Irony re: marijuana

Shouldnt it be illegal if under 18?

Theyre breaking the Law. Fuck 'em.

Aw, jeez.....Colorado Springs.....the home o' Teddy-Boy Haggard and, THE bastion of Colorado White Wingers!!!!!

Whatta big surprise.

handjob.gif

"In case anyone thought Amendment 64 made it OK to toke up in public, the city of Colorado Springs wants to underscore one message: No, it’s not.

On Tuesday, Colorado Springs City Council approved an ordinance that amends the city code to prohibit marijuana use in public or in vehicles. The ordinance also specifies that people cannot have more than an ounce of pot, and it’s off limits to those under the age of 21.

It’s the first batch of local regulations to come out of Amendment 64, which Colorado voters approved in November to allow the recreational use of marijuana.

The City Attorney’s office came up with the proposal after meeting with Police Department officials to address some of the issues likely to arise. Public consumption was obviously high on the list."

No biggie.....

853.gif

You gotta realize that a lot of guys here are in their 60's, 70's and beyond...They grew up thinking that blacks used weed to take their women or that weed was evil and immoral.

Some ppl will never change their minds no matter how dumb it sounds

Not a part of my life so I guess I really have no opinion. The only thing that would concern me would be those operating a car under the influence.

They cannot legalize it. Where would they get prisoners to work for Obama at $1.40 an hour? Don't you realise Obama has now put prisons into the export business to compete with NK slaves and Chinese slave labor? This is his idea of creating jobs and economic growth. The more he can arrest and put to work the richer the federal govt will become.

In the fine print, the govt promises not to compete with private businesses here in USA who cannot afford to compete with labor at a dollar - forty cents an hour and do you know how they will manage that? He claims the merchandise made in prison won't be identical to merchandise made by private businesses here. Right. He will have them making white tennis shoes instead of black ones and still get away with it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back