🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iraqi unit with U.S., Australian advisers hit by ISIS mustard agent

Both the Iraqis and the Pentagon confirmed in late January that ISIS was working on weaponising their chemical agents. Iraqis even found their lab in Mosul.

Weird how Trump will bomb ISIL's enemies for using chemical weapons, but does nothing when ISIL does. :dunno:

Both the Iraqis and the Pentagon confirmed in late January that ISIS was working on weaponising their chemical agents. Iraqis even found their lab in Mosul.

I see no reason to doubt that BOTH ISIL and the BAATHIST pigs of Syria have access to mustard gas and are willing to use it. Baathist pigs have a LONG
history with mustard gas------Isil would have no MORAL reason to avoid using it

I see no reason to doubt that BOTH ISIL and the BAATHIST pigs of Syria have access to mustard gas and are willing to use it. Baathist pigs have a LONG

I know you hate Syria and Assad irosie91

That's too bad.

So for me, your opinion doesn't count really!:dunno:

I know you hate Syria and Assad irosie91

That's too bad.

So for me, your opinion doesn't count really!:dunno:

your comment is idiotic------why would I hate SYRIA? it's a country----not a mad fiend as is ASSAD. Your statement is tantamount to a shit mouth libel

That's right!

There is no doubt that ISIS scum, are working, are prepared and in fact are using chemical weapons.

Weird how Trump will bomb ISIL's enemies for using chemical weapons, but does nothing when ISIL does. :dunno:
You're a moron. What makes you think he isn't going to order retaliation?
'

Trump is already bombing ISIL------you want him to declare "THIS BOMB IS FOR
THE MUSTARD GAS"?????

why do you get so crazy irosie91? that's what I can't understand?:confused:

try not to use technical words that you do not understand.

You're a moron. What makes you think he isn't going to order retaliation?
'

Trump is already bombing ISIL------you want him to declare "THIS BOMB IS FOR
THE MUSTARD GAS"?????

why do you get so crazy irosie91? that's what I can't understand?:confused:

try not to use technical words that you do not understand.

irosie irosie irosie.....poor irosie :(:dunno:

Forum List

Back