Iranian Woman Stoned to Death For Adultry

I see absolutely nothing wrong with seditious behavior, and nearly everything right about it.

Last edited:
There was a Christian minister in our state who last year murdered his wife in cold blood.

It would be ludicrous to hold all of the Christians world wide accountable for this man's criminal actions.

Yet for some reason people here think all muslim's are responsible for everything done by a muslim person anywhere in the world. . :cool:

"Some" reason ? NO. Not "some" reason. It is the reason >> the Koran.

That decrepit rent-a-cop once again spouting his brainwashed nonsense.

HA HA. The Muslim Brotherhood's infamous Explanatory Memorandum is "brainwashed nonsense" ? :lol: Just can't resist showing off YOUR nonsense, is that it ? :cuckoo:

And let's see now > "rent-a-cop" ? Hmmm. Would this be Margot from Political Forum, by any chance ?
:salute::drills::tank::Boom2::alirulz::terror:

The Muslim brotherhood can rot for all I care. So many Christians, Jews, Muslims, and Catholics are so enslaved and brainwashed, its disgusting. Everyone wants to think God has this plan for them. They don't want to believe anybody else does.

If another person from another forum was labeling you as a "rent-a-cop" then perhaps you should consider filtering all that law-worshipping criminalphobic garbage that's pouring out of your mouth. You've confirmed that I'm not the only one who's noticed it and was repelled by its repugnant stench.

Last edited:
There was a Christian minister in our state who last year murdered his wife in cold blood.

It would be ludicrous to hold all of the Christians world wide accountable for this man's criminal actions.

Yet for some reason people here think all muslim's are responsible for everything done by a muslim person anywhere in the world. . :cool:

Here we go. Bigotry has arrived.

That decrepit rent-a-cop once again spouting his brainwashed nonsense.

HA HA. The Muslim Brotherhood's infamous Explanatory Memorandum is "brainwashed nonsense" ? :lol: Just can't resist showing off YOUR nonsense, is that it ? :cuckoo:

And let's see now > "rent-a-cop" ? Hmmm. Would this be Margot from Political Forum, by any chance ?

The Muslim brotherhood can rot for all I care. So many Christians, Jews, Muslims, and Catholics are so enslaved and brainwashed, its disgusting. Everyone wants to think God has this plan for them. They don't want to believe anybody else does.

If another person from another forum was labeling you as a "rent-a-cop" then perhaps you should consider filtering all that law-worshipping criminalphobic garbage that's pouring out of your mouth. You've confirmed that I'm not the only one who's noticed it and was repelled by its repugnant stench.

I don't have much idea of whatever it is you're yammering about, except that you seem to be one of those people being shot at in my smilies picture. :badgrin: And you're a crime-lover (is there a doctor in the house ? Pheeeww! high-pitched whistle)

Last edited:

Here we go. Bigotry has arrived.

Bigotry against the Koran = Badge of Honor, and defense of decency.

Yeah, I guess you could say I'm bigoted against crime and immorality. I'll buy that.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with siditious behavior, and nearly everything right about it.

So then you could be that second person to go to prison for sedition along with Sunni Man. That'll work. :eusa_whistle:

I perform my work solitary.

"Work" ? Like THIS work ? >>

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).

I just watched a African woman being beheaded for voting against the ANC.

Actually, Iran is a far more civilized country than the U.S.

Just saying........ :cool:

Then move there, bitch!
Naw......I'll just stay here and work on changing this country. . :eusa_angel:

Changing it to be Islamic, thereby legalizing mass genocidal murder, rape, wife beating, severe discrimination against women, killing homosexuals, pedophilia, slavery, animal cruelty, torture/mutilation, banning pork products, banning music, and more.

I perform my work solitary.

"Work" ? Like THIS work ? >>

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).

Hmmm.

Islam and O9A do have some things in common. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right? No wonder ____?____ "converted to Islam". It's easier to manipulate their masses into following the Order's agenda when you manipulate them into thinking they are fighting a Jihad for the Creator. Those radical Muslims make excellent resources when they are willing to die for what they think is a Holy cause.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back