Iran signs $20billion deal wh Boeing . Thanks Obama!

Wonder what percentage of the benefits Iran gets from this deal will go to funding islamic fundamentalist terror across the Middle East and regimes that murder their own citizens?
You mean like Russia supporting the Syrian regime as it slaughters hundreds of thousands of its own citizens?

Explain your schizophrenia, please.

The face of schizophrenia:

2r2wujc.jpg

US sells passenger jets to Iran, BAD!
Russia sells fighter jets to Iran, GOOD!

2zz80mg.jpg

Wonder what percentage of the benefits Iran gets from this deal will go to funding islamic fundamentalist terror across the Middle East

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

i wonder what people think of this ? Thanks to the Iran deal sanctions are lifted and we can sell them shit like jumbo jets. Good for the us and good for biz . Usually the righties are happy with that .

But , considering Trumps lies and misinformation in the Iran deal, it appears the whole thing may be ruined .

What say you ?

Boeing's $16B aircraft deal with Iran Air faces challenges
They won't act on the deal until Trump decides....

Anyone that trusts Iran is a fucking dumbass, anyone one that trusts Barry is a fucking dumbass…

When did Iran get off the terrorist list?
Oh yeah, never.

Fake news
Selling them a Nintendo will get you prison time.

State Sponsors of Terrorism

More fake news. Boeing sold em a bunch of airliners and nobody there is going to jail
Because Imam Obama gave them a waiver.

Good. Boeing needs the business. Lots of jobs.

i wonder what people think of this ? Thanks to the Iran deal sanctions are lifted and we can sell them shit like jumbo jets. Good for the us and good for biz . Usually the righties are happy with that .

But , considering Trumps lies and misinformation in the Iran deal, it appears the whole thing may be ruined .

What say you ?

Why is it that liberal turds apologize for the world's worst regime, one that is mowing people down in syria and across the mideast, that is slaughtering democracy-seeking people in iran every day? Why do liberal turds think that conservatives would want, in any way, to help that scumbag regime, or that obama did a positive thing legitimizing their nuclear weapons program?

Iran supports terrorism & armed them with weapons that killed Americans in Iraq and liberals celebrate lifting sanctions on them.

Trump wants to attempt to repair relations with Russia and liberals call him a traitor.

Anyone else notice the tremendous lack of common sense?

The number of instances of liberal hypocrisy and stupidity must number in the thousands this month alone.

What say you ?

$16,000,000,000 and 100,000 jobs yet Congress thinks Iran should buy from Airbus? Is that because the French need jobs more than US workers?

"Boeing, which also said the Iran deal will help support nearly 100,000 U.S. jobs, expects to begin filling Iran Air's shopping list, which includes 50 737s, in 2018. The planes will be delivered over a 10-year period, Farhad Parvaresh, the managing director of the Iran's Civil Aviation Organization, told Iran's official news agency IRNA on Sunday.

Boeing isn't the only company looking to cash in in Iran. Competitor Airbus is also breaking into the market, and last week Royal Dutch Shell, the world's second-largest energy company, said it would begin developing oil and gas in Iran.
"

What say you ?

What are they going to do ? build bombers now to drop their Nukes?

Iran supports terrorism & armed them with weapons that killed Americans in Iraq and liberals celebrate lifting sanctions on them.

Trump wants to attempt to repair relations with Russia and liberals call him a traitor.

Anyone else notice the tremendous lack of common sense?

Theyve drained all the common sense out of the Jar and replaced it with vinegar.
Of course your right!

Anyone that trusts Iran is a fucking dumbass, anyone one that trusts Barry is a fucking dumbass…
I wouldn't trust either, but also don't trust Russia nor China. Yet we have $17B in trade with Russia this year (down from $23B last year because of the sanctions) and over $473B (yes, $473+ BILLION). So why the concern about Cuba and Iran? I don't know.

Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with Russia

Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with China
Only a fool trusts globalism

What say you ?

What are they going to do ? build bombers now to drop their Nukes?

They don't have nukes. So don't worry about it .

I put 100 percent of the blame on Boeing. They know who they are doing business with and don't care.

Forum List

Back