Iraq invasion led by Bagdhadi:Why did you release him from Camp Bocca?

This is what kills me. I know the libs don't like it when we bring up the truth but here we go. This is what Obama's re election campaign was touting.

– President Barack Obama has described al Qaeda as having been “decimated,” “on the path to defeat” or some other variation at least 32 times since the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, according to White House transcripts.

I'm still flipped that people bought into this lie.

Here we go. In his own words.

Recently, on Nov. 1 in Green Bay, Wis., Obama said, “Thanks to sacrifice and service of our brave men and women in uniform, the war in Iraq is over, the war in Afghanistan is winding down, al Qaeda has been decimated, Osama bin Laden is dead.”

:eusa_whistle:

One day after the Benghazi attack that occurred on the 11th anniversary of 9/11, Obama spoke at a campaign event in Las Vegas on Sept. 12.

“A day after 9/11, we are reminded that a new tower rises above the New York skyline, but al Qaeda is on the path to defeat and bin Laden is dead,” Obama said in Las Vegas.

On Sept. 13 in Golden, Colo., Obama said, “Four years ago, I promised to end the war in Iraq -- and we did. I said we’d wind down the war in Afghanistan -- and we are. And while a new tower rises above the New York skyline, al Qaeda is on the path to defeat, and Osama bin Laden is dead.”

The list goes on.

Obama Has Touted Al Qaeda?s Demise 32 Times since Benghazi Attack | CNS News

obama-lies.jpg

Iraq issue not ours

Obama didn't have any issue getting involved in Egypt did he now? Or Libya. Or Syria. Or the Ukraine.

Intelligence must have known that their former prisoner Bagdhadi that they released in 2009 was gaining strength, power, and a massive following trying to topple Assad in Syria.

You really should check out who the administration let go in 2009. And my oh my now 5 top Taliban leaders have been let go too.

How ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi became the world’s most powerful jihadist leader

How ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi became the world?s most powerful jihadist leader - The Washington Post

Iraq wanted us out...stop wanting to waste American lives.

Iraq issue not ours

Obama didn't have any issue getting involved in Egypt did he now? Or Libya. Or Syria. Or the Ukraine.

Intelligence must have known that their former prisoner Bagdhadi that they released in 2009 was gaining strength, power, and a massive following trying to topple Assad in Syria.

You really should check out who the administration let go in 2009. And my oh my now 5 top Taliban leaders have been let go too.

How ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi became the world’s most powerful jihadist leader

How ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi became the world?s most powerful jihadist leader - The Washington Post

You mean when we gave Iraq control over their own country, we released Iraqi nationals we were holding?

Oh, the horror.

Let's get real here. We spent a trillion dollars propping up Maliki and he's managed to fuck it up. He and Karzai went to the George W. Bush school of governance.

This is so not our problem.

Why does it always seem that the excuse for Obama's actions are that the Republicans will bitch? If the Republicans are going to bitch no matter what he does he might at well do something, especially the right thing, if he only had a clue what that was.

Iraq invasion of 2003 was idiotic. Saddam kept law and order there...cruelly, but stable none the less. "W" comes out with this neo-con fantasy that if we supplant democracy in Iraq (regions most diverse and complex nation) that it will spread like wild fire to other nations. Dumb dee dumb, dumb, DUMB. Now the US has empowered Iran as the regions biggest player and the US borrowed $$$ from China to fight the goddamn war. Chinese Finance Minister has already come out and said, "We now control the U.S. Dollar." Smart move "W."

^ Any day now "I Used to be a Republican"

Any day now

Obama reconstituted Al Qaeda under Val Jarrett's leadership.

He let those 5 go because Val said she needed experienced senior management to run the operation

Why does it always seem that the excuse for Obama's actions are that the Republicans will bitch? If the Republicans are going to bitch no matter what he does he might at well do something, especially the right thing, if he only had a clue what that was.

Okay, what't the right thing here?

Get in the middle of this fight? I don't think so.

Maliki has had 11 years to get his shit together and create a coalition government. Instead, he kept the oil wealth to his folks and left the Sunnis out of it and now they are turning on him.

So what would the great brains of the GOP do? LOL. 90 % of Islam is is sick to death of fundie terrorism and it's about time they got their shytte together...

Then why dont they stand up to the terror groups. They've been stuck in the 7th centruty for 1400 years. Why dont they stand up against these killers? Why?

This fight is between Sunni's and Shiites...The Shiites control the govt, and the Sunni's are pissed because of the treatment by the Shiites....it never will end, as long as religion is a flash point...

So it's Obama's fault because Iraqi security forces are cowards??
Absolutely not! It's Bush's fault. Always. The hurricane season is starting and it's all because of Bush. And Bush fixed it so the Kenyan Messiah can't do anything to correct it.

Iraq issue not ours

How many troops died or were wounded in our Egyptian intervention? Libya? Syria? Ukraine?

Wait just one minute, Bush had this guy in custody for 4 years and didn't do anything to stop him either. Did they warn the incoming Obama Administration who they had captured? What was that warning?

Forum List

Back