Iran president declares war situation in response to US sanctions

Iran president declares 'war situation' in response to US sanctions

Iran is again ramping up its aggressive rhetoric in light of the latest sanctions from the U.S. that go into effect today.

Just in time for election time voting. Distraction hmm, Interesting can't wait to see where this goes.

Of course he did. Did anyone expect anything else from Iran. The number one funder for terrorism around the world.

They made out like bandits with Barry and Kerry's deal.

Trump did away with that shitty deal. To bad he couldn't get the billions back that Obama let them have.

Sucks to be them.
Iran isn't the number one funder of terrorism around the world. That would be the United States and the United Kingdom, as they fund Saudi Arabia's genocide in Yemen among other things.

Can't save everyone, Mr. Social Justice warrior.
Don't have to enact policies that are specifically designed to kill civilians, Mr. Sociopath.

Then it must be time for said civilians to turn against their Gov't.
If people don't get themselves killed overthrowing their oppressive government we'll kill them to punish their oppressive government? Great logic.

That's called a conundrum. Such is the way of the ME.
Such is the way of the U.S. government and arrogant Americans willing to advocate death for other people while fortunately not having to deal with that threat themselves.

Why do you run cover for people who constantly call for your death?

Democrats are fighting for open borders. There is no better time to declare war against the United States.

Don't have to enact policies that are specifically designed to kill civilians, Mr. Sociopath.

Then it must be time for said civilians to turn against their Gov't.
If people don't get themselves killed overthrowing their oppressive government we'll kill them to punish their oppressive government? Great logic.

That's called a conundrum. Such is the way of the ME.
Such is the way of the U.S. government and arrogant Americans willing to advocate death for other people while fortunately not having to deal with that threat themselves.

Why do you run cover for people who constantly call for your death?
Well I'm not convinced the average Iranian is calling for my death, but even if they are they have zero capability to make it happen. So what do I care?

Sanctions are not a declaration of war, drama queen.
The people who die as a result probably disagree.

Like what?
I don't know what you're asking me here.

That is because you are a libtard and never learned to read.

What policies are specifically designed to kill civilians?

The people who die as a result probably disagree.

Like what?

So I never learned to read because your incomplete sentence made no sense in the context of what you were responding to, but you're apparently a great reader when you're unable to determine that we're discussing sanctions in a thread explicitly about sanctions?

Like what?

So I never learned to read because your incomplete sentence made no sense in the context of what you were responding to, but you're apparently a great reader when you're unable to determine that we're discussing sanctions in a thread explicitly about sanctions?

There was only one subject in your idiotic statement. What else could my question be about?

Did you get past 4th grade in school?

Like what?

There was only one subject in your idiotic statement. What else could my question be about?

Well, again, you didn't use a complete sentence, as any fourth grader could have told you, and your question was dumb because this thread is about sanctions. So what other policies could I have been talking about?

Like what?

Well, again, you didn't use a complete sentence, as any fourth grader could have told you, and your question was dumb because this thread is about sanctions. So what other policies could I have been talking about?

So, you are deciding to double down on stupid! Great job! It shows your room temp IQ to be a great accomplishment!

I want specifics. What policies are designed to kill civilians. Sanctions don't kill people, you moron!

Having spent a lifetime associated with the military, I know lots of ways to kill people. Applying sanctions is not one of them.

So are you going to admit you have nothing or triple down on stupid?

So, you are deciding to double down on stupid! Great job! It shows your room temp IQ to be a great accomplishment!

I want specifics. What policies are designed to kill civilians. Sanctions don't kill people, you moron!

Having spent a lifetime associated with the military, I know lots of ways to kill people. Applying sanctions is not one of them.

Do you know what sanctions are? That they block people from receiving food, aid, medicine, etc...? Important things that people need to live?

Do you know what sanctions are? That they block people from receiving food, aid, medicine, etc...? Important things that people need to live?

Apparently you don't know what sanctions are. I suggest learning more before embarrassing yourself even more.

Apparently you don't know what sanctions are. I suggest learning more before embarrassing yourself even more.
Got it. You don't know what you're talking about.

You still can't answer the question!

I have a very good friend by the name of Kevin Kennedy. The major difference between him and you is that he can communicate.

I really wish you would make up a user name and have a mod change it.

You still can't answer the question!

I have a very good friend by the name of Kevin Kennedy. The major difference between him and you is that he can communicate.

I really wish you would make up a user name and have a mod change it.
The good news is I'm not a star so your wishes are irrelevant.

But is there any potential downside?
I'll buy you a one way ticket there, so you can see for yourself.[/QUOTE]

Ah, we agree! There IS NO downside.

If there were you would surely have pointed it out.

Now as to your generous offer, look for a pm shortly with a mailing address so you can send me that ticket you promised.

Of course knowing that liberals always lie and always welsh on their promises....maybe that's not worth the effort. but keep checking for it in case!

The big dummy could look at the sanctions and see humanitarian aid isn't sanctioned. Lol.

Food is allowed

Forum List

Back