Iraqi PM to Pompeo: GTFO

No, I take him as VERY credible. He is obviously another hate-filled America-bashing Terrorist supporter.
Your trumpian reality is delusional. Your terrorist label comes back to you by return of post. Stop murdering people.
Go suck ass, crackpot. It is hilarious that the more Trump wins, the more the absolute loons of the Left like you rise to the surface to reveal your true colors!
Idiot, Trump is not winning, you are not winning. Road holes are as big as before, MAGA is a joke, you are as well.
Wake up, shitferbrains. Trump won and has been winning at everything left and right for THREE YEARS NOW. :21:
In my third world shithole I had no blackout since at least 15 years. My daily news feed is not full of shootings with dead children. My leader did not murder people. I have free health care. Nobody tried to kill me except for the boy fucking slaves of world empire. I can go anywhere in the world and wave my flag without receiving a wave of hatred.
You got Trump.
You don’t have free healthcare. Where are you from?

You just lost all credibility. No terrorist activity? That’s like saying the US doesn’t have any fast food restaurants. Idiot.
No, I take him as VERY credible. He is obviously another hate-filled America-bashing Terrorist supporter.
Your trumpian reality is delusional. Your terrorist label comes back to you by return of post. Stop murdering people.
Go suck ass, crackpot. It is hilarious that the more Trump wins, the more the absolute loons of the Left like you rise to the surface to reveal your true colors!
Idiot, Trump is not winning, you are not winning. Road holes are as big as before, MAGA is a joke, you are as well.
MAGA? America is great once more. Why are you abashed to state where you’re from?

Never expect reality or common sense from any person here so driven by TDS that they actually put an anti-Trump meme in as their personal avatar. Obviously, they don't have anything real of value going on in their lives to better represent themself and are just grasping for attention now.

Wake up, shitferbrains. Trump won and has been winning at everything left and right for THREE YEARS NOW. :21:
In my third world shithole I had no blackout since at least 15 years. My daily news feed is not full of shootings with dead children. My leader did not murder people. I have free health care. Nobody tried to kill me except for the boy fucking slaves of world empire. I can go anywhere in the world and wave my flag without receiving a wave of hatred.
You got Trump.
Yes, I do.

You got Trump.
Yes, I do.

No you do not. What country do you live in? Nothing is "free"

You got Trump.
Yes, I do.

It is entirely free. Never paid anything. Let the rich pay.

You got Trump.
Yes, I do.

Parasite. LMAO. USA USA USA

Get off this message board if you're not an American.

You got Trump.
Yes, I do.

I am sorry for you but this is a free speech board.

Yes, I do.

Yes and I think you should run along and run away because we are US focused. I have free speech as well and especially since you admitted you're a troll parasite.

Yes, I do.

No, sorry, BP, but like the Constitution, this board isn't freedom of speech, but freedom FROM speech, that is why we are all typing right now rather than talking.

But you go right on mumbling to yourself.

Yes, I do.

Yes and I think you should run along and run away because we are US focused. I have free speech as well and especially since you admitted you're a troll parasite.
So you ain´t one of those who only think what Trump thinks? What´s your way of exercising free speech?

You got Trump.
Yes, I do.

For communist and Islamo fascist its free in their perspective countries. Not that all are given equal opportunity or created equal in their eyes though.

I think that is a great idea. I would tell Iran we will be glad to leave as soon as:
  1. We are allowed to go into Iran with a multinational force and completely dismantle all of their nuclear R&D facilities with the understanding they will be closely supervised and any future attempts will be considered an act of war.
  2. That any leaders or officials in Iraq deemed to be partial to or under the influence of Iranian interests be removed.
  3. That Iran must desist from all regional and global terrorist activities, directly or by proxy. That any terrorist activity thereafter found traced back to Iran will result in a seizing of their banking assets equal to 500 million per event or higher.
And those things won't happen, and we will still be in Iraq, with ramped up violence against us.

Might as well demand a pink unicorn and a leprechaun.

You got Trump.
Yes, I do.

For communist and Islamo fascist its free in their perspective countries. Not that all are given equal opportunity or created equal in their eyes though.
When a country reaches a certain level of civilization, it starts to support the social weak.

You got Trump.
Yes, I do.

When a country reaches a certain level of civilization, it starts to support the social weak.
You’re a parasite. We have established that. Now run along.

You got Trump.
Yes, I do.

Then you must have all the support in the world.

You got Trump.
Yes, I do.

You definitely are screwy when you call murdering and torturing people "support the social weak."

When a country gives itself over to murderous thugs it is bound to fail. Its pretty sad when a political leader allows their own country to turn into this for they can retain power.

images

Yes, I do.

You’re a parasite. We have established that. Now run along.
No, you are.

Yes, I do.

You definitely are screwy when you call murdering and torturing people "support the social weak."

When a country gives itself over to murderous thugs it is bound to fail. Its pretty sad when a political leader allows their own country to turn into this for they can retain power.

images
When you do it, you call it liberation.

Yes, I do.

images
Our civil war only lasted 4 years and the country didn't give itself over and align with foreign Islamist or communist entities.

images
Our civil war only lasted 4 years and the country didn't give itself over and align with foreign Islamist or communist entities.
Those you cal rebels are the foreign islamists.

Idlib-1-1024x576.jpg

af56f88170b071d68b4e3dc71549cbcb.png

cca33c183ca304fa27a6ee156451a395.png

Forum List

Back