Iraq War Vet told to remove Stars and Stripes

Yeah patriotism and gay rights are exactly the same thing. :cuckoo: Wow.

a sticker is a sticker is a paint job was the point being made.
i don't care one way or the other if he paints his helmet or not, but it is exactly the same as being told to take an unauthorized sticker off his helmet.

a sticker is a sticker is a paint job was the point being made.
i don't care one way or the other if he paints his helmet or not, but it is exactly the same as being told to take an unauthorized sticker off his helmet.
No it's not, because if he painted "gap ride" on his helmet, the liberals would be supporting him. :eusa_whistle:

No it's not, because if he painted "gap ride" on his helmet, the liberals would be supporting him. :eusa_whistle:

yeah, ABikerSailor's a renowned conservative.
:lol:

gimme a break, this has nothing to do with politics. this guy just doesn't want to obey the rules for whatever reason; there's nothing political about it.

yeah, ABikerSailor's a renowned conservative.
:lol:

gimme a break, this has nothing to do with politics. this guy just doesn't want to obey the rules for whatever reason; there's nothing political about it.
It's always political. Look at the piss-poor excuse that the mayor used about NFPA certification. Like the paint on his helmet is going to blow up or something.

OK, if that is the case. If customizing your helmet is typical, even if there was a code, then making this guy remove the stars and strips is wrong!

If it was "typical" then I quite agree.

And, given the fact that the man embazoned his helmet with an American flag, and STILL they objected, I suspect it was NOT typical, don't you?

You've already been schooled on the issue once, glock. Now run along and paint your toenails red, white and blue.

Yeah patriotism and gay rights are exactly the same thing. :cuckoo: Wow.

Actually, they are. We're a free and patriotic nation, which allows EVERYONE to enjoy what this country has to offer, regardless of how (or what with) they have sex with. Hey....if you've got swings and toys, more power to ya, might want to borrow your room on occasion. And.....don't care what human you have sex with either, but, if you go anal, use a condom.

How are they different again?

To anyone who doesn't know this City, it is controlled entirely by liberal Jews.

In related news, when asked to prove his assertion, junkmail proceeded to produce a random picture of a guy wearing a yamika. And then in a fit of self congratulations, junkmail tore his rotator cuff patting himself on the back. :badgrin:

Actually, they are. We're a free and patriotic nation, which allows EVERYONE to enjoy what this country has to offer, regardless of how (or what with) they have sex with. Hey....if you've got swings and toys, more power to ya, might want to borrow your room on occasion. And.....don't care what human you have sex with either, but, if you go anal, use a condom.

How are they different again?
So did you learn correct condom use in the Navy?

So did you learn correct condom use in the Navy?

Actually, yeah. I did.

Matter of fact, about once every 6 months or so, we would have a refresher course on sexual safety. And.......there was a big bowl of condoms up by the doc's office every time we were in port overseas.

In the States? All ya had to do was go up and ask. And......he had many different varieties.

Actually, yeah. I did.

Matter of fact, about once every 6 months or so, we would have a refresher course on sexual safety. And.......there was a big bowl of condoms up by the doc's office every time we were in port overseas.

In the States? All ya had to do was go up and ask. And......he had many different varieties.
Any with the stars and stripes? ;)

Forum List

Back