Iranian Woman Stoned to Death For Adultry

What about the muslim "honor killings" that have happened in the US? Is that none of your business too?
Why would a crime committed in another state be my business?

I assume it would be the business of the local or state police. . :cool:
That quote belongs to WinterBorn. The question is argumentative. One can argue that a crime perpetrated anywhere in one way or another effects everyone in some small way. One can also argue that a crime perpetrated against anyone outside of one's immediate environment has no effect on them. It depends on one's outlook on life.

There was a Christian minister in our state who last year murdered his wife in cold blood.

It would be ludicrous to hold all of the Christians world wide accountable for this man's criminal actions.

Yet for some reason people here think all muslim's are responsible for everything done by a muslim person anywhere in the world. . :cool:

Muslims are barbaric! Kill a mother in a horrific manner because she SUPPOSEDLY had an affair! This is Islam my friends. It's not radical Islam it's pure and mainstream Islam.

Note: She confessed after 99 lashes. They would have kept going until she confessed.

sakinah.jpg

Woman may be stoned to death in Iran, could it happen here? - National social justice | Examiner.com
Sakineh Mohammadie Ashtiani, a 42 year old mother of two, is expected to be stoned to death as early as today. In 1999, she was convicted of adultery. She already received 99 lashes for the "offense". If she is executed, she will be buried up to her chest and then pelted with rocks. Death will most likely be slow and painful.

Ashtiani confessed to the adultery after receiving the 99 lashes, according to human rights lawyer Mohammed Mostafaei.

She tried to retract the confession to no avail. She was convicted by three our of five judges without ponderance of the evidence, Mostafaei said. She has asked forgiveness from the court but the judges refused to grant clemency.

Iran's supreme court upheld the conviction in 2007.

Ashtiani's native language is Turkish, not Farsi. Mostafaei believes a language barrier prevented his client from fully comprehending court proceedings.

The circumstances of Ashtiani's case make it not an exception but the rule in Iran, according to Amnesty International, which tracks death penalty cases around the world.

"The majority of those sentenced to death by stoning are women, who suffer disproportionately from such punishment," the human rights group said in a 2008 report.
This post is a good example of anti-Muslim propaganda. The story is simply not true. Even the picture is a fake. The truth is Sakineh Mohammadie Ashtiani was sentence to death in 1999 in Iran for adultery. However, she was never executed. The Iranian judiciary officially placed a moratorium on stoning in 2002. In 2005, judiciary spokesman said that if lower courts pass a sentence of stoning, it will overturned by a higher court. In early 2013, the Iranian parliament took actions to remove stoning from the penal code. In March 2014 Ashtiani was pardoned due to good behavior and was released from prison

The fact is stoning is very rare among the 2 billion Muslims in the world. In the 9 countries in the world where stoning is legal, there has been only 26 actually executions by stoning in the last 14 years. During that time there were over 7,000 people legally executed by other means.

Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The judges who authorized the stonings should be put into a deep pit without food or water, and then place a large pane of glass over it with air holes to magnify the sun

Then move there, bitch!
Naw......I'll just stay here and work on changing this country. . :eusa_angel:

And continue to fail more every day :cool:

By 'change this country' , he means push for Sharia Law.

Sunni Troll has , on many occasions , said he hopes that Sharia Law will be implemented in the U.S.
His future projection for the U.S is that the Muslim population will grow rapidly and they will start to take over the government and eventually implement Sharia Law. He's a disgusting human being.

Not by Islamic standards.......and those are the only one's I care about. .. :cool:

I am sure most criminals think that.

I am sure Hitler's henchmen thought that.

. . . until Nuremburg. Boy, did they cry and whine then.
LOL......you really need to get a life, or a girlfriend, or a dog, or something, Jakey boy. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

If anyone needs to get a life, it's the scumbag loser who spends his whole day trolling USMB and trashing Jews, Blacks and gays.
Face it Sunni, you're a massive loser. Every time I open a thread that you're posting in, it seems like everyone posting in it thinks the same thing about you.
Don't you ever get tried of trolling all day long Sunni ??
I mean, you're a grown man. Get a life, go outside, go to your local mosque, stone a woman for committing adultery.
:cool:

If anyone needs to get a life, it's the scumbag loser who spends his whole day trolling USMB and trashing Jews, Blacks and gays.
Face it Sunni, you're a massive loser. Every time I open a thread that you're posting in, it seems like everyone posting in it thinks the same thing about you.
Don't you ever get tried of trolling all day long Sunni ??
I mean, you're a grown man. Get a life, go outside, go to your local mosque, stone a woman for committing adultery.
And yet, here you are Toasty troll, spending your day stalking me from thread to thread. .. :eusa_angel:

Sunni Man is simply amoral.
Not by Islamic standards.......and those are the only one's I care about. .. :cool:
Gonna survive in this Country? Sharia doesn't belong. WE have a Constitution that guarantees each individual...man or WOMAN...LIBERTY.

Sharia doesn't jive.

Sorry dude.

You lose.
The US Constitution and Sharia Law are perfectly compatible.

Sharia Law is exactly what our nation needs to survive the difficulties of the future. . :cool:

Americans don't have any legal or moral authority on the matter of torture and capital punishment.

https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu+torture&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

Are you serious? We generally put to death monsters that are convicted of murder. Liberals complain when it's inhumane. For the most part we provide a death that is quick and nearly painless. Humane in a way, but we usually only provide it for premeditated murder. Usually it's left for the worst of the worst.

Here they are sentencing her to a lock and painful execution for adultery.

If a mental midget like you can't see the difference than shame on you.

Neg

Seriously.

Close to 200 years of slavery and defacto Apartheid?

Then?

The disgusting and disgraceful massacre of over 1/2 million Iraqis? Not to mention state sanctioned torture and imprisonment without charge?

And you feel morally superior?

:eusa_hand:

Gonna survive in this Country? Sharia doesn't belong. WE have a Constitution that guarantees each individual...man or WOMAN...LIBERTY.

Sharia doesn't jive.

Sorry dude.

You lose.
The US Constitution and Sharia Law are perfectly compatible.

Sharia Law is exactly what our nation needs to survive the difficulties of the future. . :cool:

Ironic troll is ironically trolling.

Sharia Law and the Constitution are completely incompatible.

But you know that.

So you are against law and order?? .:cool:

Sharia may be law and order in the minds of animals but it is far from justice.
The citizens of Iran support this law and it's punishment for adultery or else they would change it.

I see no reason that it's anyone else's business but the Iranian people.

But please continue with your self righteous outrage. . :cool:

It is a barbaric practice that should be banned in all civilized countries. Religionist should be shunned.

Forum List

Back