Iranian Commander: Islamic Revolution Must be Global

Well if you don't speak Farsi, then how do you know there's a mistranslation??

Good question!!! Right off the bat he informed us that the man speaking "didn't say that." If I was watching a video in any language besides English, I would never make a statement such as that unless I actually spoke the other language (especially fluently). Since MEMRI has Farsi-speaking translators, I think I will go with what MEMRI says. However, I have also asked a native Farsi speaker what was said.

OK, translation:

Iranian Republican forces will support and help the people of those countries, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, who want Islamic government and they want their rights and fight for their equality. They believe Israel is evil because they took the rights of the Palestinian people and America is evil for backing Israel.

I think I will take the word of the Iranian poster here as well as the one who sent me the E-mail if you don't mind. Is there any chance that you think that those crazies who are ruling Iran are evil, or do you think that they actually are peace-loving hippies who have such a huge amount of religious tolerance toward others? Correct me if I am wrong, but ddnn't you say earlier in the day that the Pope was evil?

Good question!!! Right off the bat he informed us that the man speaking "didn't say that." If I was watching a video in any language besides English, I would never make a statement such as that unless I actually spoke the other language (especially fluently). Since MEMRI has Farsi-speaking translators, I think I will go with what MEMRI says. However, I have also asked a native Farsi speaker what was said.

OK, translation:

Iranian Republican forces will support and help the people of those countries, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, who want Islamic government and they want their rights and fight for their equality. They believe Israel is evil because they took the rights of the Palestinian people and America is evil for backing Israel.

I think I will take the word of the Iranian poster here as well as the one who sent me the E-mail if you don't mind. Is there any chance that you think that those crazies who are ruling Iran are evil, or do you think that they actually are peace-loving hippies who have such a huge amount of religious tolerance toward others? Correct me if I am wrong, but ddnn't you say earlier in the day that the Pope was evil?

Technically speak I did not say the Pope was evil. The question is not whether the people ruling Iran are evil but what was said by that one individual in that specific video. Since you saw that I referred to the Pope, although I did not technically call him evil, you will see that I trust pretty much no one. Not even you. :eusa_shifty:

Please don't deny that. Others have seen you posting your junk.

Silly-Sally loves talking about my Junk. ... :eusa_angel:

Mr.Cuckoo Troll has been so busy with that hole in his pocket that we all know what he is thinking about all day long. You know what Confucius says about man with hole in pocket, especially if he needs tweezers and a magnifying glass.

OK, translation:

Technically speak I did not say the Pope was evil. The question is not whether the people ruling Iran are evil but what was said by that one individual in that specific video. Since you saw that I referred to the Pope, although I did not technically call him evil, you will see that I trust pretty much no one. Not even you. :eusa_shifty:

I was referring to the earlier thread regarding the Pope, not this one. In my opinion, that entire Iranian regime is religiously crazy, and if you think they are not -- well whatever floats your boat. However, pretty sad that you can go through life and trust pretty much no one. Maybe you did something really bad at one time, and you think others will too. I happen to trust everyone unless they prove themselves otherwise. Maybe I am a more optimistic person than you are.

Forum List

Back