Would you volunteer for the armed forces if your home was Baltimore?

President Trump on Saturday lashed out at Rep. Elijah Cummings and described Baltimore -- part of which the congressman represents -- as a "a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess" in which "no human being would want to live."

So, would you volunteer to fight for Commander in Chief, "Bonespurs" Trump, if your home was Baltimore?

Speaking for myself, I would suggest that all of the armed forces recruiting offices in the city might as well close up shop, and set up somewhere else, like Oklahoma.

Democrats create shithole plantations and when you call them out on it they call you racist. It's all they have left as they can't defend those shitholes.
/—-/ A friend lived in San Fran back in the 70s and raved about it. She went back last June and was in tears when she saw the shythole it had become.

I lived there in 2000. The streets are full of Vietnam vets who are now drug addicts. too bad trump does do anything to help homeless vets.

That's Hillaryous. Trump fixed the VA and now a friend of mine doesn't have to travel 100 miles to go to the VA hospital. He can go to the local hospital and the cocksuckers who were treating our vets like shit can be fired.

When will you losers quit with the fake news shit?

Ah, a liberal butthurt thread. OP why so angry? Because president Trump called Dem's out on their failures and corruption in Baltimore and how they have failed the poor? :itsok:

President Trump on Saturday lashed out at Rep. Elijah Cummings and described Baltimore -- part of which the congressman represents -- as a "a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess" in which "no human being would want to live."

So, would you volunteer to fight for Commander in Chief, "Bonespurs" Trump, if your home was Baltimore?

Speaking for myself, I would suggest that all of the armed forces recruiting offices in the city might as well close up shop, and set up somewhere else, like Oklahoma.

Democrats create shithole plantations and when you call them out on it they call you racist. It's all they have left as they can't defend those shitholes.
/—-/ A friend lived in San Fran back in the 70s and raved about it. She went back last June and was in tears when she saw the shythole it had become.

I lived there in 2000. The streets are full of Vietnam vets who are now drug addicts. too bad trump does do anything to help homeless vets.

That's Hillaryous. Trump fixed the VA and now a friend of mine doesn't have to travel 100 miles to go to the VA hospital. He can go to the local hospital and the cocksuckers who were treating our vets like shit can be fired.

When will you losers quit with the fake news shit?

Please tell us specifically, with links, exactly what trump has done to fix the VA. I would like to forward your post to my buddy who was in the waiting room for 4 hours last week for a scheduled appointment.

HUH if my home town was a shit hole and we been rioting and the president told my rep to clean it up I would be very happy..

Are you this racist?

Ah, a liberal butthurt thread. OP why so angry? Because president Trump called Dem's out on their failures and corruption in Baltimore and how they have failed the poor? :itsok:

Never in my life heard a liberal express so much hate for their fellow American citizens!

HUH if my home town was a shit hole and we been rioting and the president told my rep to clean it up I would be very happy..

At you this racist?

Like I said, Kentuck, your $250,000 suit fizzled out, but your parents will still pay for your privileged ass to go to private catholic school!

/——/ One does not join the military to serve a particular president. You do it to serve your country. And I’d serve even if Obozo the Clown was president. And having suffered with bone spurs they are painful and debilitating. I had a walking sales territory in Manhattan and it nearly cost me my job.

Hopefully, you too experienced a miraculous non-surgical cure!
You ever served? My guess is......
NO.

I would not serve again for any President...

At you this racist?

Like I said, Kentuck, your $250,000 suit fizzled out, but your parents will still pay for your privileged ass to go to private catholic school!
Hey do you think the 30 blacks that got shot this month wish Cummings cleaned up the city? Asking for a friend

/——/ One does not join the military to serve a particular president. You do it to serve your country. And I’d serve even if Obozo the Clown was president. And having suffered with bone spurs they are painful and debilitating. I had a walking sales territory in Manhattan and it nearly cost me my job.

NO.

Smoking is bad for you Smoke, even if it a fake cigarette.

NO.

Smoking is bad for you Smoke, even if it a fake cigarette.
You forgot to answer my question.

NO.

He did.

At you this racist?

Hey do you think the 30 blacks that got shot this month wish Cummings cleaned up the city? Asking for a friend

Was your friend a Native American?

At you this racist?

Was your friend a Native American?
Answer the question

I was raised in Baltimore.

I didn't enlist to serve a President.

I enlisted to serve my country.

Carter was President when I raised my right hand.

Should I have taken that into consideration?

Baltimore was a rat infested city then.

What has changed?

I was raised in Baltimore.

I didn't enlist to serve a President.

I enlisted to serve my country.

Carter was President when I raised my right hand.

Should I have taken that into consideration?

If Carter had called your home a shithole where no person would want to live, I certainly would not have blamed you for telling him to go to hell.

I guess that what Trump was trying to say was that Baltimore is so much worse that Atlantic City was when he declared bankruptcy there, and left the city's economy in ruins.

Yes, I would. Baltimore, regardless of the trash it is, is still part of the USA.

How about you tell Cummings to shut the fuck up? Will you do that?

Forum List

Back