Iran signs $20billion deal wh Boeing . Thanks Obama!

Link keeps crashing for me. So, I will suggest that if these are commercial aircraft, what's the problem?

Look, I'm of the opinion that the nuclear deal should probably be renegotiated, in particular the advance investigation warning which is I believe 30 days or something ridiculous, when it should be 72 hours. You can't totally avoid profitable business endeavours. It's better to have them supporting U.S jobs with such purchases rather than the other way around.
The sale, itself, is a good thing as long as these economic benefits are not used to compromise US security issues concerning Iran.

Wait a second... so it is ok if we are friends with the Russians if Trump does it... and it is ok if Trump saves American jobs... but if Obama does something that allows an American business to make a bunch of money, give job security to Americans, help give returns on American investor's money, and soften ill will with a country with nuclear capabilities it's bad?
Iran is a MORTAL enemy.

Russia is a POLITICAL enemy.

There is a difference.....a deadly one

How? Russia has ALWAYS been an enemy. Even when the U.S. and Russia fought on the same side, they were enemies. After the collapse of Germany, Russia was running around looting the country for gold and other expensive items, while the U.S. was collecting things to give back to countries they were stolen from. You ever see the movie Monuments Men? It's based on the true story, it has Clooney, Damon, Bill Murray, John Goodman, Cate Blanchett...really worth it.

They take US soldiers hostage.
They proclaim death to America
They fund terrorism.
Their arms killed US soldiers in Iraq
They seek weapons of mass destruction
They want to wipe Israel off the map

And Dumbfucks on this forum ignore all that in order to suck Obama cock.

Disgusting lack of patriotism & a moral compass

Wait..so it is ok to vote Trump because Hillary doesn't like Russia and no one wants to go to war with Russia, but Iran we shouldn't try to make peace with, we should fight them? You understand that doesn't make sense right?

They fund terrorism.

Wait..so it is ok to vote Trump because Hillary doesn't like Russia and no one wants to go to war with Russia, but Iran we shouldn't try to make peace with, we should fight them? You understand that doesn't make sense right?
What does my post have to do with Hillary or Trump? We're talking about Obama, Iran & Russia

They fund terrorism.

What does my post have to do with Hillary or Trump? We're talking about Obama, Iran & Russia

Did you vote for Trump?

They fund terrorism.

Did you vote for Trump?
Nope

So explain something to me, tards.

You hate Iran. Want to nuke them. Can't wait to go to war with them. You want Trump to invade and ass fuck every Iranian he can get his hands on.

And yet, you daily suck off Vladimir Putin, friend and ally and regime propper upper of Iran.

Explain this schizophrenic behavior, please.

You hate Iran. Want to nuke them. Can't wait to go to war with them. You want Trump to invade and ass fuck every Iranian he can get his hands on.

And yet, you daily suck off Vladimir Putin, friend and ally and regime propper upper of Iran.

Now I remember why I put you on ignore. Back to the little kids table with you.

They fund terrorism.

Did you vote for Trump?
Nope

Come on... then who did you vote for?

I want to know why you want the U.S. to make nice with Russia and not with Iran. Russia once threatened us with nuclear war... do you remember that? That's a hell of a lot more severe than taking a few hostages.

i wonder what people think of this ? Thanks to the Iran deal sanctions are lifted and we can sell them shit like jumbo jets. Good for the us and good for biz . Usually the righties are happy with that .

But , considering Trumps lies and misinformation in the Iran deal, it appears the whole thing may be ruined .

What say you ?

Boeing's $16B aircraft deal with Iran Air faces challenges

What lies and misinformation on the Iran deal? Or are you getting your information again from the Huffpo tampon squad?

Ya know . Ransoms payments , we have them nuke weapons . We paid them billions in taxpayer money .

Iran supports terrorism & armed them with weapons that killed Americans in Iraq and liberals celebrate lifting sanctions on them.

Trump wants to attempt to repair relations with Russia and liberals call him a traitor.

Anyone else notice the tremendous lack of common sense?
They fly AMERICAN planes into buildings, not their own.

Now I remember why I put you on ignore. Back to the little kids table with you.
I didn't think you could explain it. So I am not surprised you are running away from even trying.

Putin good.

Iran bad.

Explain this schizophrenia, please.

Wait a second... so it is ok if we are friends with the Russians if Trump does it... and it is ok if Trump saves American jobs... but if Obama does something that allows an American business to make a bunch of money, give job security to Americans, help give returns on American investor's money, and soften ill will with a country with nuclear capabilities it's bad?
Iran is a MORTAL enemy.

Russia is a POLITICAL enemy.

There is a difference.....a deadly one

Why is Iran a mortal enemy ? Still hung up on the hostage thing from 40 years ago?

Iran wants to be first world now . They have. A young population that doesn't want to be seen as this rouge state .

They fund terrorism.

Did you vote for Trump?
Nope

Come on... then who did you vote for?

I want to know why you want the U.S. to make nice with Russia and not with Iran. Russia once threatened us with nuclear war... do you remember that? That's a hell of a lot more severe than taking a few hostages.
I wrote in Scott Walker, not sure why that matters.

Russia doesn't want hostilities with the US. Russia wants to be a dominant & influential world player.
Iran is driven by homicidal religious dogma.

If you can't see the difference in possible outcomes to those goals you don't belong in this conversation.

Iran supports terrorism & armed them with weapons that killed Americans in Iraq and liberals celebrate lifting sanctions on them.

Trump wants to attempt to repair relations with Russia and liberals call him a traitor.

Anyone else notice the tremendous lack of common sense?
When have Liberals had common sense?

Wonder what percentage of the benefits Iran gets from this deal will go to funding islamic fundamentalist terror across the Middle East and regimes that murder their own citizens?

Wonder what percentage of the benefits Iran gets from this deal will go to funding islamic fundamentalist terror across the Middle East and regimes that murder their own citizens?
Having good relations with Iran is bad.

Having good relations with Russia is good.

Explain this schizophrenia, please.

They fund terrorism.

If you were able to understand the issues between the US and Iran and the issues between the US and Russia, it would make sense to you. The Russians, with some justification, see the US as an aggressor, taking former Russian satellite states into NATO after Bush41 promised Gorbachev they US would not if Gorbachev liberated them and backing Syrian rebels who would deny Russia its bases on the Mediterranean. The present tensions with Russia are entirely the result of failed US policy toward Russia ever since Bush41 left office and there is no reason why the US and Russia cannot reach agreements that will respect each other's legitimate security concerns and that would lead to the end of fighting in Syria and eastern Europe.

Iran, on the other hand, is governed by Shi'ite religious fanatics who are fighting multiple wars against Sunni because of differences between them dating back over a thousand years, and is vehemently anti western. To the extent the US continues to have interests and allies in the ME, conflict with Iran is unavoidable.

Forum List

Back