🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran: West Targeting Syria to Divert Attention from Israel

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
A senior Iranian lawmaker charged on Wednesday that the Western media is creating a hype against Syria as a tactic aimed at diverting attention from “Israel’s crimes”, PressTV reported.

“Iran tries to counteract the negative wave of anti-Syria propaganda by the Western media,” said the Chairman of the Iranian parliament’s Foreign Relations Committee Vahid Ahmadi.

“Over the past two years, the enemies of Islam have devoted all their efforts to creating tension in Syria and causing problems in the entire region in an attempt to divert the barrage of criticism from the Zionist regime (of Israel) to another point and produce propaganda fodder for their media,” he added, according to PressTV.

Iran: West Targeting Syria Because of Israel - Middle East - News - Israel National News

I see he didn't mention the Fatwa from Islamic clerics for a Sexual Jihad in Syria against women.

of course----ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA has created the turmoil in Syria -----yes--I know
it has been about 45 years since I first learned the WORD >>>

ZIONIST-CONTROLLED-CIA

it is used by muslims world-wide as something like JINNI ----the
evil spirits that cause all the problems muslims have

Iran and Syria are part of the same conversation. Syria is a client state and backed by Iran.

Those dudes are hilarious!

Well when you consider what Iran considers a threat and what she doesn't consider a threat I must agree! Israel should be on the very BOTTOM of the list of threats in the middle east - if at all. Very bizarre.

the most important two words ----in the Iranian statement are

ENIMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAAM

its been about 45 years since I heard those two words
in a mosque-----the mosque was located walking distance
from the site where the World Trade Center would later
be built I was a bit offended----afterall----the speaker
was here in the USA-----as a visitor----and his target for that
day was anyone who celebrated ------easter----which I did
every year on the basis of LARGE CHOCOLATE EASTER
BUNNIES <<<< an all-american delight My advice for
all consumers of large bunnies-----go for the legs and the
ears----they are the MOST SOLID