Iran

I don't understand why everybody is freaked out about Iran? They don't amount to diddly squat.

Iran by using proxies is one of the world's largest sponsors of terrorism
are you propganda machine?
Yo Dani...did you answer my question on your thread....about your plan to bring peace to the middle east?
it is n billon $ question
nation must be united for destroy isis then next step

I don't understand why everybody is freaked out about Iran? They don't amount to diddly squat.

Yo Dani...did you answer my question on your thread....about your plan to bring peace to the middle east?
Do you want to destroy Isis because they are terrorists or because they are Sunni?

Do you want to destroy Isis because they are terrorists or because they are Sunni?
B

BearsBear_zpsh7e29nzl.jpg

iran have 8+ million sunni too.kurd and turkey are sunni too.problem is salafi-vahabi.
we hate isis idiology.

Forum List

Back