Iraqi PM to Pompeo: GTFO

Are you just trolling? That’s like asking me when did the Patriots win their Super Bowls. It is common knowledge. Use a search engine and look it up. Again, you’re either trolling or an idiot. Pick one.
Examples provided: 0.
Google is your friend. You’re an idiot.
Your claim, your turn.
It is your claim, dumbass. Do you really not know that Iran finances Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthi rebels? You idiot.
Hezbollah and Houthi are not terrorist. And Hamas is used as leverage.
Terrorist are ISIS, Nusra and co that were created by the US.

You're a lowlife

Hezbollah

Hezbollah is an Iranian-sponsored, internationally sanctioned terrorist group with an anti-Israel and anti-U.S. agenda.

Examples provided: 0.
Your claim, your turn.
It is your claim, dumbass. Do you really not know that Iran finances Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthi rebels? You idiot.

You're a lowlife

Hezbollah

Hezbollah is an Iranian-sponsored, internationally sanctioned terrorist group with an anti-Israel and anti-U.S. agenda.
Not in my country.

Your claim, your turn.

You're a lowlife

Hezbollah

Not in my country.
What country is your country?

Your claim, your turn.

You're a lowlife

Hezbollah

Not in my country.
It is a great country with vicissitudinous history.

You're a lowlife

Hezbollah

Not in my country.
So you don’t know where you live?

You're a lowlife

Hezbollah

Not in my country.
Sometimes not.

You're a lowlife

Hezbollah

Not in my country.
Sometimes not.
Yeah. You’re a real winner...

I think that is a great idea. I would tell Iran we will be glad to leave as soon as:
  1. We are allowed to go into Iran with a multinational force and completely dismantle all of their nuclear R&D facilities with the understanding they will be closely supervised and any future attempts will be considered an act of war.
  2. That any leaders or officials in Iraq deemed to be partial to or under the influence of Iranian interests be removed.
  3. That Iran must desist from all regional and global terrorist activities, directly or by proxy. That any terrorist activity thereafter found traced back to Iran will result in a seizing of their banking assets equal to 500 million per event or higher.
Rejected. Iran has a right to its nuclear program. Iran has no terrorist activity.
The US on the other hand has backed any terrorist they found - and nuked other countries. Maybe we should apply your measures in the US.
You just lost all credibility. No terrorist activity? That’s like saying the US doesn’t have any fast food restaurants. Idiot.
No, I take him as VERY credible. He is obviously another hate-filled America-bashing Terrorist supporter.

I think that is a great idea. I would tell Iran we will be glad to leave as soon as:
  1. We are allowed to go into Iran with a multinational force and completely dismantle all of their nuclear R&D facilities with the understanding they will be closely supervised and any future attempts will be considered an act of war.
  2. That any leaders or officials in Iraq deemed to be partial to or under the influence of Iranian interests be removed.
  3. That Iran must desist from all regional and global terrorist activities, directly or by proxy. That any terrorist activity thereafter found traced back to Iran will result in a seizing of their banking assets equal to 500 million per event or higher.
Rejected. Iran has a right to its nuclear program. Iran has no terrorist activity.
The US on the other hand has backed any terrorist they found - and nuked other countries. Maybe we should apply your measures in the US.
You just lost all credibility. No terrorist activity? That’s like saying the US doesn’t have any fast food restaurants. Idiot.
No, I take him as VERY credible. He is obviously another hate-filled America-bashing Terrorist supporter.
Your trumpian reality is delusional. Your terrorist label comes back to you by return of post. Stop murdering people.

Your trumpian reality is delusional. Your terrorist label comes back to you by return of post. Stop murdering people.
Go suck ass, crackpot. It is hilarious that the more Trump wins, the more the absolute loons of the Left like you rise to the surface to reveal your true colors!

Go suck ass, crackpot. It is hilarious that the more Trump wins, the more the absolute loons of the Left like you rise to the surface to reveal your true colors!
Idiot, Trump is not winning, you are not winning. Road holes are as big as before, MAGA is a joke, you are as well.

Idiot, Trump is not winning, you are not winning. Road holes are as big as before, MAGA is a joke, you are as well.
Wake up, shitferbrains. Trump won and has been winning at everything left and right for THREE YEARS NOW. :21:

Wake up, shitferbrains. Trump won and has been winning at everything left and right for THREE YEARS NOW. :21:
In my third world shithole I had no blackout since at least 15 years. My daily news feed is not full of shootings with dead children. My leader did not murder people. I have free health care. Nobody tried to kill me except for the boy fucking slaves of world empire. I can go anywhere in the world and wave my flag without receiving a wave of hatred.
You got Trump.

In my third world shithole I had no blackout since at least 15 years. My daily news feed is not full of shootings with dead children. My leader did not murder people. I have free health care. Nobody tried to kill me except for the boy fucking slaves of world empire. I can go anywhere in the world and wave my flag without receiving a wave of hatred.
You got Trump.

OK, Fruitloops.

You got Trump.

OK, Fruitloops.
Isn´t that fantastic?

MAGA? America is great once more. Why are you abashed to state where you’re from?

Forum List

Back