Iraq embassy under attack by Iran lead protests!

Crowd storms US Embassy compound in Baghdad, gunshots heard, report says
Iran clearly behind the attack on the US Embassy in Baghdad. The United States cannot let this stand. Small strikes to make them pay? Or is it time for the BIG move and eliminate the Iranian regime which has been a threat to world peace since 1979? If we invade Iran, certain elements in the country will see a surge of patriotism. Other parts of the country, the reformers, will welcome regime change. What to do? Hmmmmm? What would you do? I say it’s time to remove the regime. Eliminate a Russian/Syrian/ Chinese ally. Let’s knock a pillar out now. Just going to fight them later anyway.
100 Marines are in route. We’re about to see the opposite of Benghazi.
100?
Yeah, overkill I know. Only a few thousand Iranian terrorists.
You one of the 100 Marines? Or are you hiding behind your keyboard again?

Iran clearly behind the attack on the US Embassy in Baghdad. The United States cannot let this stand. Small strikes to make them pay? Or is it time for the BIG move and eliminate the Iranian regime which has been a threat to world peace since 1979? If we invade Iran, certain elements in the country will see a surge of patriotism. Other parts of the country, the reformers, will welcome regime change. What to do? Hmmmmm? What would you do? I say it’s time to remove the regime. Eliminate a Russian/Syrian/ Chinese ally. Let’s knock a pillar out now. Just going to fight them later anyway.
100?
The Corps was left in even better hands. I pity the thousands of terrorists.

100?
The Corps is wonderful, but to send only 100, sounds like you are hoping they are slaughtered. Black Hawk Down scenerio?

100?
The Corps is wonderful, but to send only 100, sounds like you are hoping they are slaughtered.
Yes, it does sound like another slaughter of Islamists, but doctrine calls for overwhelming force.

They stole a US Embassy sign.

Destroyed some property.

I must of missed the part in the article where a US ambassador was sodomized and killed. Or the part about a YouTube video being the cause of the attacks.

Your thread isn’t worth a fuck.

You did miss the part where Ambassador Stevens was a close personal friend of Hillary Clinton. You also left out the part where Stevens was taken to the hospital by the Libyan military.

I'm sure Trump has a good excuse for his failure on the embassy security. He has an excuse for everything else.

And your response is interesting. This embassy was attacked by Shiites. The embassy in Libya was attacked by Sunnis.

Trump is calling on the Sunnis to protect the embassy. Not contractors.

Just a month ago, you were cheering cadet bone spurs on for abandoning the Kurds, and withdrew troops at the behest of a Muslim dictator in Turkey, to protect his hotel in Istanbul, pissing off the American troops there.

Which we found out didn't get withdrawn, but sent to Syria and Saudi Arabia, to protect ARAMCO oil interests.

Now he's sending more troops to Iraq to protect an embassy to cover up his own failure to protect it in the first place.

Just who's fucking side are you on, because it sure as hell isn't American troops.

MSNBC has trained you well.

"To our Iraqi allies: This is your moment to convince the American people the US-Iraq relationship is meaningful to you and worth protecting. Protect our American personnel. You will not regret it.

President Trump, unlike President Obama, will hold you accountable for threats against Americans and hit you where it hurts the most. Choose your battles wisely." - Gruesome Lissy The Sissy Graham

America under President Trump, is not going to fight that country's wars in the Middle East any more!

you fight your own war! Damn it!

$6 trillion spent by US....Over 1 million death and the result is more terrorism. Thanks President GW Bush and Obama...oh, and Hillary and her keen insight as Secretary of State. "War is old rich men protecting their property by sending middle class and lower class men off to die.
It always has been." George Carlin.

Easy. You KILL THE ATTACKERS. and make a point out of doing so....But leave we must so your people can go on killing their brothers since Shite and Sunni have been doing it for centuries....Even the Irish finally learned to mostly stop killing English!...

You're one of those people that wonders why they hate you so much.... right?

:coffee:

I'm wondering why we try to keep them alive after they did this to us.... if that had been Mecca, I am sure they would have responded with either our death, or die trying!...
th
Saudis did that. trump's BFFs.
No, ISIS and Bin Laen did that!
ISIS didn't exist yet...And OBL was Saudi. Don't you know anything?
Call ISIS WHAT YOU WILL. and because the Wahhabists were and are the prominent faction of Saudi Arabia, seems you also like to paint the whole of S.A. as our enemy....you do realize how stupid you are. But, enough of you nit picking uselessly small details, do have a good New Year, and I shall enjoy bitch slapping you even more than I have this year. YOU ARE MY ENTERTAINMENT!... ROTFLMFAO!

America under President Trump, is not going to fight that country's wars in the Middle East any more!

you fight your own war! Damn it!
The moron skye still doesn’t get that we’re there for the oil, not to help fight “their war”.

Forum List

Back