceaselessly.
======================================

Who says?

Oh right, the SAME marxist media that has been saying Iran is "month's away from nukes" since at least 1992.

I'm guessing you're always this gullible 24/7/365?

People like you scare me.

Oh LOOK, marxist neo cons...here's a LEGITIMATE "threat" from Iran.

Iran says Big Mac ‘not coming back’

dae0c8f4-3e50-416b-a4d3-daa9fa47fe5f.jpg

Iranian officials say they have provided no authorization for the American fast-food giant McDonald’s to operate in the country.

PressTV-Iran says Big Mac not coming back

Isn't this great, neo cons? PROOF of Iran actually doing SOMETHING you guys don't like.

Yes only Jews with nukes, tanks, Iron Domes and the best manned and unmanned planes money can buy, along with a few subs fitted with nukes. The same ones that bulldoze homes in the middle of the night and walk around with rifles shooting at kids who throw stones. Those poor helpless Jews.

Forum List

Back