Irony anyone?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
One of the victims in San Bernardino was a Jew who supposedly had an altercation with the male shooter telling him that Islam was a violent religion. Meanwhile, at the guy's home he and his wife are building pipe bombs and amassing a private arsenal of weapons . And I'm sure, at work he denied Islam was a violent religion. Then finally, the Jewish man said what amounts to the straw that broke the cameljockey's back and he murders the Jew and 13 others.

...Because Islam is not a violent religion.

The messianic jew sounded like a real ass who wanted to incite hatred.

Don't anyone dare say a word about jews though.

One of the victims in San Bernardino was a Jew who supposedly had an altercation with the male shooter telling him that Islam was a violent religion. Meanwhile, at the guy's home he and his wife are building pipe bombs and amassing a private arsenal of weapons . And I'm sure, at work he denied Islam was a violent religion. Then finally, the Jewish man said what amounts to the straw that broke the cameljockey's back and he murders the Jew and 13 others.

...Because Islam is not a violent religion.

Bomb and weapons were ready, so what was the target she was getting ready for?
There was some confusion if Farook was at the party or not before the shooting.

Don't think there was a straw because of a difference of perceptive. I think it went deeper. I'm sure many conversation might have made his blood pressure to go up, but you don't run a bomb factory like that because of a mix of religions and people in an office.

We all want to understand but being too simplistic over looks what was behind his radicalism and all that planning since he met his wife.

With whom and why was she trained in yemen?

I don't think we will be able to pack this up in a nice little box and shove it away on a top shelf in the closet.

To amass so many weapons and build all those bomb would, as well as living the persona of normal people requires calm patience, not someone that snaps over religion and peace. Obviously he was already planning for war. "As a good muslim" he must have believed war was necessary, so his view of Islam was not one of peace.

I don't think over simplifying what happened is the best. There was an obvious purpose for what Farook and his wife were doing, and a christmas party was not it.

Forum List

Back