Iraqi PM to Pompeo: GTFO

RE: Iraqi PM to Pompeo: GTFO
⁜→ RodISHI, et al,

Periodically, this question of who has "Nuclear" Weapons arises; especially with countries like Iran. But you have to keep in mind that in the opening of the 21st Century, the issue are retaining Critical Nuclear Weapons Design Information (CNWDI) is no longer relevant. That cat has escaped the bag decades ago. What is important today is the knowledge and expertise in Material Processing • Component Manufacturing and Fabrication (MP•CMF). Today's weaponry design, or the advanced symmetry for certain components; but more along the lines of cost-effective techniques to synthesize, process and fabricate advanced components → and then maintenance and structural integrity. And these issues are again, much different from the considerations that are given to the functional delivery systems.

This is all a very expensive proposition and a long-term commitment.

No terrorist supporting country like Iran should ever have nukes. At this point I'm thinking Syria, Iran and Russia all need a good ass whooping to for what they are doing to the people who have tried to flee from conflict in Syria and for pushing for militants to do the same in Iraq as locals attempted to get their lives back together.

The White Helmets -Aleppo on Twitter
Amenah Masri (@AmenahMasri) | Twitter
(COMMENT)

Beyond the CNWDI and MP•CMF concerns, there is politics.

For a threat to be of any value, it must be credible. Not only does it have to be credible from the standpoint that we've mentioned thus far, but it must be politically feasible. For Iran to become entangled in a nuclear exchange, it could very well spell the end of Iran. Each American "Boomer" [submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBMs)] carries 20 Ballistic Missiles. One such SLBM could destroy every major city in Iran from over ten thousand miles away. More than likely, if it were to become necessary to destroy Iran, America would give effective advance warning of attacks to minimize casualties in the civilian population.

Right now, Iran is playing its cards on non-proliferation issues. They will try to extract as much as they can from the US. They want Americans to fear the nuclear acquisition calculated to intimidate the American population and to compel the American government to act in Iran's best interest.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ RodISHI, et al,

Periodically, this question of who has "Nuclear" Weapons arises; especially with countries like Iran. But you have to keep in mind that in the opening of the 21st Century, the issue are retaining Critical Nuclear Weapons Design Information (CNWDI) is no longer relevant. That cat has escaped the bag decades ago. What is important today is the knowledge and expertise in Material Processing • Component Manufacturing and Fabrication (MP•CMF). Today's weaponry design, or the advanced symmetry for certain components; but more along the lines of cost-effective techniques to synthesize, process and fabricate advanced components → and then maintenance and structural integrity. And these issues are again, much different from the considerations that are given to the functional delivery systems.

This is all a very expensive proposition and a long-term commitment.

No terrorist supporting country like Iran should ever have nukes. At this point I'm thinking Syria, Iran and Russia all need a good ass whooping to for what they are doing to the people who have tried to flee from conflict in Syria and for pushing for militants to do the same in Iraq as locals attempted to get their lives back together.

The White Helmets -Aleppo on Twitter
Amenah Masri (@AmenahMasri) | Twitter
(COMMENT)

Beyond the CNWDI and MP•CMF concerns, there is politics.

For a threat to be of any value, it must be credible. Not only does it have to be credible from the standpoint that we've mentioned thus far, but it must be politically feasible. For Iran to become entangled in a nuclear exchange, it could very well spell the end of Iran. Each American "Boomer" [submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBMs)] carries 20 Ballistic Missiles. One such SLBM could destroy every major city in Iran from over ten thousand miles away. More than likely, if it were to become necessary to destroy Iran, America would give effective advance warning of attacks to minimize casualties in the civilian population.

Right now, Iran is playing its cards on non-proliferation issues. They will try to extract as much as they can from the US. They want Americans to fear the nuclear acquisition calculated to intimidate the American population and to compel the American government to act in Iran's best interest.

Most Respectfully,
R
I believe it is up to the people of Iran to take out their oppressor government.

As for just walking away from Iraq at this point, I think that would be a great error as it would leave Iraq a vassal state for Iran and Russia to control.

⁜→ RodISHI, et al,
I believe it is up to the people of Iran to take out their oppressor government.
(COMMENT)

This is an age-old question.

It is the stated position of the "International Community" to directly or indirectly in the internal or external affairs of any other State. [A/RES/20/2131 (XX) (1965) Chapter I Article 2(7) UN Charter (1945)]

This is a case of the social default condition is non-internvention, but the actual Community Morals are exercised in favor of "liberation." During the period 1988 through 2005, 449 cases of international military intervention were recorded.
As for just walking away from Iraq at this point, I think that would be a great error as it would leave Iraq a vassal state for Iran and Russia to control.
(COMMENT)

This is a "damned if you do and damned if you don't." The initial mistake was the US trying to incert itself as a as part of the national security strategy (NSS) that ran paraell to The Project for the New American Century (PNAC). This was a failed foreign policy approach when actually implemented; Iraq being the initial big mistake.

And the failure for America to withdraw from Afghanistan in a timely fashion, was not a second mistake, but a carryover from the Iraq mistake. With many of the career diplomats being clones from the leadership pushing the Iraq. This was not so dissimilar from the military leadership being exercised in Iraq and transferred to Afghanistan.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ RodISHI, et al,
(COMMENT)

This is an age-old question.

It is the stated position of the "International Community" to directly or indirectly in the internal or external affairs of any other State. [A/RES/20/2131 (XX) (1965) Chapter I Article 2(7) UN Charter (1945)]

This is a case of the social default condition is non-internvention, but the actual Community Morals are exercised in favor of "liberation." During the period 1988 through 2005, 449 cases of international military intervention were recorded.
(COMMENT)

This is a "damned if you do and damned if you don't." The initial mistake was the US trying to incert itself as a as part of the national security strategy (NSS) that ran paraell to The Project for the New American Century (PNAC). This was a failed foreign policy approach when actually implemented; Iraq being the initial big mistake.

And the failure for America to withdraw from Afghanistan in a timely fashion, was not a second mistake, but a carryover from the Iraq mistake. With many of the career diplomats being clones from the leadership pushing the Iraq. This was not so dissimilar from the military leadership being exercised in Iraq and transferred to Afghanistan.

Most Respectfully,
R
It may be "damned if you do and damned if you don't." but the fact is we are already there and heavily vested in Iraq. In Syria Russia and Assad are starving people who fled to be near the US base for safety. They refuse to suffer the fate of their fellow refugees who trusted the UN and Russia who took them back to Homs to be put into the hands of Assad who in turn tortured and murdered. The report from those people of why they refuse to leave was because a few made there way back to the camp to share what happen to them and others. I doubt Iraqi's would fair any better in their hands.

It may be a bit different now that at least one of Iran's main terrorist characters is out of the picture. A fully Islamic State throughout that area would eventually have to be dealt with as the Iran regime has no intention at stopping with just Iraq. Why would anyone just give them more so they could cause more mayhem throughout the world?It would be foolish to do such.

Following Killing Of IRGC Qods Force Commander Soleimani, Lebanese, Syrian Press Reveal New Details About His Aid To The Assad Regime And Hizbullah, His Struggle Against The U.S., And The Arming Of Gaza Terrorist Organizations
Article excerpt:
Following the U.S. killing of IRGC Qods Force Commander Qassem Soleimani, Lebanese and Syrian media outlets, particularly the Hizbullah-affiliated Lebanese Al-Akhbar daily, published many reports providing new details about Soleimani's activity and his support for Hizbullah, the Assad regime in Syria, the Palestinian factions in Gaza, and the Iran-backed Shi'ite resistance factions in Iraq. The articles explain how Soleimani managed and equipped fighters to confront the U.S. forces in Iraq; how he turned Syria into a center for coordination between the various resistance forces in Lebanon, Iraq, and Palestine, with the cooperation of Hizbullah military chief 'Imad Mughniyeh; how he helped the Assad regime deal with the protests against it and persuaded Russian President Putin to intervene in Syria; and how he oversaw the arming of Gaza via many channels, and even on occasion mediated among the Palestinian factions.

I think that is a great idea. I would tell Iran we will be glad to leave as soon as:
  1. We are allowed to go into Iran with a multinational force and completely dismantle all of their nuclear R&D facilities with the understanding they will be closely supervised and any future attempts will be considered an act of war.
  2. That any leaders or officials in Iraq deemed to be partial to or under the influence of Iranian interests be removed.
  3. That Iran must desist from all regional and global terrorist activities, directly or by proxy. That any terrorist activity thereafter found traced back to Iran will result in a seizing of their banking assets equal to 500 million per event or higher.
Rejected. Iran has a right to its nuclear program. Iran has no terrorist activity.
The US on the other hand has backed any terrorist they found - and nuked other countries. Maybe we should apply your measures in the US.
You just lost all credibility. No terrorist activity? That’s like saying the US doesn’t have any fast food restaurants. Idiot.

Iraqi MP Dhafer Al-Ani: The Decision to Expel U.S. Forces Was a Hasty Decision, Strategic Mistake Made by Pro-Iranian Political Elite That Does Not Serve the Interests of the Iraqi People

Iraqi MP Dhafer Al-Ani: The Decision to Expel U.S. Forces Was a Hasty Decision, Strategic Mistake Made by Pro-Iranian Political Elite That Does Not Serve the Interests of the Iraqi People
January 5, 2020
Clip No.
Iraqi MP Dhafer Al-Ani, a member of the Foreign Relations Committee in the Iraqi parliament, said in a January 5, 2020 interview on Al-Arabiya TV (Saudi Arabia) that the recent vote by the Iraqi parliament to expel U.S. forces from Iraq was a hasty decision and a strategic mistake made by a pro-Iranian political elite that did not consult with other political blocks in Iraq. He said that the decision, which gives the impression that the political elites side with Iran in the conflict between the U.S. and Iran, is not consistent with the interests of the Iraqi people, who he pointed out have been protesting in the streets against Iran for two months. Al-Ani said that the armed factions and militias in Iraq are a threat and that the Sunni provinces in Iraq still require international assistance in fighting terrorism because there are ISIS sleeper cells in these regions. He added: “We cannot expel international forces that have been fighting terrorism for years simply because of emotional pressure. This should make us concerned that terrorism will re-emerge.”

I think that is a great idea. I would tell Iran we will be glad to leave as soon as:
  1. We are allowed to go into Iran with a multinational force and completely dismantle all of their nuclear R&D facilities with the understanding they will be closely supervised and any future attempts will be considered an act of war.
  2. That any leaders or officials in Iraq deemed to be partial to or under the influence of Iranian interests be removed.
  3. That Iran must desist from all regional and global terrorist activities, directly or by proxy. That any terrorist activity thereafter found traced back to Iran will result in a seizing of their banking assets equal to 500 million per event or higher.
Rejected. Iran has a right to its nuclear program. Iran has no terrorist activity.
The US on the other hand has backed any terrorist they found - and nuked other countries. Maybe we should apply your measures in the US.
You just lost all credibility. No terrorist activity? That’s like saying the US doesn’t have any fast food restaurants. Idiot.
It is made up to confront Iran. You need to provide examples. When did Soleimani kill Americans, when did Iran commit terrorist attacks?

It is made up to confront Iran. You need to provide examples. When did Soleimani kill Americans, when did Iran commit terrorist attacks?
Are you just trolling? That’s like asking me when did the Patriots win their Super Bowls. It is common knowledge. Use a search engine and look it up. Again, you’re either trolling or an idiot. Pick one.

Are you just trolling? That’s like asking me when did the Patriots win their Super Bowls. It is common knowledge. Use a search engine and look it up. Again, you’re either trolling or an idiot. Pick one.
Examples provided: 0.

nuked other countries ---hahahahahah
Iran has no terrorist activity - hahahahhahahahahahah
you want a jackass terrorist country to have a nuke???!!!???

So the US didn´t nuke Japan?
What terrorist activity does Iran have?

So the US didn´t nuke Japan?
What terrorist activity does Iran have?
1. you said ''countrieS''
2. Japan started the war--we had every right to nuke them

Google is your friend. You’re an idiot.

Your claim, your turn.

Your claim, your turn.
It is your claim, dumbass. Do you really not know that Iran finances Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthi rebels? You idiot.

Your claim, your turn.
It is your claim, dumbass. Do you really not know that Iran finances Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthi rebels? You idiot.
Hezbollah and Houthi are not terrorist. And Hamas is used as leverage.
Terrorist are ISIS, Nusra and co that were created by the US.

Forum List

Back