Irrefutable legal arguments supporting the right of secession

Secession is at its core a declaration of war. It is rebellion and only retards like bri think otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Wrong. That's totally unsubstantiated horseshit. Wishing it were true does not make it true. If it weren't for made up facts, you Lincoln worshiping turds would have no arguments whatsoever.
Not only did you democrat heroes declare war they went and attacked ships and a fort to kick it off. Stay in Canada they don't care how ignorant you are of US history

The civil war was the evil south throwing a treasonous hissy fit over the erosion of their capacity to maintain the institution of slavery.

The civil war was stupid and horrible. It was not necessary and any sane American would have preferred that it never happened. Unfortunately it did happen and fortunately we had a fantastic leader to bring us through it and fortunately it helped us end that horrible period of American history where we so blatantly disregarded the God given rights of man.

It happened because Lincoln invaded Virginia. You Lincoln worshipping turds behave as if Lincoln had no other choice. Any school boy can see that he did.

He didn't have a choice as long as he respected his oath of office.

As Lincoln said in his first inaugural address:

Continue to execute all the express provisions of our national Constitution, and the Union will endure forever -- it being impossible to destroy it, except by some action not provided for in the instrument itself.

YO VERN,

WHY DIDN'T SOVIET PRIME MINISTER MIKHAIL GORBACHEV CONCOCT THE SAME PRETEXT BEFORE WIPING OUT 650, 000 SOVIET CITIZENS AND BOMBING THE BREAKWAY REPUBLICS INTO SUBMISSION?

WTF?

WTF IS CORRECT.

THE "TYRANNICAL" SOVIET UNION ALLOWED THE BREAKAWAY REPUBLICS TO GO ON THEIR MERRY WAY WITHOUT RESORTING TO VIOLENCE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

WHILE THE "LAND OF THE FREE" WHERE THERE IS "JUSTICE FOR ALL" WIPED OUT 650,000 AMERICANS AND BOMBED THE SOUTH INTO SUBMISSION.

They couldn't stop them militarily. Not the same about the civil war not only could we stop the treasonous democrats we did so as well as free slaves.

Really?

They had 'no idea'? what would happen when they decided to fire on American troops?

Wow- you are making them out to be even stupider than I thought they were.

A number of scenarios were possible. For all the knew, Lincoln was all bluster and empty threats and might just slink away and do nothing. Your believe that what happened was the only plausible outcome is the result of certainty aided by 20/20 hindsight.

Like I said- you portray them as even stupider than I thought.

They were 1000 times smarter than you. You're an obvious moron. Being queer must cause brain damage.

Having a tiny dick clearly is the reason for your extreme frustration.
No succession, no Ft Sumpter.

No Lincoln, no Ft. Sumter.
Dummy the fort was there before Lincoln

It happened because Lincoln invaded Virginia. You Lincoln worshipping turds behave as if Lincoln had no other choice. Any school boy can see that he did.

Continue to execute all the express provisions of our national Constitution, and the Union will endure forever -- it being impossible to destroy it, except by some action not provided for in the instrument itself.

YO VERN,

WHY DIDN'T SOVIET PRIME MINISTER MIKHAIL GORBACHEV CONCOCT THE SAME PRETEXT BEFORE WIPING OUT 650, 000 SOVIET CITIZENS AND BOMBING THE BREAKWAY REPUBLICS INTO SUBMISSION?

WTF?

WTF IS CORRECT.

THE "TYRANNICAL" SOVIET UNION ALLOWED THE BREAKAWAY REPUBLICS TO GO ON THEIR MERRY WAY WITHOUT RESORTING TO VIOLENCE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

WHILE THE "LAND OF THE FREE" WHERE THERE IS "JUSTICE FOR ALL" WIPED OUT 650,000 AMERICANS AND BOMBED THE SOUTH INTO SUBMISSION.

They couldn't stop them militarily. Not the same about the civil war not only could we stop the treasonous democrats we did so as well as free slaves.

EXCUSE ME DINGLE BERRY

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THE RUSSIANS COULDN'T STOP THEM MILITARILY?

THEY WERE BARBARIANS , WHY DIDN'T THEY TRY?

HOW DID THE YANKEES KNOW THAT THEY COULD STOP THE CONFEDERATE STATES MILITARILY?

DOES MIGHT MAKE RIGHT?

WHY DIDN'T THE YANKEES ATTEMPT TO FREE THE SLAVES BEFORE 1860?

FUCK YOU NOW.

YO VERN,

WTF?

WTF IS CORRECT.

EXCUSE ME DINGLE BERRY

HOW DID THE YANKEES KNOW THAT THEY COULD STOP THE CONFEDERATE STATES MILITARILY?

DOES MIGHT MAKE RIGHT?

FUCK YOU NOW.
Because I actually know about the subject you are talking about. Perhaps you should actually learn about it instead of using bold fonts like a child

YO VERN,

WTF?

WTF IS CORRECT.

EXCUSE ME DINGLE BERRY

DOES MIGHT MAKE RIGHT?

FUCK YOU NOW.
Because I actually know about the subject you are talking about. Perhaps you should actually learn about it instead of using bold fonts like a child

SHARE THOSE ******FACTS***** WITH US?

In your dreams. But if you believe it, so be it for yourself. But don't expect anyone else to live in your dream.

So says the queen of ad hominems LOL

According to Professor H Newcomb Morse, “Nullification occurs when people of a state refuse to recognize the validity of an exercise of power by the national government which, in the state’s view, transcends the limited and enumerated delegated powers of the national constitution.”
Professor H Newcomb Morse
- - just another states rights charlatan ...

those same people were for slavery ... that's why there is a national gov't, to keep an immoral aberration of a few from circumventing what is for the greater good for all.

Nothing but slander and ad hominems. It doesn't matter what the credentials of the good professor, do you have anything to counter his arguments?

I didn't think so.

You're a typical bootlicking Lincoln cult member.

I deliver logic and facts along with my accurate appraisals of my opponents.

Jefferson didn't fire on American troops. He was president of the Confederacy until long after the fighting started.

As I have explained before, firing on trespassing Yankees was no more an act of war the Poles firing on German tanks. You continually try to evade that point. At least you never respond to it. That's because you know it proves the "Confederacy fired first" theory isn't a justification for war.

You 'explaining' meaning giving your opinion- is just your opinion.

No one held a gun to Jeff Davis's head and forced him to fire on American troops- and thereby starting the most horrific war in our history.

Once again you evaded responding to the point. Did the Poles start WW II by firing on German tanks?
You are comparing the American South to Poland in 1939? Man, that is a stretch by anyone's logic. American Federal Government wasn't annexing Czechoslovakia as a pretext to invade Kentucky. Lay of the historical analogies. I get your point. You get mine?

I dub you the forum dingbat. You're too stupid to waste bandwidth on.
You got a stutter? You said that already. Buu--t bb--t bb-t. Please. The southern succession was based on nothing more than fighting for slavery, and so far, and you have just been defensive and that re-enforces my point. What else was the south succeeding for other slavery? Mineral rights? You want to finesse this into something else? You are right, you want to play what ifs and debate the finer points, perhaps you are right I shouldn't be here.Because It doesn't matter. I will leave you alone to play your games.

You said you didn't want to debate the issue, so why are you still hanging around? You remind of one of those yippy chihauhaus that bark incessantly at anything on the other side of a fence.

"Poor whites" weren't duped, they heard an invading army was approaching and took to arms. I would have done the same if Obama was marching an army on Idaho, I don't care what the issues were.

Most people aren't that intelligent or politically sophisticated. Their passions and loyalties follow simple codes. Men in Virginia thought of themselves as Virginians before anything else and would fight to defend Virginia. The Left's ignorant hypothesis that thousands of white Southerners marched to defend slavery is stupid ratcheted up fortissimo.

I think it is safe to say that appeals to nationalism and safety are part of many wars. Especially when it comes to getting the common folk to support it.

Common folk usually don't start wars. They just die in them.
The only thing I would add is when one's country is being invaded by a hostile force, it doesn't take much convincing.

Both sides did a lot to provoke the other side.

Nope. Lincoln did all the provoking.

ROFLMAO!

You are such a joke. Tell us more about your version of history.

I don't have a "version" of history. What I post is the historical record.

Given that you've just utterly abandoned the 'legality' argument, have you acknowledged that unilateral secession isn't legal?

Because there are more than 2 perspectives.

Nor would we leave US citizens to have either their property or rights stripped from them in a 'conservative' state that dreams itself its own country. As you know the stripping of constitutional protections would be one of the first things that conservatives states would do if unconfined by the US constitution.

pay attention. it doesn't matter if its legal or not. the seceding states would secede from the USA and its laws and constitution and form a new country with its own laws and constitution. The US could declare it "illegal" if it wanted to but it would be meaningless unless they were willing to go to war over it.

Constitutional rights would be established by the new country and its new constitution.

Where your thinking goes wrong is when you assume that the US constitution is valid in any country other than the US.

Yeah, it actually does matter. The whole liberal narrative is based on the theory that the Civil War was a crusade for justice and everything good about America, and they've been trading on that ever since. Every school boy has tons of propaganda rammed into his head based on liberal myths about the war. It turns out the truth is that Lincoln was a brutal mass murdering tyrant who wiped his ass on the Constitution. If people knew that, they would have a whole different attitude about all these laws designed to overturn society that liberals have been assaulting us with for 60 years.

The civil war was the evil south throwing a treasonous hissy fit over the erosion of their capacity to maintain the institution of slavery.

The civil war was stupid and horrible. It was not necessary and any sane American would have preferred that it never happened. Unfortunately it did happen and fortunately we had a fantastic leader to bring us through it and fortunately it helped us end that horrible period of American history where we so blatantly disregarded the God given rights of man.

Virtually everything you post is pure horseshit.

When the south went to war they gave cause and that cause was overwhelmingly slavery.

I know facts are not your thing but it is time to drop the illusion bud. It can't be good for your mental health to live in this constant state of confusion.

Lincoln's cause for violating the territorial waters of South Carolina and invading Virginia was to impose crushing tariffs on the Confederate states. He didn't give a damn about the slaves.

Secession is at its core a declaration of war. It is rebellion and only retards like bri think otherwise.

Wrong. That's totally unsubstantiated horseshit. Wishing it were true does not make it true. If it weren't for made up facts, you Lincoln worshiping turds would have no arguments whatsoever.
Not only did you democrat heroes declare war they went and attacked ships and a fort to kick it off. Stay in Canada they don't care how ignorant you are of US history

No one ever declared war during the Civil War, numskull. They kicked trespassers out of their territory as every sovereign nation has a right to do.

Last edited:
pay attention. it doesn't matter if its legal or not. the seceding states would secede from the USA and its laws and constitution and form a new country with its own laws and constitution. The US could declare it "illegal" if it wanted to but it would be meaningless unless they were willing to go to war over it.

Constitutional rights would be established by the new country and its new constitution.

Where your thinking goes wrong is when you assume that the US constitution is valid in any country other than the US.

Yeah, it actually does matter. The whole liberal narrative is based on the theory that the Civil War was a crusade for justice and everything good about America, and they've been trading on that ever since. Every school boy has tons of propaganda rammed into his head based on liberal myths about the war. It turns out the truth is that Lincoln was a brutal mass murdering tyrant who wiped his ass on the Constitution. If people knew that, they would have a whole different attitude about all these laws designed to overturn society that liberals have been assaulting us with for 60 years.

When the south went to war they gave cause and that cause was overwhelmingly slavery.

I know facts are not your thing but it is time to drop the illusion bud. It can't be good for your mental health to live in this constant state of confusion.

Lincoln's cause for violating the territorial waters of South Carolina and invading Virginia was to impose crushing tariffs on the Confederate states. He didn't give a damn about the slaves.

I was just referencing the causes of the war as established by the south and put into writing by the south. I understand these facts go against your delusion so you want to ignore them and distract the topic away from them but your attempts are becoming comically transparent.

The war was not some legal act but an illegal rebellion which Lincoln tried to avoid desperately and was even willing to back off on his abolitionist beliefs in order to ensure the continuation of the Union. The South chose war and slavery over Country and God. They lost.

I was just referencing the causes of the war as established by the south and put into writing by the south. I understand these facts go against your delusion so you want to ignore them and distract the topic away from them but your attempts are becoming comically transparent.

The war was not some legal act but an illegal rebellion which Lincoln tried to avoid desperately and was even willing to back off on his abolitionist beliefs in order to ensure the continuation of the Union. The South chose war and slavery over Country and God. They lost.

OK , FUCKTARD IDENTIFY THE HISTORICAL FACTS - WITH LINKS - WHICH SHOW THAT LINCOLN WAS AN ABOLITIONIST.

I think it is safe to say that appeals to nationalism and safety are part of many wars. Especially when it comes to getting the common folk to support it.

Common folk usually don't start wars. They just die in them.
The only thing I would add is when one's country is being invaded by a hostile force, it doesn't take much convincing.

ROFLMAO!

You just claimed Lincoln did all of the provoking. The South seceded and took a fort.

You are a comically confused simpleton. I don't really care this much about your delusion. I am more fascinated by it than anything else. It is borderline psychotic.

OK , FUCKTARD IDENTIFY THE HISTORICAL FACTS - WITH LINKS - WHICH SHOW THAT LINCOLN WAS AN ABOLITIONIST.

Use google. Look at what the south put into writing about their causes for rebellion.

Also look at Lincoln's debates.

You referenced one of the causes of secession, not of the war. Lincoln was the cause of the war because war is what he wanted and war is what he got.

If secession was illegal, then name the law it violated. On the other hand, Lincoln's invasion of Virginia was an act of treason as clearly enunciated in the Constitution.

"Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open Court. The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason."

Note: it says "against them." That's plural. Which means levying war against any state is treason.

Lincoln was a traitor.

ROFLMAO!

You just claimed Lincoln did all of the provoking. The South seceded and took a fort.

You are a comically confused simpleton. I don't really care this much about your delusion. I am more fascinated by it than anything else. It is borderline psychotic.

You've obviously got nothing left but ad hominems. Of course, you have yet to post anything that is more than saying "i'm right and you're wrong."

Use google. Look at what the south put into writing about their causes for rebellion.

Also look at Lincoln's debates.

OK , THANK YOU FOR ADMITTING THAT YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE THAT LINCOLN WAS AN ABOLITIONIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!

You've obviously got nothing left but ad hominems. Of course, you have yet to post anything that is more than saying "i'm right and you're wrong."

This post is an example of how you selectively view reality. Yes I did insult you, how could I not. I also pointed out two facts you were ignoring. You just ignored them again.

Congrats on being crazy.

Forum List

Back