Iran signs $20billion deal wh Boeing . Thanks Obama!

The last time Iran invaded a nation was over 200yrs. ago. .....
Interesting that you go back to that lie after I already proved you were wrong. If your first sentence is a lie, then why should anyone believe the rest of your post?

Missed it. My research concludes that Iran hasn't invaded and occupied a nation in over 200yrs. But i'm willing to listen. Let's have your list of nations again. Thanks.

No seriously, i missed it....
No, seriously, Dwight, you quoted it. Do you habitually quote posts without reading them or do you have an excuse?

Well i can see you're getting angry. And that wasn't my intention. I just asked for your list of nations Iran has invaded in the last 200yrs. But if you don't wanna do that, just go ahead and list the number of nations the US has invaded the last 200yrs. We can compare lists. Or not. Whatever.

No, seriously, Dwight, you quoted it. Do you habitually quote posts without reading them or do you have an excuse?

I remember seeing it. Looks like the same old par for the course on this board. Ask for proof of something then don't read it or follow the links.

Could you please post the links again. Seriously, i'm interested. Because according to my research Iran hasn't invaded and occupied a nation in over 200yrs.

Well i can see you're getting angry. And that wasn't my intention. I just asked for your list of nations Iran has invaded in the last 200yrs. But if you don't wanna do that, just go ahead and list the number of nations the US has invaded the last 200yrs. We can compare lists. Or not. Whatever.

WHY? Quit being fucking lazy and go back and read where he already posted it. You fucking lazy piece of shit.

WHY? Quit being fucking lazy and go back and read where he already posted it. You fucking lazy piece of shit.

Ok, no links. That's cool. Didn't mean to upset you.

Ok, no links. That's cool. Didn't mean to upset you.

No, because they were provided to you and you didn't read them then, so why would I do the work for you so that you won't read them again? If you WANT to read them, then go find them in this thread where they were provided for you in the first place. You act like you are intelligent, but it's obviously a ruse.

I'm sure he's seen them. He's just being evasive (i.e. lying) in order to avoid discussing the fact he's wrong about Iran. Such duplicitous people should not be trusted.

I'm sure he's seen them. He's just being evasive (i.e. lying) in order to avoid discussing the fact he's wrong about Iran. Such duplicitous people should not be trusted.

I was being serious. I wasn't trying to make anyone angry. I was just asking if you or the other poster could please post the links again? Because according to my research, Iran hasn't invaded and occupied a nation in over 200yrs.

i wonder what people think of this ? Thanks to the Iran deal sanctions are lifted and we can sell them shit like jumbo jets. Good for the us and good for biz . Usually the righties are happy with that .

But , considering Trumps lies and misinformation in the Iran deal, it appears the whole thing may be ruined .

What say you ?

Boeing's $16B aircraft deal with Iran Air faces challenges
Are you going to thank Obama when a mushroom cloud appears over Haifa?

i wonder what people think of this ? Thanks to the Iran deal sanctions are lifted and we can sell them shit like jumbo jets. Good for the us and good for biz . Usually the righties are happy with that .

But , considering Trumps lies and misinformation in the Iran deal, it appears the whole thing may be ruined .

What say you ?

Do ya think they'll take possession when they find out we built the wings out of pasta?

I don't remember Russia teaming up with ISIS to murder downed and unarmed Russian pilots.

I do recall Iran murdering gay people though.

I remember Russia sending a missile over the Ukrainian border that downed a civilian airliner last year.

I don't remember Russia teaming up with ISIS to murder downed and unarmed Russian pilots.

I do recall Iran murdering gay people though.

I remember Russia sending a missile over the Ukrainian border that downed a civilian airliner last year.
IIRC, that missile was inside the Ukrainian border, but it was Russian-supplied with Russian techs assisting.

What say you ?

Are you going to thank Obama when a mushroom cloud appears over Haifa?

Yes . Cause that's going to happen!!

Why would Iran do anything like that ! ?

Forum List

Back