Iraq embassy under attack by Iran lead protests!

So you are a Russian troll or a troll in general.

That depends on who you ask, I'm not Russian but I admire the great Putin and I praise him for free
Interesting how Purge easily identified you.

Nah, he already has some experience due to his visits to the sewer
You also believe in Big Foot and Santa?
You're not doing a very good job of it. I haven't seen you utter one word about the countries that are

Would that help?
If you’re not American why are you on a US Messageboard other than to troll?

You muricans troll the entire world with endless coups, regime changes, liberations etc., I'm simply here to return the favour and make you see the error of your ways... hopeless task...I know.. but it has become a hobby..

:coffee:
You're not doing a very complete job of it. Haven't seen you utter one word about the countries that have been robbing us blind, with remittance imperialism - Mexico, China, India, Phillipines, Guatemala, Vietnam.

Last edited:
America under President Trump, is not going to fight that country's wars in the Middle East any more!

you fight your own war! Damn it!
The moron skye still doesn’t get that we’re there for the oil, not to help fight “their war”.
Yeah, because we import a whole 5% from Iraq...
With stiffer regulation of oil exports, we could have all the oil we need without importing one drop.

America under President Trump, is not going to fight that country's wars in the Middle East any more!

you fight your own war! Damn it!
The moron skye still doesn’t get that we’re there for the oil, not to help fight “their war”.
Ohhh we are gonna get that oil this year huh ?lol
We’ll keep it flowing. That’s the objective, Slingblade.
Ohhh keep flowing lol republican deep state at work? Lol

Yes. Trump is a disgrace. And a weakling.

View attachment 297549
Yes. Trump is a disgrace. And a weakling.

View attachment 297549

You don't have a clue what happen, do you?

The Iranian back forces attacked American personal killing a contrator.

Trump kicked their ass for it.

Now the Iranian backed forces are attacking the embassy.

You can thank that piece of shit Obama for giving his Mullah buddies billions of dollars in cash to finance anti American terrorist attacks.

You Moon Bats were idiots electing that worthless piece of Muslim loving affirmative action shit Obama. Shame! This shit that is going on now is a direct result of Obama's policies toward Iran.
"trump kicked their ass"? how did trump do that? An angry tweet?

Your idiocy is expected. Trump lets our soldiers fight, unlike the cowardly Obozo who put so many restrictions on our soldiers it wasn’t even funny. ISIS was just another Obozo caused problem that Trump had to clean up. Trump did not give a terrorist nation billions of dollars to prop them up either.
So, ISIS is gone now thanks to fat donnie? :71:

You truly are a stupid fat slob. ISIS wouldn’t exist off not for the complete and total idiocy of Obozo. ISIS is being beaten down thank so to Donald Trump who has something your hero the gay Kenyan Muslim lacks. Guts, and balls. You want fat, look in mirror Dumbo.

You truly are a stupid fat slob. ISIS wouldn’t exist off not for the complete and total idiocy of Obozo. ISIS is being beaten down thank so to Donald Trump who has something your hero the gay Kenyan Muslim lacks. Guts, and balls. You want fat, look in mirror Dumbo.
Jeffrey Sachs stuns the Morning Joe crew with the truth about CIA in Syria.
I love this clip.

TRUMPY’S NO JIMMY: Iranian militias attack U.S. embassy in Baghdad, Trump sending 4,000 troops.

“More than 100 U.S. Marines arrived at the U.S. embassy in Baghdad earlier Tuesday to help bolster security after the mob of Iranian-backed Shite militiamen tried to storm the U.S. embassy in Baghdad.”​

The Iranians won’t like the way this plays out.

Meanwhile, Democrats are already attacking Trump. Adriana Cohen writes, so much for the water’s edge. Silly Adriana. That’s only for Democrat presidents.

Meanwhile, blue-check lefties have rushed out to call this Trump’s Benghazi. But unlike Hillary, Trump didn’t leave the staff to die, he sent help.

Or as Trump notes:

Screen-Shot-2019-12-31-at-21.47.13.png

FLIR Video • Marines Arrive At The U.S. Embassy In Iraq.

Our Embassy is US Sovereign Territory. If Iran insists on an ass-kicking, and they have been insisting on one for a very long time, I'm sure the Marines would be happy to deliver it.

There should be no comparison at all to Benghazi for several
reasons, the obvious one being, the compound in Benghazi, Libya could fit inside the olympic-size swimming pool in the embassy in Baghdad, which is the largest and most expensive embassy in the world and it was under siege by protesters, not armed militia.

reasons, the obvious one being, the compound in Benghazi, Libya could fit inside the olympic-size swimming pool in the embassy in Baghdad, which is the largest and most expensive embassy in the world and it was under siege by protesters, not armed militia.
These are Militia.

#JOURNALISM: Fake News New York Times slammed for labeling embassy-storming militants as ‘mourners.’ Keep rooting for our enemies and people might start calling you enemies of the people, guys.

Protesters in Iraq have dealt a symbolic blow to US prestige after they stormed the American embassy compound in Baghdad, trapping diplomats inside while chanting “death to America” and slogans in support of pro-Iranian militias.

In a humiliating day for Washington, hundreds of supporters of Iraqi Shia militia, many wearing military fatigues, besieged the US compound, at one point breaching the main gate and smashing their way into several reception rooms. They lit fires, battered down doors, and threw bricks at bulletproof glass.

Embassy protesters in Iraq deal symbolic blow to US prestige

I'm sure the people who spent years investigating Benghazi will be absolutely appalled by this. I'm sure the mercenaries from Benghazi will be outraged at the Trump administration just like they were at the Obama administration. When will Goetz and Gohmert and the other passengers in their clown car start chanting “Baghdazzi! Baghdazzi!” and demand hearings?
Baghdad Bob has spoken.

Obama backed terrorists have been kicked in the ass and sent home by Trump and America backed Armed Forces.

America wins. You lose.

These are Militia.

#JOURNALISM: Fake News New York Times slammed for labeling embassy-storming militants as ‘mourners.’ Keep rooting for our enemies and people might start calling you enemies of the people, guys.
The Benghazi compound was ambushed - Waco -style.
Get a clue.

These are Militia.

Get a clue.
So where were Hillary and Barack as Americans fought and died in Benghazi, hopelessly painting targets for air strikes that would never come?

I TOLD YOU THE NEW YORK TIMES REFERRED TO IRANIAN MILITIA AS MOURNERS. UNLIKE THE TIMES, I DON’T MAKE THINGS UP. BUT WHY THEY CALLED THE MILITIA THAT… I DON’T KNOW. WHAT WERE THEY MOURNING? THE OLD DINGY LADY’S CREDIBILITY? A Baghdad Embassy Postscript.

22841326-7839679-image-a-39_1577804465911.jpg

Mourners!

Hey, who doesn’t bring rockets to a funeral? You have to wonder: do the idiots at the New York Times seriously believe that they are fooling anyone?

Protesters in Iraq have dealt a symbolic blow to US prestige after they stormed the American embassy compound in Baghdad, trapping diplomats inside while chanting “death to America” and slogans in support of pro-Iranian militias.

In a humiliating day for Washington, hundreds of supporters of Iraqi Shia militia, many wearing military fatigues, besieged the US compound, at one point breaching the main gate and smashing their way into several reception rooms. They lit fires, battered down doors, and threw bricks at bulletproof glass.

Embassy protesters in Iraq deal symbolic blow to US prestige

I'm sure the people who spent years investigating Benghazi will be absolutely appalled by this. I'm sure the mercenaries from Benghazi will be outraged at the Trump administration just like they were at the Obama administration. When will Goetz and Gohmert and the other passengers in their clown car start chanting “Baghdazzi! Baghdazzi!” and demand hearings?
Baghdad Bob has spoken.

Obama backed terrorists have been kicked in the ass and sent home by Trump and America backed Armed Forces.

America wins. You lose.
Trump doesn't leave Americans helpless to die at the hands of terrorists attacking our Embassy!

IT’S AN ELECTION YEAR, AND THE IRANIANS WOULD PREFER THEIR ALLIES ON THE LEFT BACK IN POWER: Iran’s top ayatollah stokes Twitter war with President Trump.

These are Militia.

Get a clue.
So where were Hillary and Barack as Americans fought and died in Benghazi, hopelessly painting targets for air strikes that would never come?

I TOLD YOU THE NEW YORK TIMES REFERRED TO IRANIAN MILITIA AS MOURNERS. UNLIKE THE TIMES, I DON’T MAKE THINGS UP. BUT WHY THEY CALLED THE MILITIA THAT… I DON’T KNOW. WHAT WERE THEY MOURNING? THE OLD DINGY LADY’S CREDIBILITY? A Baghdad Embassy Postscript.

22841326-7839679-image-a-39_1577804465911.jpg

Mourners!

Hey, who doesn’t bring rockets to a funeral? You have to wonder: do the idiots at the New York Times seriously believe that they are fooling anyone?
Are you arguin' with me ?
370959706-.jpg

Benghazi was the beginning of our regime-change war in Libya.
This siege of the embassy in Baghdad has been coming to a boiling point since it was built ( by our tax money for $750 million), which it never should have been.....17 years after our regime-change war in Iraq.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back