IRS says there is no rule against releases tax returns during an audit

Go ahgead and shut me up big guy. What are you, 5'2" with a 3" dick? You sure act like it.

We're been discussing Comey's findings for a while and the problem with the Clinton foundation, some of which Billy has owned up to. No one is going to special deliver it up your ass so you can see it, it's up to you to withdraw from your shell.

So still no indictments?
You said they found nothing, when I pointed out they did find problem you shifted it to indictments. LOL. But good to see you hold Trump to the same standards!

All you have is more accusations.
The FBI made accusations?

If the FBI had a winnable case they would have advised indictment. You have nothing but accusations.
With the democrats in charge of the justice department... not so much.

You said they found nothing, when I pointed out they did find problem you shifted it to indictments. LOL. But good to see you hold Trump to the same standards!

If the FBI had a winnable case they would have advised indictment. You have nothing but accusations.
I'm not the FBI and they found problems. The fact they didn't indict her indicates that they are in fact the FBI, not the justice department, who would be the ones tasked with indicting or not. The chances of Democrats indicting their candidate for president is right up there with John Lennon making a come back.

You know the Justice Department had already publicly agreed to take what ever recommendation the FBI made. We all knew it was the FBI's call. Of course you will continue to ignore that fact.
Yeah, run with that. They would have handed the election over to the Republicans.

I love how the fringe Left keeps harping on this. I hope Trump never releases it and by not doing so dispels yet another popular myth of politics.
Keeps 'harping' on the fact he has not released his tax returns as ALL other presidential candidates have in current times? What's it show about him? He's hiding something. You people are fools to fall for this conman's routine.
it's not a requirement like a birth certificate.

It shows he's being audited....
There is no law or rule against him publishing his tax returns just because he is being audited. And, in fact, his son said recently that the reason his father isn't releasing his tax return is because it is too many pages long. He said NOTHING about the audit.

Trump is a conman, plain and simple. You are being conned.
You too poor to have been audited?
What the hell does me being audited to do with anything? Deflection. You have to deflect because you cannot support your stance.
So,,you've never been audited and have no fucking idea what you are talking about...got it....
There is no law against him releasing his tax returns. Period. We all know that. It has nothing to do with me.
there is no law requiring him to release them. Post that one up.

I'm not the FBI and they found problems. The fact they didn't indict her indicates that they are in fact the FBI, not the justice department, who would be the ones tasked with indicting or not. The chances of Democrats indicting their candidate for president is right up there with John Lennon making a come back.

You know the Justice Department had already publicly agreed to take what ever recommendation the FBI made. We all knew it was the FBI's call. Of course you will continue to ignore that fact.
Yeah, run with that. They would have handed the election over to the Republicans.

It was a very public statement giving the FBI the decision. The Justice Department said they did it to prevent the appearance of a biased decision, so they would just go with what ever the FBI recommended. Did Rush and Hannity fail to mention that to you at the time?

New York Times (9-21-2016):

Mr. Trump has offered nothing but fallacious excuses for keeping his returns secret. Initially, he said he would not release returns until the Internal Revenue Service completed an ongoing audit; the agency said there’s no rule stopping disclosure during an audit. Recently, one of his sons said the returns are so long and complex that people would ask too many questions if they were allowed to see them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/21/opinion/mr-trumps-stupid-excuses-on-taxes.html
He hasn't released his tax report nor a full medical report. Why don't people understand that he is deceptive and scummy?
He's being audited, and he released his health records.....

Didn't you see hitlery fall down when he did This? :lol:

He's a conman. He has not released FULL medical records. He has not released his taxes. He's a conman. Deceptive and scummy.
Remind me how Hillary has released HER full medical records?

All Executive Branch agencies have been compromised.

Mr. Trump has offered nothing but fallacious excuses for keeping his returns secret. Initially, he said he would not release returns until the Internal Revenue Service completed an ongoing audit; the agency said there’s no rule stopping disclosure during an audit. Recently, one of his sons said the returns are so long and complex that people would ask too many questions if they were allowed to see them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/21/opinion/mr-trumps-stupid-excuses-on-taxes.html

Irrelevant.

Trump never stated it was against the law. He stated that on the advice of his tax attorney, he would not release them.

Got it. Another big conspiracy.

Consider their behavior.

Consider their behavior.

Right. Do they award new tin foil hats when you come up with these silly theories?

I love how the fringe Left keeps harping on this. I hope Trump never releases it and by not doing so dispels yet another popular myth of politics.
Keeps 'harping' on the fact he has not released his tax returns as ALL other presidential candidates have in current times? What's it show about him? He's hiding something. You people are fools to fall for this conman's routine.
it's not a requirement like a birth certificate.
Why do you defend this conman? If a Democratic candidate refused to release his/her tax returns, you'd be vilifying that person. Hypocrite or what?

There is no law or rule against him publishing his tax returns just because he is being audited. And, in fact, his son said recently that the reason his father isn't releasing his tax return is because it is too many pages long. He said NOTHING about the audit.

Trump is a conman, plain and simple. You are being conned.
You too poor to have been audited?
What the hell does me being audited to do with anything? Deflection. You have to deflect because you cannot support your stance.
So,,you've never been audited and have no fucking idea what you are talking about...got it....
There is no law against him releasing his tax returns. Period. We all know that. It has nothing to do with me.
there is no law requiring him to release them. Post that one up.

:rolleyes-41: Every presidential candidate does it, just like they all release full medical reports. He has done neither. He's hiding stuff...don't you care?

He hasn't released his tax report nor a full medical report. Why don't people understand that he is deceptive and scummy?
He's being audited, and he released his health records.....

Didn't you see hitlery fall down when he did This? :lol:

He's a conman. He has not released FULL medical records. He has not released his taxes. He's a conman. Deceptive and scummy.
Remind me how Hillary has released HER full medical records?
It's not a secret. The fact that she has is published everywhere. Duh.

There's no rule against releasing college records or Wall Street speeches, either.
Point?
The difference regarding college transcripts is that presidential candidates never do that. GW Bush's were leaked by the press. He did not release them. You are comparing apples and oranges. Obama didn't need to release his--no other presidential candidate has ever done that. Why should a standard be required of him that isn't required of anyone else?

On the other hand, ALL presidential candidates in MODERN history have released both full health records and tax returns. So we should hold Trump to that standard. BTW Has Trump released his college transcripts? Do you expect him to as no other presidential candidate has ever done that?

You guys are hypocrites, leveling one standard for your candidate and another for the opposition. Double standard. HYPOCRITE.

Forum List

Back