Iraq Crisis: US 'Rejected Maliki's Requests for American Air Strikes'

Does anyone know if these Rebels are connected to Rebel groups in Syria? Because we know our Government has been funding & arming Al Qaeda-linked Rebels there. Are the groups connected? My hunch is that they are.

Of course they are!

ISAL denotes Islamists Syria, Iraq and Levant, They are all interconnected and are on the way to establish their own Islamist State ruled by Sharia Law, stretching from Syria through to Iraq.

Not a pretty sight.

So tragic. Our Government has been funding & arming some very nasty Rebel groups in Syria. Looks like the Blow Back on that has begun.

It is tragic indeed.
But what's more sad and tragic is Obama's weakness, that really brings tears to my eyes!

Of course they are!

ISAL denotes Islamists Syria, Iraq and Levant, They are all interconnected and are on the way to establish their own Islamist State ruled by Sharia Law, stretching from Syria through to Iraq.

Not a pretty sight.

So tragic. Our Government has been funding & arming some very nasty Rebel groups in Syria. Looks like the Blow Back on that has begun.

It is tragic indeed.
But what's more sad and tragic is Obama's weakness, that really brings tears to my eyes!

He blew it when he decided to fund & arm very questionable Rebel groups in Syria. This is the tragic Blow Back on that. These groups are connected. Not much he can do now. He'll likely order some bombings, but i'm not sure it will matter.

It is tragic indeed.

He blew it when he decided to fund & arm very questionable Rebel groups in Syria. This is the tragic Blow Back on that. These groups are connected. Not much he can do now. He'll likely order some bombings, but i'm not sure it will matter.

Unlikely Hussein Obama will order any bombings, he ain't got the stomach.... we are dealing here with an appeacer, remember?

Obama let Baghdadi go. You know. The head of ISIS who has amassed a terrorist army on Obama's watch.

You know. The terrorist army off shoot of the not so dead Al Qaeda who are beheading their way to Baghdad.

Obama owns every drop of Iraqi blood that is being spilled by these monsters in the here and now.

even Al Qaeda is afraid of these guys....better to join them...

ISIS is also now the richest terrorist group ever....

ISIS just stole $425 million, Iraqi governor says, and became the ?world?s richest terrorist group? - The Washington Post

I know. That blew me away. I understand that

people are sick and tired of intervening in other countries like the bullshit in Egypt/Libya/Syria/Ukraine BUT this is a big f'n deal here.

If ISIS seizes Baghdad and plunders that city holy toledo think of the damage they could do.
And what if this group of psychopaths get their hands on all the weaponry we all gave Iraq!!!

Cripes. Now I'm going to forced to cheer Iranians on for stepping up to the plate to stop this invasion.

I never dreamed I'd see this day.

Sounds like it would be two enemies of ours fighting. We should get involved why?

It is tragic indeed.

Unlikely Hussein Obama will order any bombings, he ain't got the stomach.... we are dealing here with an appeacer, remember?

Why should we waste the money on bombings? Last I checked we are deeply in debt.

Why should we waste the money on bombings? Last I checked we are deeply in debt.

They always have money for War. I think he'll order some bombings. But it likely won't matter. The Sunni Rebels aren't going away.

The only reason why I, or anyone else for that matter, should give a flying fuck about Iraq is because 4,500 soldiers lost their lives on that fool's errand so that the U.S. could maintain it's unipolar little world. We should feel especially sorry for the maimed veterans of that affair. Iraq was quite stable until we helped fuck it up for our own self-interests. This conversation transcends party politics but at the end of the day the U.S. lost it's pathetic little post cold war nation invasion and took 100's of thousands of ruined lives and dead with it. Pathetic.

Obama will just ignore this mess like he ignored Libya, F&F, IRS, VA, etc scandals.....he just moves on to a new thing to fuck up.

Obama will just ignore this mess like he ignored Libya, F&F, IRS, VA, etc scandals.....he just moves on to a new thing to fuck up.

Hopefully he does ignore it. We can't possibly fix this mess. Better to spend nothing and let it work itself out.

Uh, letting Sunni terrorists to turn Iraq into a new AQ training ground with oil wealth is stupidity at its finest.

Hopefully he does ignore it. We can't possibly fix this mess. Better to spend nothing and let it work itself out.

Uh, letting Sunni terrorists to turn Iraq into a new AQ training ground with oil wealth is stupidity at its finest.

And you think Iran is going to let that happen? You think Israel is going to let that happen? We don't have to do anything.

Oh, so Israel can just bomb Iraq without you saying a peep....right. :cuckoo:

We don't need Iran taking over Iraq, that is just as bad as Sunni terrorists. Iran is just a bunch of terrorists running it.

All this could've been avoided if a decent number of special ops and aircraft stayed in Iraq to help protect our Embassy and going on a few kill missions when needed. Now, Obama has made a bigger fucking mess.

And you think Iran is going to let that happen? You think Israel is going to let that happen? We don't have to do anything.

Oh the wittle minds of republicans. Blame the guy who got us OUT of an illegal occupation and not the guy who got us INTO it. Such morons.
Oh look. A moron who can't even distinguish between legal and illegal protecting a total fuck up of a president.

Oh pedestrian of you.

We don't need Iran taking over Iraq, that is just as bad as Sunni terrorists. Iran is just a bunch of terrorists running it.

All this could've been avoided if a decent number of special ops and aircraft stayed in Iraq to help protect our Embassy and going on a few kill missions when needed. Now, Obama has made a bigger fucking mess.

All this, a lot of soldiers lives, and a lot of money could have been saved by never attacking Iraq. Too late for that so how about we stay out and avoid making anything else worse? If Iran and Sunni terrorists are fighting I don't see a problem.

Blah, blah, blah.....get back to your irrelevant life.

All this, a lot of soldiers lives, and a lot of money could have been saved by never attacking Iraq. Too late for that so how about we stay out and avoid making anything else worse? If Iran and Sunni terrorists are fighting I don't see a problem.

So you want to help Iran and we should fight the Sunni terrorists?

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/iraq-cris...-requests-american-air-091533988.html#TO9JIUw
Iraq's prime minister Nouri al-Maliki has asked the US to launch an air strike against Isis (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant) militants but, according to reports, they have rejected any involvement.

The White House has been reluctant to offer military assistance to Iraq after president Obama withdrew the last of its forces in 2011. But as Sunni militants gained ground in the country, senior Iraqi leaders repeatedly called for the Obama administration to carry out air strike or send armed drones to hit them, according to the New York Times.

Obama has been pro-active in launching drone strikes against militants in Yemen and Pakistan but rebuffed any intervention in Iraq.
Obama is the reason Iraq is like this.. Soon the whole middle east will be empowered by radicals.

really? Obama is the reason they are radical? It hasnt been that way for years and years?So all those times you guys claimed they are so radical over there was a lie?

You are a motherfucking moron. how the fuck do you even manage to function with that limited brain you have. Ive seen people missing half a brain that are smarter than you.

He's confused again. Nothing new there though. He doesn't realize it's a dismal Catch 22 over there. And i i doubt he ever will understand.

Uh idiot....we should've never pulled 100% out of Iraq thus allowing Iran and AQ to rush into various parts of the country.

Your dumbfuck plan on leaving Iraq without a US presence helped cause this fucking disaster that you see on TV today.

Forum List

Back