IRS says there is no rule against releases tax returns during an audit

New York Times (9-21-2016):

Mr. Trump has offered nothing but fallacious excuses for keeping his returns secret. Initially, he said he would not release returns until the Internal Revenue Service completed an ongoing audit; the agency said there’s no rule stopping disclosure during an audit. Recently, one of his sons said the returns are so long and complex that people would ask too many questions if they were allowed to see them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/21/opinion/mr-trumps-stupid-excuses-on-taxes.html
He hasn't released his tax report nor a full medical report. Why don't people understand that he is deceptive and scummy?
He's being audited, and he released his health records.....

Didn't you see hitlery fall down when he did This? :lol:

He's a conman. He has not released FULL medical records. He has not released his taxes. He's a conman. Deceptive and scummy.

Left Think:

Trump is a lying MFer for not releasing his tax returns.

Hillary is sweet and wonderful.
Seems another hitler youth, onyx, outed themselves in this thread.....:lol:

If Gipper really is an anarchist, then he has a lot more in common with me than you.
A fascist anarchist.....fascinating......

No, Gipper is not a fascist anarchist.....:lol:

Mr. Trump has offered nothing but fallacious excuses for keeping his returns secret. Initially, he said he would not release returns until the Internal Revenue Service completed an ongoing audit; the agency said there’s no rule stopping disclosure during an audit. Recently, one of his sons said the returns are so long and complex that people would ask too many questions if they were allowed to see them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/21/opinion/mr-trumps-stupid-excuses-on-taxes.html
He hasn't released his tax report nor a full medical report. Why don't people understand that he is deceptive and scummy?

He's a conman. He has not released FULL medical records. He has not released his taxes. He's a conman. Deceptive and scummy.
Trump is being audited, and he released his medical records....I'm not sure why your IQ is malfunctioning....:lol:

I love how the fringe Left keeps harping on this. I hope Trump never releases it and by not doing so dispels yet another popular myth of politics.
Keeps 'harping' on the fact he has not released his tax returns as ALL other presidential candidates have in current times? What's it show about him? He's hiding something. You people are fools to fall for this conman's routine.

Left Think:

Trump is a lying MFer for not releasing his tax returns.

Hillary is sweet and wonderful.
Seems another hitler youth, onyx, outed themselves in this thread.....:lol:

If Gipper really is an anarchist, then he has a lot more in common with me than you.
If there is an anarchist alive that supports Cankles, he/she is lying to themselves.

That being said, I believe it's probably politically wise for him to no release his tax returns before the election. His taxes are probably much more complicated than the average joe, and if thousands of Hillary supporters search them for something to politicize I'm sure they will find it.

Considering Donald Trumps history of immoral and illegal business practices, I would not rule out there being more selfish motivations.

I love how the fringe Left keeps harping on this. I hope Trump never releases it and by not doing so dispels yet another popular myth of politics.
Keeps 'harping' on the fact he has not released his tax returns as ALL other presidential candidates have in current times? What's it show about him? He's hiding something. You people are fools to fall for this conman's routine.
Do you think Hillary is hiding something?

It shows he's being audited....

Of course not.

It's just another one of Trump's ridiculous lies.

Trump is being audited, and he released his medical records....I'm not sure why your IQ is malfunctioning....:lol:
He has not released FULL medical records. He has not even released them. He has had them discussed on Dr. Oz, and only selected ones. He has not given to the press his FULL, FULL medical records. He's conning you.

That being said, I believe it's probably politically wise for him to no release his tax returns before the election. His taxes are probably much more complicated than the average joe, and if thousands of Hillary supporters search them for something to politicize I'm sure they will find it.

Considering Donald Trumps history of immoral and illegal business practices, I would not rule out there being more selfish motivations.
Link to his actions as an individual were illegal? Or immoral?

If there is an anarchist alive that supports Cankles, he/she is lying to themselves.

If there is an anarchist alive that supports any politician, they are nothing more than a poser.

Do you support Donald Trump?

There is no law or rule against him publishing his tax returns just because he is being audited. And, in fact, his son said recently that the reason his father isn't releasing his tax return is because it is too many pages long. He said NOTHING about the audit.

Trump is a conman, plain and simple. You are being conned.

He has not released FULL medical records. He has not even released them. He has had them discussed on Dr. Oz, and only selected ones. He has not given to the press his FULL, FULL medical records. He's conning you.
Sorry....he released them.....to the media....

Sorry they didn't have anything you could use against him....but that's just the way it is....

There is no law or rule against him publishing his tax returns just because he is being audited. And, in fact, his son said recently that the reason his father isn't releasing his tax return is because it is too many pages long. He said NOTHING about the audit.

You too poor to have been audited?

What the hell does me being audited to do with anything? Deflection. You have to deflect because you cannot support your stance.

What the hell does me being audited to do with anything? Deflection. You have to deflect because you cannot support your stance.
So,,you've never been audited and have no fucking idea what you are talking about...got it....

So,,you've never been audited and have no fucking idea what you are talking about...got it....
There is no law against him releasing his tax returns. Period. We all know that. It has nothing to do with me.

Forum List

Back