Iranian Commander: Islamic Revolution Must be Global

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I guess they don't mind showing their hand. Watch the video.

Posted by: Video Manager May 19, 2014 , 11:26 am

In a newly released video, IRGC Commander Mohammad Ali Jafari is seen speaking about the importance of spreading the Islamic Revolution all around the world. He calls for the toppling of the West, in particular Israel and the US.

Read more at

Iranian Commander: Islamic Revolution Must be Global - Israel News

I didn't know you spoke Farsi. Why not translate it for us? I will send this on to another Iranian and see what he says.

You will have to wait a few hours but I will have my native Farsi speaking translator give me the "real" subtitles.

Well if you don't speak Farsi, then how do you know there's a mistranslation??

Good question!!! Right off the bat he informed us that the man speaking "didn't say that." If I was watching a video in any language besides English, I would never make a statement such as that unless I actually spoke the other language (especially fluently). Since MEMRI has Farsi-speaking translators, I think I will go with what MEMRI says. However, I have also asked a native Farsi speaker what was said.

That is absolutely nothing like what he said.
Actually he said that, and much more. The theme of his speech was "turning the Islamic revolution into a Global movement". More gibberish from a dying regime.

That is absolutely nothing like what he said.

Actually he said that, and much more. The theme of his speech was "turning the Islamic revolution into a Global movement". More gibberish from a dying regime.[/QUOTE]

I heard back from another Iranian Farsi speaker, and here is what he said in an E-mail.

That was an excellent translation, Sally. Word by word.
Interestingly, he mentions Israel by its name not their usual Zionist Entity.
Did you notice the reporters were writing by hand? No tape?

In a newly released video, IRGC Commander Mohammad Ali Jafari is seen speaking about the importance of spreading the Islamic Revolution all around the world. He calls for the toppling of the West, in particular Israel and the US.
Oh my!! .. :cool:

Oh my!! .. :cool:

I think the smart readers have figured out that Sunni Man would like to see a worldwide Caliphate where all non Muslims have to convert to Islam like he has or become dhimmis. His big problem though is getting the Shia to accept the Sunni point of view in their religious beliefs or else they should be shoved into an enclave which Sunni man has already picked out for them since he hates the Shia and has had no problem in showing the readers his point of view about the Shia.

I think the smart readers have figured out that Sunni Man would like to see a worldwide Caliphate where all non Muslims have to convert to Islam like he has or become dhimmis. His big problem though is getting the Shia to accept the Sunni point of view in their religious beliefs or else they should be shoved into an enclave which Sunni man has already picked out for them since he hates the Shia and has had no problem in showing the readers his point of view about the Shia.
No doubt ... :cool:

No doubt ... :cool:

Looks like Mr. Cuckoo, the Eminent Troll, is back to his old habits.

Silly-Sally is still hurting because I refused her offer to be my concubine. . :eek:

What in the world made her think I'd want a dried up old hag like her?? . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Cuckoo, back to his trollish ways, doesn't seem to realize that any woman (whatever he age) would have to be hardf up to want a mentally ill man such as he. The only one who I can think of who would be so desperate would be some old maid desperate for a man, any man.

The only one who I can think of who would be so desperate would be some old maid desperate for a man, any man.[/quote

]LOL......that describes you to a "T" .......... :lol: :lol:

Really??? My husband and kids will get a laugh out of this. I wonder how come you haven't been able to find a woman. Maybe in real life they pick up on how nutty you are. I guess since nothing is going on in reality for you, you run to several forums posting all your nonsense. Please don't deny that. Others have seen you posting your junk.

You will have to wait a few hours but I will have my native Farsi speaking translator give me the "real" subtitles.

Well if you don't speak Farsi, then how do you know there's a mistranslation??

Good question!!! Right off the bat he informed us that the man speaking "didn't say that." If I was watching a video in any language besides English, I would never make a statement such as that unless I actually spoke the other language (especially fluently). Since MEMRI has Farsi-speaking translators, I think I will go with what MEMRI says. However, I have also asked a native Farsi speaker what was said.

OK, translation:

Iranian Republican forces will support and help the people of those countries, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, who want Islamic government and they want their rights and fight for their equality. They believe Israel is evil because they took the rights of the Palestinian people and America is evil for backing Israel.

Forum List

Back