Iraq savagery hits new low

My brother who served in Turkey during the 1980s told me the only thing that kept Iraq from doing this was Saddam.

Thank you, neo-cons.

Do you remember the "Containment Policy" with regard to Iraq and Iran?

My brother who served in Turkey during the 1980s told me the only thing that kept Iraq from doing this was Saddam.

Thank you, neo-cons.

The UN did not empower the USA to enforce it with an invasion of 700,000 coalition troops.

You neo-cons guaranteed the zero sum losses we have incurred.

That is why there will not be a neo-con nominated for the GOP presidency or veep position in 2016.

We blew it by not not leaving right after taking out Saddam.

oh please, everything we fought for? Pray tell, what exactly did we fight for?
It was a waste to be in iraq, a huge mistake, it cost us way to much in blood and money.
We should never have invaded that country, this is what an illgeal pre-emptive war will get you.

we fought for the right of iraq people to live free and to defeat terrorist!! Obama gave it all away!!!!

First off I hate Obama, but he did not give it all away. Get your facts straight. Obama wanted us to stay but Iraq kicked our asses out of their country.
After all were we not there training their military for the past 10 years? It was up to them to defend their freedom it when we left.

Thank you, neo-cons.

The UN did not empower the USA to enforce it with an invasion of 700,000 coalition troops.

That is why there will not be a neo-con nominated for the GOP presidency or veep position in 2016.

Jake.. I despise neocons and was against the war when the dual citizens from the PNAC were pushing it.

The containment policy was to avoid the vacuum that would exist in the ME if Saddam was taken out. Iraq is a mess and Iran is now a threat.

we fought for the right of iraq people to live free and to defeat terrorist!! Obama gave it all away!!!!

First off I hate Obama, but he did not give it all away. Get your facts straight. Obama wanted us to stay but Iraq kicked our asses out of their country.
After all were we not there training their military for the past 10 years? It was up to them to defend their freedom it when we left.

bottomline= obama cut and ran,ALL THOSE LIVES AND $$$$ WASTED, NOW IRAQ REVERTS BACK TO A COUNTRY OF TERRORISTS!!!

Jake.. I despise neocons and was against the war when the dual citizens from the PNAC were pushing it.

The containment policy was to avoid the vacuum that would exist in the ME if Saddam was taken out. Iraq is a mess and Iran is now a threat.

Mea culpa, I thought you were defending the beastly neo-cons.

Yes, Iraq is a mess and inching towards Iran more closely every day.

bottomline= obama cut and ran,ALL THOSE LIVES AND $$$$ WASTED, NOW IRAQ REVERTS BACK TO A COUNTRY OF TERRORISTS!!!

The Zero Sum Game where we would lose everything and waste all those lives and treasure began the day we invaded Iraq.

Mea culpa, I thought you were defending the beastly neo-cons.

Yes, Iraq is a mess and inching towards Iran more closely every day.

Beastly is right... They were the most short sighted chicken hawk collection EVER.

we blew it by not not leaving right after taking out saddam.

bottomline= obama cut and ran,all those lives and $$$$ wasted, now iraq reverts back to a country of terrorists!!!

the zero sum game where we would lose everything and waste all those lives and treasure began the day we invaded iraq.

fighting for the freedom of people and against terrorists does have a cost. But why does obama waste what our military won?? And now obama is about to do the same in afgan.=clueless!!!

bottomline= obama cut and ran,all those lives and $$$$ wasted, now iraq reverts back to a country of terrorists!!!

the zero sum game where we would lose everything and waste all those lives and treasure began the day we invaded iraq.

fighting for the freedom of people and against terrorists does have a cost. But why does obama waste what our military won?? And now obama is about to do the same in afgan.=clueless!!!

What freedom? What terrorists? Did you fight in Iraq?

what freedom? What terrorists? Did you fight in iraq?

usa helped win the right for people to vote in iraq and live free,obama cut and run and all those lives and $$$ wasted!!! Car bombs blowing up each day in iraq and you ask "what terrorists" wake up!!!!

usa helped win the right for people to vote in iraq and live free,obama cut and run and all those lives and $$$ wasted!!! Car bombs blowing up each day in iraq and you ask "what terrorists" wake up!!!!

You don't know squat about Iraq...

Iraq is a disaster and people are suffering more than they ever did under Saddam.

Iraq is a disaster and people are suffering more than they ever did under Saddam.

YES!! Iraq is a disaster and people are suffering more than they ever did under Saddam AS THE RESULT OF OBAMA BEING CLUELESS,CUTTING AND RUNNINGH!!!

YES!! Iraq is a disaster and people are suffering more than they ever did under Saddam AS THE RESULT OF OBAMA BEING CLUELESS,CUTTING AND RUNNINGH!!!

So you think Obama is some sort of Messiah or miracle worker?? Aare you female?

A Messiah or miracle worker DOES NOT CUT AND RUN BUT A CLUELESS SILLY TWIT DOES!!!

A Messiah or miracle worker DOES NOT CUT AND RUN BUT A CLUELESS SILLY TWIT DOES!!!

How many more Americans should die or be maimed on a fool's errand?

Forum List

Back