Iraq Crisis: US 'Rejected Maliki's Requests for American Air Strikes'

The Syrian component of this uprising are the people that Republicans were demanding we supply arms to.

wrong as usual leftard
while your Messiah was waffling the more extreme fighters eliminated the moderate groups opposed to assad

why lie to yourself loser?

It's a temporary denial. Once Obama gets back from Vacation, he'll order airstrikes. Our Country has too much American blood & treasure invested in this current regime. We have no choice but to defend em. Here's your choices...Support the current Shiite Iranian-aligned Iraqi Government. Or the Sunni Al Qaeda-led Rebels. It's a worse choice than in Syria. But thems be the choices. Personally, i feel we need to stay out of it. But i'm sure i'm in the minority on that. One thing's for sure though, Iraq is a disastrous No-Win blunder for Americans.

you gotta wonder.....tough call for a sunni prez......:eusa_whistle:

Oh the wittle minds of republicans. Blame the guy who got us OUT of an illegal occupation and not the guy who got us INTO it. Such morons.

This is the answer given so often by the Democrat machine.
Whenever Obama is faced with a tough decision his minions
don't blame Obama they blame anything and everything else.
Obama can do no wrong because the media and his worshippers will make excuses for him..

If Obama doesn't want to deal with shit that is happening while he is President
what is the point of him holding office.

Maybe he needs to step down.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/iraq-cris...-requests-american-air-091533988.html#TO9JIUw
Iraq's prime minister Nouri al-Maliki has asked the US to launch an air strike against Isis (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant) militants but, according to reports, they have rejected any involvement.

The White House has been reluctant to offer military assistance to Iraq after president Obama withdrew the last of its forces in 2011. But as Sunni militants gained ground in the country, senior Iraqi leaders repeatedly called for the Obama administration to carry out air strike or send armed drones to hit them, according to the New York Times.

Obama has been pro-active in launching drone strikes against militants in Yemen and Pakistan but rebuffed any intervention in Iraq.
Obama is the reason Iraq is like this.. Soon the whole middle east will be empowered by radicals.

Not our problem anymore. Never should have gotten involved in the first place. Powell warned Rummy, Cheney and the rest of the Chicken Hawks about what would happen if we broke it.

Iraq goes belly up by the weekend and Obama and the Libs will say....
Hey not our problem this is Bush's problem.

Wasn't anyone monitoring events as they happened.

Oh the wittle minds of republicans. Blame the guy who got us OUT of an illegal occupation and not the guy who got us INTO it. Such morons.

Obama let Baghdadi go. You know. The head of ISIS who has amassed a terrorist army on Obama's watch.

You know. The terrorist army off shoot of the not so dead Al Qaeda who are beheading their way to Baghdad.

Obama owns every drop of Iraqi blood that is being spilled by these monsters in the here and now.

Does anyone know if these Rebels are connected to Rebel groups in Syria? Because we know our Government has been funding & arming Al Qaeda-linked Rebels there. Are the groups connected? My hunch is that they are.

Obama let Baghdadi go. You know. The head of ISIS who has amassed a terrorist army on Obama's watch.

You know. The terrorist army off shoot of the not so dead Al Qaeda who are beheading their way to Baghdad.

Obama owns every drop of Iraqi blood that is being spilled by these monsters in the here and now.

even Al Qaeda is afraid of these guys....better to join them...

ISIS is also now the richest terrorist group ever....

ISIS just stole $425 million, Iraqi governor says, and became the ?world?s richest terrorist group? - The Washington Post

Does anyone know if these Rebels are connected to Rebel groups in Syria? Because we know our Government has been funding & arming Al Qaeda-linked Rebels there. Are the groups connected? My hunch is that they are.

Check my posts and my thread on this for more. We are dealing with ISIS and Levant. Offshoot of AQ and they make AQ look like boy scouts. They've been allowed to flourish and form a freaking terrorist army reportedly up to 12,000 while they have been terrorizing Syria.

Assad as you know has been desperately trying to beat back the paid mercenaries and the terrorists that our governments have been calling rebels.

Yes. This is all connected. And Obama turned a blind eye to this movement all because he wanted Assad to fall. Moron didn't think of the potential spill over did he?

Here's a profile of the leader. This man is a walking nightmare.

WHY DID THE US RELEASE BAGHDADI RELEASED FROM BOCCA CAMP?

Baghdadi has a $10million bounty on his head by the US that is only second to that of Al-Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahri at $25million.

He was taken as a prisoner of the Americans in Camp Bucca between 2005 and 2009 - it was here that one of the only two photos know to be in existence was taken of him.

It is unknown if he came radicalised during his time at the camp where many al-Qaeda commanders were held or if he was already a radical who emerged after the 2003 US invasion.

A US intelligence report from 2005, states: 'Abu Duaa was connected to the intimidation, torture and murder of local civilians in Qaim', says a Pentagon document.

'He would kidnap individuals or entire families, accuse them, pronounce sentence and then publicly execute them.'

It is therefore unclear why he was released in 2009.

He may have been one of thousands of suspected insurgents granted amnesty as the US began its draw down in Iraq or he may be under several names.

'We either arrested or killed a man of that name about half a dozen times, he is like a wraith who keeps reappearing, and I am not sure where fact and fiction meet,' said Lieutenant-General Sir Graeme Lamb, a former British special forces commander who helped US efforts against al-Qaeda in Iraq told The Telegraph.

'There are those who want to promote the idea that this man is invincible, when it may actually be several people using the same nom de guerre.'

Tikrit falls to Islamist terrorists | Mail Online

Of course they are!

ISAL denotes Islamists Syria, Iraq and Levant, They are all interconnected and are on the way to establish their own Islamist State ruled by Sharia Law, stretching from Syria through to Iraq.

Not a pretty sight.

Last edited:

Check my posts and my thread on this for more. We are dealing with ISIS and Levant. Offshoot of AQ and they make AQ look like boy scouts. They've been allowed to flourish and form a freaking terrorist army reportedly up to 12,000 while they have been terrorizing Syria.

Assad as you know has been desperately trying to beat back the paid mercenaries and the terrorists that our governments have been calling rebels.

Yes. This is all connected. And Obama turned a blind eye to this movement all because he wanted Assad to fall. Moron didn't think of the potential spill over did he?

Here's a profile of the leader. This man is a walking nightmare.

WHY DID THE US RELEASE BAGHDADI RELEASED FROM BOCCA CAMP?

Baghdadi has a $10million bounty on his head by the US that is only second to that of Al-Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahri at $25million.

He was taken as a prisoner of the Americans in Camp Bucca between 2005 and 2009 - it was here that one of the only two photos know to be in existence was taken of him.

It is unknown if he came radicalised during his time at the camp where many al-Qaeda commanders were held or if he was already a radical who emerged after the 2003 US invasion.

A US intelligence report from 2005, states: 'Abu Duaa was connected to the intimidation, torture and murder of local civilians in Qaim', says a Pentagon document.

'He would kidnap individuals or entire families, accuse them, pronounce sentence and then publicly execute them.'

It is therefore unclear why he was released in 2009.

He may have been one of thousands of suspected insurgents granted amnesty as the US began its draw down in Iraq or he may be under several names.

'We either arrested or killed a man of that name about half a dozen times, he is like a wraith who keeps reappearing, and I am not sure where fact and fiction meet,' said Lieutenant-General Sir Graeme Lamb, a former British special forces commander who helped US efforts against al-Qaeda in Iraq told The Telegraph.

'There are those who want to promote the idea that this man is invincible, when it may actually be several people using the same nom de guerre.'

Tikrit falls to Islamist terrorists | Mail Online

Thanks for the info. Yeah, i'm beginning to hear this group is connected to Al Qaeda-affiliated Rebels in Syria. The same Rebels our Government has been funding & arming. It truly is a very sad mess. Maybe this will force Americans to seriously reconsider our aggressive Foreign Interventionist ways. Blow Back can be horrific. And we're seeing some of it in Syria and Iraq.

1) There was no occupation, legal or otherwise.
2) Bush isn't the one who decided not to assist Maliki

I don't have enough information to determine whether we should get involved or not. But let's not pretend that Obama's actions arent at all responsible for anything.

How much should we spend to defend Maliki who is getting close to Iran?

Of course they are!

ISAL denotes Islamists Syria, Iraq and Levant, They are all interconnected and are on the way to establish their own Islamist State ruled by Sharia Law, stretching from Syria through to Iraq.

Not a pretty sight.

So tragic. Our Government has been funding & arming some very nasty Rebel groups in Syria. Looks like the Blow Back on that has begun.

Of course they are!

Not a pretty sight.

So tragic. Our Government has been funding & arming some very nasty Rebel groups in Syria. Looks like the Blow Back on that has begun.

It is always a mistake to pick a side and support it. Nobody over there is any friend of ours.

even Al Qaeda is afraid of these guys....better to join them...

ISIS is also now the richest terrorist group ever....

ISIS just stole $425 million, Iraqi governor says, and became the ?world?s richest terrorist group? - The Washington Post

I know. That blew me away. I understand that people are sick and tired of intervening in other countries like the bullshit in Egypt/Libya/Syria/Ukraine BUT this is a big f'n deal here.

If ISIS seizes Baghdad and plunders that city holy toledo think of the damage they could do.

And what if this group of psychopaths get their hands on all the weaponry we all gave Iraq!!!

Cripes. Now I'm going to forced to cheer Iranians on for stepping up to the plate to stop this invasion.

I never dreamed I'd see this day.

Last edited:
The Syrian component of this uprising are the people that Republicans were demanding we supply arms to.

wrong as usual leftard
while your Messiah was waffling the more extreme fighters eliminated the moderate groups opposed to assad

why lie to yourself loser?

Why John McCain Wants to Aid Syrian Terrorists by Justin Raimondo -- Antiwar.com :eusa_whistle:

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) had it kind of right when he admonished the Senate Foreign Relations Committee after it voted for a bill that would arm Syria’s Islamist insurgents:

“This is an important moment. You will be funding, today, the allies of al Qaeda. It’s an irony you cannot overcome.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back