Iran's Ploy Should Be Ignored For Now

.the ignition point is only around 883 deg F., which means the jet fuel and some of the stuff that was burning would have been able to ignite the metal, resulting in temps that could melt steel.

You are still lacking TWO THINGS...

1. the additional 283 degrees F
2. the massive amount of magnesium sitting around ready to be ignited

NICE TRY...

A much better explanation is this...

The SOUTH TOWER was subjected to CONTROLLED DEMOLITION using THERMITE, as was the NORTH TOWER.

Actually, there is quite a bit of magnesium in aircraft, especially in the engines.

Aerospace Applications - International Magnesium Association

Magnesium can be found in the thrust reversers for the Boeing 737, 747, 757, and 767 as well as in jet engine fan frames, and aircraft and helicopter transmission casings.

And, depending on what kind of material caught on fire and was burning from being ignited by the jet fuel, it could have been hot enough to catch the magnesium on fire. And, that would explain why it took so long for the buildings to come down. The fires had to get hot enough to ignite the magnesium, and when the magnesium ignited, it was hot enough to melt the steel where the impact site was. The weakened steel collapsed, and the weight of the building above the impact site was enough to cause the whole thing to pancake. The reason it came down in such a controlled fashion? That was because it was intentionally designed for the elevator shafts to be in the center of the building, in case something happened to cause it to collapse.

As far as not having enough heat? Did you realize that burning wood can reach temps up to 1,100 degrees Celsius, which is 2,012 degrees F?

How Hot Is a Bonfire?

Under Trump's administration the US opened direct talks with NoKo = FAIL

Under Trump's administration the US opened direct talks with the Taliban = FAIL

Under Trump's administration the US opened direct talks with the Chinese, over trade = FAIL

Under Trump's administration the US opened direct talks with hookers & blow = FAIL but NDAs were signed ........
So? I always gave people the opportunity to make peace before taking action. I'll give the president the benefit of doubt for now. If you don't that is your personal problem.

Under Trump's administration the US opened direct talks with NoKo = FAIL

Under Trump's administration the US opened direct talks with the Taliban = FAIL

Under Trump's administration the US opened direct talks with the Chinese, over trade = FAIL

Under Trump's administration the US opened direct talks with hookers & blow = FAIL but NDAs were signed ........
So? I always gave people the opportunity to make peace before taking action. I'll give the president the benefit of doubt for now. If you don't that is your personal problem.

nope; not my problem .........

.the ignition point is only around 883 deg F., which means the jet fuel and some of the stuff that was burning would have been able to ignite the metal, resulting in temps that could melt steel.

You are still lacking TWO THINGS...

1. the additional 283 degrees F
2. the massive amount of magnesium sitting around ready to be ignited

NICE TRY...

A much better explanation is this...

The SOUTH TOWER was subjected to CONTROLLED DEMOLITION using THERMITE, as was the NORTH TOWER.

Actually, there is quite a bit of magnesium in aircraft, especially in the engines.

Aerospace Applications - International Magnesium Association

Magnesium can be found in the thrust reversers for the Boeing 737, 747, 757, and 767 as well as in jet engine fan frames, and aircraft and helicopter transmission casings.

And, depending on what kind of material caught on fire and was burning from being ignited by the jet fuel, it could have been hot enough to catch the magnesium on fire. And, that would explain why it took so long for the buildings to come down. The fires had to get hot enough to ignite the magnesium, and when the magnesium ignited, it was hot enough to melt the steel where the impact site was. The weakened steel collapsed, and the weight of the building above the impact site was enough to cause the whole thing to pancake. The reason it came down in such a controlled fashion? That was because it was intentionally designed for the elevator shafts to be in the center of the building, in case something happened to cause it to collapse.

As far as not having enough heat? Did you realize that burning wood can reach temps up to 1,100 degrees Celsius, which is 2,012 degrees F?

How Hot Is a Bonfire?

The absolutely desperate attempts by Zionist Traitors to spin away the truth of 911 is nauseating. Most of the aircraft's engines which hit the South Tower came out the other side. The actual falling of the South Tower involved one of the most breathtakingly obvious signs of controlled demo - the building lists to the left... removing all pressure from the other side.... yet the other side falls with the rest of the building.... straight down.... chink chink chink one floor at a time...

Indeed, Col Osman, after initially denying his "Al Qaeda" orphanage did it, then took responsibility as Tenet wanted, and then mused that he did not understand how that would cause the buildings to fall, because a skyscraper hit by a plane does not fall, or burn more than 15 minutes or so....

Nice try....

Both towers and 7 were demo-ed.

Pentagon hit by cruise missile

Shanksville...

911 Questions | No bodies were found in Shanksville said coroner

"Wallace Miller is the coroner of Somerset County, Pennsylvania. He was among the first people to arrive at the alleged Flight 93 crash site on the morning of 9/11.

I stopped being coroner after about 20 minutes, because there were no bodies there. It became like a giant funeral service.

He later recounted to the Washington Post what he’d seen when he first got there: “I stopped being coroner after about 20 minutes, because there were no bodies there. It became like a giant funeral service.” (Peter Perl, “Hallowed Ground,” Washington Post, 5/12/2002) Since there were 44 people on board Flight 93, a crash site with “no bodies” makes no sense. Where were the victims? Something appears to have been seriously wrong. Yet Miller now seems to dispute his earlier claim. In the recent BBC documentary 9/11: The Conspiracy Files, he explained: “I said that I stopped being a coroner after about 20 minutes because it was perfectly clear what the cause and manner of death was gonna be.

“I got to the actual crash site and could not believe what I saw. … Usually you see much debris, wreckage, and much noise and commotion. This crash was different. There was no wreckage, no bodies, and no noise. … It appeared as though there were no passengers or crew on this plane.” (

Forum List

Back