Iran’s government chanting death to America

There isn't anymore.
Not much gets by you does it. :)

Back to class, Lion-O.
No there wasn’t ever a treaty. Congress never ratified a treaty

Treaty, agreement, something written on the back of a napkin.
Point is, they were held in check. And Donny scrapped it...because it was Obama's achievement.
Stupid.
You call that an achievement?

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
Reagan didn’t give them billions of dollars
By contrast, when testifying before the Tower Commission, Reagan declared that hostage issue was the main reason for selling arms to Iran.[46]

A BGM-71 TOW antitank guided missile
The following arms were supplied to Iran:[43][47]

• First arms sales in 1981 (see above)
  • 20 August 1985 – 96 TOW antitank missiles
  • 14 September 1985 – 408 more TOWs
  • 24 November 1985 – 18 Hawk antiaircraft missiles
  • 17 February 1986 – 500 TOWs
  • 27 February 1986 – 500 TOWs
  • 24 May 1986 – 508 TOWs, 240 Hawk spare parts
  • 4 August 1986 – More Hawk spares
  • 28 October 1986 – 500 TOWs
  • Iran–Contra affair - Wikipedia

In violation of the Boland Amendment, senior officials of the Reagan administration continued to secretly arm and train the Contras and provide arms to Iran, an operation they called "the Enterprise".

Iran–Contra affair - Wikipedia​

By contrast, when testifying before the Tower Commission, Reagan declared that hostage issue was the main reason for selling arms to Iran.[46]

A BGM-71 TOW antitank guided missile
The following arms were supplied to Iran:[43][47]

• First arms sales in 1981 (see above)
  • 20 August 1985 – 96 TOW antitank missiles
  • 14 September 1985 – 408 more TOWs
  • 24 November 1985 – 18 Hawk antiaircraft missiles
  • 17 February 1986 – 500 TOWs
  • 27 February 1986 – 500 TOWs
  • 24 May 1986 – 508 TOWs, 240 Hawk spare parts
  • 4 August 1986 – More Hawk spares
  • 28 October 1986 – 500 TOWs
  • Iran–Contra affair - Wikipedia

In violation of the Boland Amendment, senior officials of the Reagan administration continued to secretly arm and train the Contras and provide arms to Iran, an operation they called "the Enterprise".

Iran–Contra affair - Wikipedia

Reagan never testified before the Tower Commission..he actually created it

but how is selling something the same as giving someone billions of dollars? Oh it’s not

We installed the Shah. The clergy that rules Iran has not forgotten. Memories are long for many people. Including here. If Iran has nuclear programs going on, Israel will destroy them again. They have no choice.

Why would they speak English?
I wouldn't expect them to. But that's besides the point. If I don't speak Farsi how am I supposed to know what they were saying? I'm supposed to believe some random person on X who probably doesn't speak Farsi either?

I wouldn't expect them to. But that's besides the point. If I don't speak Farsi how am I supposed to know what they were saying? I'm supposed to believe some random person on X who probably doesn't speak Farsi either?
How about doing a little research?

Reagan never testified before the Tower Commission..he actually created it

but how is selling something the same as giving someone billions of dollars? Oh it’s not
All he sold was illegal and the act was against the law...What did Biden do that was against the law?

Forum List

Back