Irony: Rep. Elijah Cummings' Baltimore Home Broken Into / Robbed

In the meantime, the manatee was in Venice eating like a king and living large on taxpayer money. I'm sure with all that loose money floating around in congress, the manatee won't have to jump through some insurance companies hoops to get reimbursed for his losses. He'll just talk to Nancy and they'll say he gets government reimbursement because he was doing the work of the American people when the robbery occurred. The manatee is a self centered lowlife who doesn't give two shits about his poor constituents. He caters to the rich ones who can help him out with some campaign money. Get that guy out of there. For the people

upload_2019-8-2_9-1-9.jpeg

The reaction to the new video of yourself
calling the city of Baltimore 'rat infested' and
after hearing your Baltimore home was broken
into and robbed...after calling the President
a 'racist' for pointing out the high crime rate,
slums, and poverty due to failed Liberal policies
and mismanagement.

:lmao:

Was that his residence? I heard on a news program that it was rental property.

Well, and a burglary is a nonviolent crime. So..............it's unfortunate and I'm sorry it has happened. This is what the rest of the people have to deal with.

Cummings is attempting to do damage control after this ironic event, spinning the story by claiming he not only thwarted the break-in / burglary attempt but did so without a gun. He claims he scared the intruder away by SCREAMING.

His neighbor, who was interviewed the next morning, said she saw the masked criminal run from Cummings' home after she heard what seemed to be the loud, high-pitched, frightened screams of a little girl....

Elijah Cummings confirms burglary attempt, says he scared off intruder by 'yelling'

(The 2nd half of the post above, much like the 2nd half of the Mueller Report, is a JOKE!)

:lmao:

Forum List

Back